Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress (25952 Views)

Enugu State Builds The First Christian Chapel In Government House / Ugwuanyi Set To Complete First Christian Chapel Of Worship At Government House / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
I'm a Christian, but this doesn't make any sense. government building churches up and down will never make people leave better buh rather creating jobs, securities and good roads for them will go a long way to help.

thanks u

How many churches have government build?

You people will just come online to be saying trash, so you expect a government house not to have a chapel? Why are you guys like this.
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

Why don't you ask your dumb Allah grin grin grin

I'm so sure this hopeless head slammer don't know that school only have one chapel and you never heard any Christians fighting over it unless mumuhamadian terrorist

universities do have a mosque and 2chapels,one for Catholic, one for Protestant, despite that u see Christians littered everywhere bcs the diff denominations cannt pray together obviously,educate yourself
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sodiquinone:

universities do have a mosque and 2chapels,one for Catholic, one for Protestant, despite that u see Christians littered everywhere bcs the diff denominations cannt pray together obviously,educate yourself

���

Every faculty have one or two mosque despite the useless big mosque that they erect, I guess we should conclude that moslim don't pray together because of that,your foolishness is beyond repair, so one of those denomination told you that they can't pray together. Hopeless mumuslim. grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

���

Every faculty have one or two mosque despite the useless big mosque that they erect, I guess we should conclude that moslim don't pray together because of that,your foolishness is beyond repair, so one of those denomination told you that they can't pray together. Hopeless mumuslim. grin grin grin

sorry talk like a christian, this isn't Christ like
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sodiquinone:

sorry talk like a christian, this isn't Christ like

Why are you in pain cheesy grin grin grin

I guess your mumuhamad asked you to be making false accusation online. Braindead
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by Gentlec198(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
We pray lord save us.
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by helpfindbolu: 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by blackengineerr: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
...a complete waste of public funds. The state hospital is in deplorable state but state house chapel has more urgency attached to it...
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by DatAbujaBoy: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Catholic will use it. Igbos are Catholic by birth
Forget Nnamdi Kalu and his Jewish fellows undecided undecided

Sodiquinone:
so which denomination will use it out of 1000s,and we know they can never worship together!!!!!!
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by PrinceMajestic: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Idiot govnor. That's how another idiot built 100s of mosques in zamfara. If religion is not destroyed violently there will never be peace. Y'all watch out. Believe in god is suppose to be criminal!
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by mistijude: 12:02am On Jun 22, 2020
Politicians are kneeling on our neck,we can't breathe!
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by BABANGBALI: 2:31am On Jun 22, 2020
sinola:

Who does it epp kwan?
it reduces the killings in the country
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by BABANGBALI: 2:32am On Jun 22, 2020
mistijude:
Politicians are kneeling on our neck,we can't breathe!

Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by cardoctor(m): 5:22am On Jun 22, 2020
The Governor should be the Senior Pastor here.
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by Stanleyq: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2020
Sodiquinone:
so which denomination will use it out of 1000s,and we know they can never worship together!!!!!!
It will be non denominational
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by FahBuLous: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2020
Dad, Mum and Friends in the house....
I'm in need of a job, I want a job to do so that I can save money for my Web designing training, the one I'm doing is paying me for 5k a month... Pls help....
I stay at Asaba and I live alone, how do I survive with this kind of salary?
My number is Zero Eight Zero Eight Nine Nine One Five Two Zero Seven....
Thanks in advance and God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

How many churches have government build?

You people will just come online to be saying trash, so you expect a government house not to have a chapel? Why are you guys like this.

don't be fooled sir,
if government house has 10000 chapels it can never add value to the economy but if government house employ 10000 youths it add value to ppl and economy.

mind u having churches around ur state does not guarantee u haven but being pure and holy inside does.

thank u ...
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by familier(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Can someone help me out please

i need to learn any good online business
thanks in anticipation
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by UncletC: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
good moves
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by UncletC: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
Government House christain chapel?? I no understand

Wetin concern Government and christian chapel?
Wrong priorities, why not build state of the art Hospital or something more beneficial to the residents. All these our mumu Politicians self

God owns govt. take your atheism away from here
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by UncletC: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
jerecrown:
Pls who curse our leaders gan
you sound like a cursed person already.
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by litaninja(m): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2020
lol. Hope the church can carry out treatment on health issues when the time arrives.
Re: Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:

don't be fooled sir,
if government house has 10000 chapels it can never add value to the economy but if government house employ 10000 youths it add value to ppl and economy.

mind u having churches around ur state does not guarantee u haven but being pure and holy inside does.

thank u ...

I hope you haven't smoke your weed before coming online. The government build a chapel inside the government house,(the only chapel so far) and here you are showing your frustration, so just one chapel that was built inside government have reduce the economy abi?

Insane fellow, your brother are busy using state money to build mosques all over Nigeria but you don't cry over that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) / FG Moves To Reduce Trucking Of Petroleum Products / Ex-Governor Mahmuda Shinkafi Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.