Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Clickmagam Is A Scam, Please Don't Fall For The Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickmagam Is A Scam, Please Don't Fall For The Scammer (453 Views)

Is Qnet Company A Scam ? Please Help Me / SCAM ALERT!! New Bitcoin Scam Please Read / Remitano Scam ; Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clickmagam Is A Scam, Please Don't Fall For The Scammer by flappygist: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
clickmagam Is a scam, please don't fall for the scammer

Someone introduce me into these this scam website, i was told to make payment through bitcoin for them to be helping me click my google adsense
not knowing it's a scam, after this the block me and stop replying my messages .. please stay off from this website

https://www.clickmagam.com is a fake website
Re: Clickmagam Is A Scam, Please Don't Fall For The Scammer by GMBuhari: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
You saw all those grammatical errors, wrong spellings and very basic kindergarten-designed looking website and still paid ??
Re: Clickmagam Is A Scam, Please Don't Fall For The Scammer by Sheriman(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
flappygist:
clickmagam Is a scam, please don't fall for the scammer

Someone introduce me into these this scam website, i was told to make payment through bitcoin for them to be helping me click my google adsense
not knowing it's a scam, after this the block me and stop replying my messages .. please stay off from this website

https://www.clickmagam.com is a fake website
A well reasonable and experienced person will discover that site is nothing but a total scam
Re: Clickmagam Is A Scam, Please Don't Fall For The Scammer by flappygist01: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2020
It was introduced to me by a close friend. How will I know
Re: Clickmagam Is A Scam, Please Don't Fall For The Scammer by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2020
At the very first glance you should something is off about the website.

The typos alone are enough, not to mention the grammars and poor choice of colors used.

If you are looking to make cool money online, send me a DM and I'll forward the platform to you.

But Note sha o, if you no get better money no even think of registering on the site. You need good amount of money to make good amount of money. That's basically what this site is about. Na money we dey use find money.

Would have even dropped a link here but NL bot are always banning me these days.. Cheerio

(1) (Reply)

Fofbars&grillz, Abuja / Usa Numbers Available For Linkedin Verification / Join Africa's First Cryptocurrency Reserve Today And Earn 120000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.