Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,438 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

My Advice To All Youth (males And Females) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Advice To All Youth (males And Females) (337 Views)

What Females Need To Succeed / Masturbation Techniques For Males And Females / Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To All Youth (males And Females) by MONEY247: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good evening everyone.
I would like to say this; as much as you can don't go into marriage. I don't think marriage is worth it.Pls stare clear of that journey, it will save you a lot of peace and joy.Believe me!!!!
I have said what I can.
Peace out....
Re: My Advice To All Youth (males And Females) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
MONEY247:
Good evening everyone.
I would like to say this; as much as you can don't go into marriage. I don't think marriage is worth it.Pls stare clear of that journey, it will save you a lot of peace and joy.Believe me!!!!
I have said what I can.
Peace out....

If we will here marriage is a scam simple.
Re: My Advice To All Youth (males And Females) by lilyheaven: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
But they should continue with fornication .
Re: My Advice To All Youth (males And Females) by MONEY247: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
lilyheaven:
But they should continue with fornication .
No ma/sir..
Just like me stay absolutely celibate, it's very refreshing and so much peaceful.
I still take my sand marriage is more harmful... It will break you
Re: My Advice To All Youth (males And Females) by MONEY247: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Love brings you flowers,then it builds you coffins
--Nammy writes
Re: My Advice To All Youth (males And Females) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
But no one asked for your useless advice

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Youth (males And Females) by lilyheaven: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
MONEY247:

No ma/sir..
Just like me stay absolutely celibate, it's very refreshing and so much peaceful.
I still take my sand marriage is more harmful... It will break you
Staying absolutely celibate, means you won't be fulfilling the law of nature.
If everyone stays celibate, one day everyone will die, and that will be the end of human on the surface of earth

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Youth (males And Females) by SirWhiteFish: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
MONEY247:
Love brings you flowers,then it builds you coffins
--Nammy writes
There has to be a reason behind your initial post....can you share your experience

Is it based on disloyalty or lack of money...
Disobedience or violence
Re: My Advice To All Youth (males And Females) by Acidosis(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
MONEY247:
Good evening everyone.
I have said what I can.
Peace out....

You have said nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What To Eat To Gain Weight - Gain Weight | How To Gain Weight / 15 Ways To Raise Kids Into Well-rounded Successful Adults / Nigerian Mother Disgraces Daughter After Being Caught In Hotel Room With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.