Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State (44466 Views)

We'll Build A Better One: Pastr Chris Reacts To Burning Of Christ Embassy Church / Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by Endlesspeace(f): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by Evergreen4(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Religion causing more problems. Doesn't the Pastor know the importance of obeying government.

grin grin grin pastor is about to visit jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by SolicitorLawyer: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pastor Chris is not a good pastor
Upon all say he get PhD

Ever since that man said 5g is the cause of Corona virus.. I don dey doubt if he's actually okay

The same pastor use Facebook ,Twitter Instagram and even use a 4g phone

Gullible pastor and gullible followers

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
JAOS:
i wonder what the man must have preach during sermon
guy if you see where this short dwarf day fight Just run cuz their fight day bloody gan
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by mechanics(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
What the pastor and his members did, didn't show Christ in them at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by ikechialex1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by Harmlesspill(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Trust this government at your own prey!!!
We need to hear from the church.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by LyfeJennings(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oyakhilome is fast becoming a nuisance to the society.
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by AmadorSays: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Omo shocked
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
BlowYourMind:
[s][/s]Will you shut up? that is how you will be misquoting the Bible to support your fetish claims. Give what is Caesar's back to Caesar, the inscription of Caesar is on the money you are spending, give it back to Caesar as tax.
What are you saying? Are you, are you, are you normal?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by StubbornGENIUS: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is the chuch rozz is inviting me to attene.Thank God I declined.
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by Kogbaski: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
They shouldn't have violated the safety protocols, that's would be endangering the lives of many innocent
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by OBku4(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
tunder wan fire Chelsea na my ticket una wan cut?
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzx

Ye!!
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by Danniedpastor(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ken4ward:
Lack of good infrastructure is the cause of many of these problems. Lives shouldn't be halted because we're trying to save other lives. That's why a good education is important.

In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are glad to announce that we are giving free slots to the first 10 schools to come on our platform during this season.

OL’Tega Live Virtual Classroom (OLVC) is created for live participation of teacher-student(s) remote education. It is adorned with many exclusive features hard to come with a price tag of “FREE” for all on our platform. It is developed and designed for performance, efficiency, and security.

It is totally free for the first 10 schools. This offer runs 10th-30th of June, 2020.

Reach us on: WhatsApp: +2348143200200

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1d6ZxX1AEzNa_zQUYdJ4stomrQUq1-svn_mc7qon4IOY/edit?usp=sharing

How can my school participate?
We are in Delta State .
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by DarkJeddi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
BlowYourMind:
[s][/s]Will you shut up? that is how you will be misquoting the Bible to support your fetish claims. Give what is Caesar's back to Caesar, the inscription of Caesar is on the money you are spending, give it back to Caesar as tax.
Really?

Is that all you understood by give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar?

We should give Caesar's money,back to Caesar? cheesy

And that's it? shocked

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by desiredhome: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Zendinho:
Disobedience is a sin before God....

If pastors themselves cannot obey simple instructions, will he go to heaven?

The same disobedient/stoborn spirit they teach/sell to their guelible followers..... Christianity has lost it, no more Morals......
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by farem: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nwodosis:
Since members have refused paying tithes and offerings online, the Pastor's are at a great loss!
Your understanding has been corroded by these two things;tithes and offerings. Even when they are reporting the fight between a couple, tithes and offerings will suddenly crop up from your medulla.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by Ishilove: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
I can identify the pastor in the picture by his permed hair. Na their logo
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by jubrilELsudan: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
FVCKING STUPID BRAINWASHED ARSEHOLES. THESE CHRIST EMBASSY PEOPLE ARE THE MOST FOOLISH AND ANNOYING ANIMALS ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET.

THEY THINK THEY ARE BETTER AND MORE HOLY THAN EVERYONE ELSE WITH THE WAY THE MEN LOOK LIKE ALAMGBA WITH THEIR STUPID FAKE PERM THEY ALL PERM THEIR HAIR LIKE THEIR OYA KILL LOME LEADER , WITH THE WAY THEY ALL LOOK LIKE H0RNY FAGG0TS .

CORONA FALL INSIDE THEIR ANUS.

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
This is the chuch rozz is inviting me to attene.Thank God I declined.
we against the world

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A Christ Embassy Church in Akwa Ibom State has been shut down for violating COVID-19 Protocols on Social gatherings.

According to a statement made available to POLITICS NIGERIA on Sunday, signed by Dr Emmanuel Ekuwem, Secretary to State Government & Chairman of COVID-19 Management Committee, the church was sealed after some of its pastors and members attacked the government's COVID-19 protocol compliance team.

"Today, Sunday 21 June 2020, the Akwa Ibom State Government and Christian Association of Nigeria ( CAN) Monitoring Team, while on a routine compliance/inspection visit to the Christ Embassy Church, Nung Akpa Ime branch, State House of Assembly Road, off Nsikak Eduok Avenue to enforce the Akwa Ibom State government/Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)/World Health Organisation (WHO)/Christian Association( CAN) Guidelines and Protocols adopted to prevent community spreading of the dreaded COVID-19 pandemic in Akwa Ibom State, were obstructed, attacked and brutalized by the Pastors and some members of the church."

"In response to this act of lawlessness by that church and in order to avoid the risk of community transmission of COVID-19 in Akwa Ibom State, the Christ Embassy Church building and premises are hereby sealed up with immediate effect till further notice."

"The suspected Pastors and relevant members of the church will be made to face the wrath of the law." the statement read.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-christ-embassy-church-shut-down-for-violating-covid-19-protocols-photos/

Churches and mosques were shut down in Israel and Saudi Arabia and the citizens of these two nations simply obeyed their government.
But here, people would rather go and die in church or mosque than to stay safe at home

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hin don red for some pastors cheesy

The attitude's of some Pastors are one of the reasons why the word of God has not been reached in some nations of the world. Countries like North Korea, China e.t.c will question attitudes to government authorities like this if you want to introduce the Gospel to their country.
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by olaadesino(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Terrorist pastor
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by desiredhome: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
farem:

Your understanding has been corroded by these two things;tithes and offerings. Even when they are reporting the fight between a couple, tithes and offerings will suddenly crop up from your medulla.

What's if there was nothing like tithe and offerings mentioned in Churches will there be these acclaimed love for God? will there have been churches at every where the way it is today?
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anakojum:

Churches and mosques were shut down in Israel and Saudi Arabia and the citizens of these two nations simply obeyed their government.
But here, people would rather go and die in church or mosque than to stay safe at home
My brother I tire with Nigeria Christian's oo
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by onlygiddi: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Staro:

The Bible enjoined us all to "give unto Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser".
In short, Obey the earthly government ! I don't know why Christ Embassy
continue to go against the law.

The bible said give unto ceaser what belongs to ceaser and unto God what belongs to God .. you the writer of this is either you are wickedly used by d devil or u are just not a beliver in Jesus Christ. quoting a part of the scripture then the rest what ... Every one here saying whatever ask your selves what Jesus will do ? hide in d house or Jesus does what he does and was never controlled by external forces ., he touched leapers yo yo! rraised a man from death . Leave the f**ken Church alone ! like because your lives and generations are down broke and stupid and u are stock i d heat bokoharamist poor Nigeria and your god is so down your life has not changed while my own God keeps blessing me and my brothers in christ den una bad belle no go rest. and lastly if you know in your heart that u love God stop arguing about christ here . without d holyspirit your arguements is just to make nairaland popular. BASTARD GENERATIONS AND PEOPLE WEY DEY BAD BELLE THEM SELVES .. THE ONLY THING YOU PEOPLE HATE ABOUT CHURCH IS THAT IT IS THE ONLY THING IN NIGERIA MOVING AND GROWING STRONGER ..IF MY BABA JESUS WAS NOT CRUCIFIED BECAUSE OF BAD BELLE I 4 DEY CRY BUT WE ARE USED TO IT ALREADY . IMBECILES NIGERIAN YOUTHS THAT WONT GO FIGHT THEIR GOVERNMENT NAH CHURCH DEY WORRY UNA .. YOUR Foolish gods never give una enough money to even give offering for church .. d more the hate the more the church of God get bigger .. .. I WILL STAND WITH THE CHURCH OF GOD TILL THE END!

God will bless you this week , just watch

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by uche2020: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
May God Almighty help us.
Come to think of it, what is the social distancing in the market?
The Bible says we should obey authorities but when it comes to our worship to God, we need to obey God rather than man.
The world solution for COVID-19 is on our bended knees.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by desiredhome: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anakojum:

That's the difference between illiterate and literate society.......
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by lookingfly: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Staro:

The Bible enjoined us all to "give unto Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser".
In short, Obey the earthly government ! I don't know why Christ Embassy
continue to go against the law.

and embarrassing themselves for that matter. They just overdo everything as na them holy pass.
Re: COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State by lookingfly: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A Christ Embassy Church in Akwa Ibom State has been shut down for violating COVID-19 Protocols on Social gatherings.

According to a statement made available to POLITICS NIGERIA on Sunday, signed by Dr Emmanuel Ekuwem, Secretary to State Government & Chairman of COVID-19 Management Committee, the church was sealed after some of its pastors and members attacked the government's COVID-19 protocol compliance team.

"Today, Sunday 21 June 2020, the Akwa Ibom State Government and Christian Association of Nigeria ( CAN) Monitoring Team, while on a routine compliance/inspection visit to the Christ Embassy Church, Nung Akpa Ime branch, State House of Assembly Road, off Nsikak Eduok Avenue to enforce the Akwa Ibom State government/Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)/World Health Organisation (WHO)/Christian Association( CAN) Guidelines and Protocols adopted to prevent community spreading of the dreaded COVID-19 pandemic in Akwa Ibom State, were obstructed, attacked and brutalized by the Pastors and some members of the church."

"In response to this act of lawlessness by that church and in order to avoid the risk of community transmission of COVID-19 in Akwa Ibom State, the Christ Embassy Church building and premises are hereby sealed up with immediate effect till further notice."

"The suspected Pastors and relevant members of the church will be made to face the wrath of the law." the statement read.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-christ-embassy-church-shut-down-for-violating-covid-19-protocols-photos/

obedience is better.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. / Before And After Photos Of The "Withcraft Children" Rescued In Akwa Ibom / Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.