Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP (23220 Views)

Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Picks Gboye Adegbenro As His Running Mate / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by mechanics(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Politicians should not be trusted, someone that says he won't dump the party.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
surgical:
Abi o, PDP will be very stupid to give him their ticket
he's not getting PDP ticket.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Noel19: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
sweetsell:
APC Ipob fighting each other

You can not do without a day mentioning IPOB.

What damage to your family can you attribute to IPOB?

Continue displaying stupidity and foolishness online with your cheap data while Igbos are busy working hard to be successful as God wanted.

Las, Las na abject poverty and penury will be the order of the day in your life if you persist.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Officialgarri: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You are finally deviating from the initial argument.

These names you mentioned are PDP elements for now. the bone of contention is APC and its present atoms.
Remind me of the initial argument incase I've truly deviated angry because from what I know I responded to was the text from someone who claimed Apc would fizzle out before 2023....

And I just asked a simple question about what you think of those "PDP elements for now" before 2023 election.
If you can answer with a broad thinking, then I don't think you would need to argue further about APC's fate
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Sammy07: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
helinues:

Bro, 3 votes margin, winning na winning..

Though not from Ondo but I like how Aketi is developing the state... At least they are glaring.. Sentiment apart

Yeah, winning is winning.
But honestly.
If he didn't do those two things I mentioned to you previously, and he didn't stopped some mimiko policies

Hes good to go irrespective of whom he's contesting against him.
He himself knew that he's on a rope, he can fall down if care isn't taken.

but currently, he MIGHT lose his election.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by helinues: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Yeah, winning is winning.
But honestly.
If he didn't do those two things I mentioned to you previously, and he didn't stopped some mimiko policies

Hes good to go irrespective of whom he's contesting against him.
He himself knew that he's on a rope, he can fall down if care isn't taken.

but currently, he MIGHT lose his election.

Wait, are you saying Akeredolu deputy get weight reach Eyitayo of Pdp?
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by RuddyFusion(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Can someone tell me what the game plan is in ONDO?....although I'm sympathetic to PDP but i think Aketi has done well...So who is pushing this guy? who are his backers? which branch of APC factions is fronting him? somebody with the inside story should help us out
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by surgical: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
he's not getting PDP ticket.
Good
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Sammy07: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
helinues:

Wait, are you saying Akeredolu deputy get weight reach Eyitayo of Pdp?
Can't say between the two. But I think he got weight more than Eyitayo.
Buh I'm not sure Ajayi will get PDP ticket. But you know he's support is also a big influence.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Noel19: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Olofin2:
Ipob won't blame oshiomole here cos gov married an iPod goon.

Stark illiterate like you! You're suffering from inferiority complex. Must you drag the Igbos all the time with how deteriorated your misery life has become?
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by helinues: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Can't say between the two.
But I think he got weight more than Eyitayo.

Buh I'm not sure Ajayi will get PDP ticket.
But you know he's support is also a big influence.

Govs that are not performing are winning their reelection convincingly not to talk of Aketi who has done at least averagely well...

You are definitely not his supporters
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Olofin2(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Noel19:

Stark illiterate like you! You're suffering from inferiority complex. Must you drag the Igbos all the time with how deteriorated your misery life has become?

If e pain you, simply locate the nearest transformer and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Noel19: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Olofin2:

If e pain you, simply locate the nearest transformer and do the needful

Your problem is not just illiteracy and large scale ignorance but inferiority complex.

You hide under your usual viputeration against IPOB to feed your depleted ego. Ewurę!
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Sammy07: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
helinues:

Govs that are not performing are winning their reelection convincingly not to talk of Aketi who has done at least averagely well...

You are definitely not his supporters

Bro you don't understand me.
He raised all state institutions fees from 25 - 35k to 150 - 250k.
some of the brilliant students drop out.
are you telling me the students or their parents will vote for him?

Before he assumed office.
Mimiko government usually pay waec fees for ss3 students.

free transportation for secondary school students.

free medical care for children of 1month to 5yrs.

He cancelled all that.

No doubt, he tried with roads and Making Ondo state an industrial / agricultural hub.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by helinues: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Bro you don't understand me.
He raised all state institutions fees from 25 - 35k to 150 - 250k.
some of the brilliant students drop out.
are you telling me the students or their parents will vote for him?

Before he assumed office.
Mimiko government usually pay waec fees for ss3 students.

free transportation for secondary school students.

free medical care for children of 1month to 5yrs.

He cancelled all that.

No doubt, he tried with roads and Making Ondo state an industrial / agricultural hub.

What was the achievement of Ikpeazu, Ortom, Yaya Bello for them to get reelected?

You are putting sentiments into this
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Olofin2:

You forgot to blame oshiomole, ipob.
oshiomhole is part of the problem, I hope you know that tinubu isn't supporting Aketi reelection bid in ondo state.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Eteka1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anazp:
APC might totally fizzle out before 2023 with the rate of defections. They've lost a state governor and now a deputy governor. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Alignments and realignments are very common in Nigeria during elections. Nothing to worry about.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Discombulator: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Rotimi2705:
if they can pair him an Jegede APC is gone
Pair ko,so you thought he defected just to be a deputy again
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by jrusky(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Noel19:

Bro you are making someone like him more relevant by answering him when he mentioned IPOB because Ipob does not mean Igbo and millions of responsible Igbo are not in same page with IPOB stunts except you belong to ipob yourself then you should be bother.

He mentioned ipob and I don't know what that stand for so its his headache but if he had mentioned Igbo then he want a response.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by CODEIN: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
fergie001:

No P Sir....
Telling me No P when you’ve succeeded in having my post hidden because of the 3 jobless stink lovers you called just because you couldn’t fault the argument I threw at you. Nairaland has truly gone to the dogs.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Sammy07: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
helinues:

What was the achievement of Ikpeazu, Ortom, Yaya Bello for them to get reelected?

I'm not putting sentiments sir
we are ironing it out

Ajimobi mouth cost APC Oyo state.
Didn't he performed well?

Mimiko unpaid salaries cost PDP elections
didn't mimiko performed?

Aregbesola Policies cost apc Osun state (if not because of rigging)

4 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by fergie001: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
CODEIN:

Telling me No P when you’ve succeeded in having my post hidden because of the 3 jobless stink lovers you called just because you couldn’t fault the argument I threw at you. Nairaland has truly gone to the dogs.
What you said was an argument?
Senseidine
Mumu talk
D!CK erection......what sort of an argument is that?

If I wanted to reply...it negates everything I would have said, let it go....Please, this isn't even the thread........we are derailing
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by raybaba97(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
helinues:

Just because Aketi isn't horrible doesn't mean he's good. There are better candidates than him in both parties.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by raybaba97(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm not putting sentiments sir
we are ironing it out

Ajimobi mouth cost APC Oyo state.
Didn't he performed well?

Mimiko unpaid salaries cost PDP elections
didn't mimiko performed?

Aregbesola Policies cost apc Osun state (if not because of rigging)

Oga you get am. In most SW states, it's not about having A to T, it's about having A to Z. If you make even one mistake as a sitting governor, regardless of good performance everywhere else, you'll be lucky to win reelection.

It doesn't help that Ondo State citizens are stubborn about who rules them. That state Na pure headache for anybody. Aketi sef get luck, ask Agagu what he went through

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Sammy07: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
raybaba97:

Oga you get am. In most SW states, it's not about having A to T, it's about having A to Z. If you make even one mistake as a sitting governor, regardless of good performance everywhere else, you'll be lucky to win reelection.

It doesn't help that Ondo State citizens are stubborn about who rules them. That state Na pure headache for anybody. Aketi sef get luck, ask Agagu what he went through

He himself he's a western.
True.
Aketi get luck compared to Agagu.

Jegede would have been the governor of Ondo state by if not because of mimiko rubbish statemenr then, I remember very well.
he said he'll pay salaries if Ondo people can vote for Jegede.
And Ondo people get zero Chill cheesy

The outcome
Jegede won only two of the 18lgs
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good radiance to bad rubbish
The deputy governor is a shameless betrayer
He's been having secret meetings with PDP for over 2years, and he's also a master in leaking government memo to the opposition party
[/quote]

What about Aketi? I suspect he is one of the APC govs backing Obaseki.... Is that not a betrayal to his party, especially now that Obaseki have defected
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by CODEIN: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
fergie001:

What you said was an argument?
Senseidine
Mumu talk
D!CK erection......what sort of an argument is that?

If I wanted to reply...it negates everything I would have said, let it go....Please, this isn't even the thread........we are derailing

Fine but accept that what you did was not only uncalled for but makes you a goddam hypocrite, thousands of e-diots litter this forum with dirty and disrespectful comments, how many of them have you called those useless three for to come clean up their trash talk so they can hide their post.

Mumu tok, Sensedeine and equating your Nigeria call to swift action as erected D!ck are laughable jabs, shows how immature you are to have let those got to you. If I had really wanted to insult you, I’d done it in a way you would so love it so much you won’t bother to call anyone to come hide it.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Omihanifa:
Good radiance to bad rubbish
The deputy governor is a shameless betrayer
He's been having secret meetings with PDP for over 2years, and he's also a master in leaking government memo to the opposition party

sharaaaaap!
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by FlordFlorez(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good move. Jegede will flog Aketi at the pull.
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Dansuqi: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:
Except Akeredolu picks Olusola Oke as deputy.

I don't see him winning the election.
Even self if he won, the margin will be small.

I already stated this
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by bestman09(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anazp:
APC might totally fizzle out before 2023 with the rate of defections. They've lost a state governor and now a deputy governor. Good riddance to bad rubbish

They lost a state governor and 2 deputy governors
Re: Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Dansuqi: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Even if he won, Let this be and remind you that the margin can't be up to 100K.

election is funny.
so I can't say if he'll win or not.

In 2016,he won by 70,000 votes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.