Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Jute: The Miracle Behind The Popular (ewedu) Plant. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jute: The Miracle Behind The Popular (ewedu) Plant. (1033 Views)

Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me / Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures / Miko Hughes: The Popular Meme Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jute: The Miracle Behind The Popular (ewedu) Plant. by Bibiyobra: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Many people use Jute leaf (Ewedu) but little do they know about its health benefits. It can be cooked in diverse ways; for soup or as smoothie.

Below are some of the health benefits of Jute leaf:

Weight loss

Trying to lose some weights? try jute leaf. The fatty acids, omega 3, Vitamins B, magnesium and zinc present in Ewedu have a role to play in losing weight and some serves to reduce appetite.

Prevents aging

Equally important, this vegetable is very good in keeping the skin young. It contains vitamins that are very important as an antioxidant. Essential fatty acids in Ewedu can keep skin moist.
In the same way, it prevents the loss of water through the skin, thus reducing the wrinkles that are the main cause of aging.
https://bibiorganics..com/2020/06/jute-miracle-behind-popular-ewedu-plant.html

Re: Jute: The Miracle Behind The Popular (ewedu) Plant. by Amwitty(f): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
I kinda disagree with the weight loss because most yoruba women are fat and they consume it more than any other tribe
Re: Jute: The Miracle Behind The Popular (ewedu) Plant. by Bibiyobra: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Amwitty:
I kinda disagree with the weight loss because most yoruba women are fat and they consume it more than any other tribe
when u make a diet plan with it, it can help loose weight, yoruba women don't just eat ewedu they mix it with other orishirishi that's why they are fat.
Re: Jute: The Miracle Behind The Popular (ewedu) Plant. by uchetom(f): 2:19am On Jun 22, 2020
I kinda agree with you op,cos is also good for pregnant women,it helps to push the baby out quickly and helps in the weight too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jute: The Miracle Behind The Popular (ewedu) Plant. by Olamie09: 2:23am On Jun 22, 2020
Advertise your services for free to get customers
Upload samples to attract customers

Register via this link

https://anyservice.ng/register/6293
Re: Jute: The Miracle Behind The Popular (ewedu) Plant. by Bibiyobra: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
uchetom:
I kinda agree with you op,cos is also good for pregnant women,it helps to push the baby out quickly and helps in the weight too.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Tiwa Savage Ignores Wizkid’s Birthday / The / Cuppy Reveals The Nigerian Guy She Would Love To Hang Out With This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.