Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Reliable Dog Seller And Marketer!... Contact Us Today!!..donnies_pets - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Reliable Dog Seller And Marketer!... Contact Us Today!!..donnies_pets (300 Views)

Most Reliable Dog Supplies Store Aliexpress! / Fraud Alert! - Olajide Timilehin Temitope - Caucasian Dog Seller / Help Locate Dog Seller Close To Fela Shrine On Saturday 17th Nov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Dog Seller And Marketer!... Contact Us Today!!..donnies_pets by Diporh(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
No. 1 dog marketing plug.... We sell and also market dog.... Just incase you have dogs and you want serious buyers, we can always get you serious customers for the dog... Tested and trusted.... We work with reputable dog farm that provide us Quality dogs for our clients......And when you get your dogs sold a little amount of commission will be given to us

If you want to buy or sell your dogs..... Kindly contact Donnies_Pets.... we're always available and I'll look forward to hearing from you any time soon

Instagram: Donnies_pets
Whatsapp contact:08122406579
Twitter: Donnies_pet....

We have dogs both Adult and puppies available for sale currently..... I'm available to receive your orders...... kindly contact me on Whatsapp :08122406579

Quality dogs at its peak �

(1) (Reply)

4months Old Pure Breed GSD. In Benin City / Check out these lovelies looking for their forever homes � / Boar Goat Breed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.