Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Book Have Given You The Edge In Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Book Have Given You The Edge In Business? (257 Views)

5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price / How Many Of You Have Given Up On Online Money Making? / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Book Have Given You The Edge In Business? by cheyeboi(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hello friends,

Business is all about motivation, momentum and having that unique mental edge that keeps you going.

Would you like to share a business book or any book that gave you an edge in business?

Mine is Tools of Titans by Tom Ferris and Zero to One by Peter Thiel.
Re: What Book Have Given You The Edge In Business? by NettyNelly(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
For me there lots of them like Think and grow rich, Rich Dad poor Dad, Richest men in Babylon. Etc But the one that gave me business insight first was
Soar by TD Jake's
Maybe it was because I read it first before others.
You might be interested in this thing in my signature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AWDF World AIDS Day Grants 2020 Offers Up To $2,000 Grants / Try This Website, You Will Be Glad You Did / Coal For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.