Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Which Is More Annoying/harder? To Live With One's Parents Or Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is More Annoying/harder? To Live With One's Parents Or Spouse (318 Views)

What Were Those Superstitious Things Your Parents Or Elder Made You Believe / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Annoying/harder? To Live With One's Parents Or Spouse by Babsreus(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
I guess the best people to answer this would have to be the married individuals so a thought came to my mind this night and I was just like "if I can survive in my parents' house I can survive living with a woman/man".
Living with one's parents can be really frustrating at times,you can get scolded for things you don't even think is worth being scolded for and you can get abused for the smallest of things that no matter how much you ask yourself about what you were abused about you still won't see the sense in what they abused you for.
Marriage might be seen as a fairy tale and all but the people who really saw the bad side of their parents marriage and people who are into marriage themselves will disagree with the average boy/girl's vision of marriage.
So from your own experience which is more harder or more annoying and will you be willing to switch your life with your spouse for your life with your parents or vice versa?
Re: Which Is More Annoying/harder? To Live With One's Parents Or Spouse by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
cool

I'm not married. So let me wait for the experienced ones to come and air their views.
Re: Which Is More Annoying/harder? To Live With One's Parents Or Spouse by Abfinest007(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
just try asking google
Re: Which Is More Annoying/harder? To Live With One's Parents Or Spouse by bukatyne(f): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
You don't choose your parents, you choose your spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is More Annoying/harder? To Live With One's Parents Or Spouse by frozen70(f): 4:50am On Sep 10, 2020
Babsreus:
I guess the best people to answer this would have to be the married individuals so a thought came to my mind this night and I was just like "if I can survive in my parents' house I can survive living with a woman/man".
Living with one's parents can be really frustrating at times,you can get scolded for things you don't even think is worth being scolded for and you can get abused for the smallest of things that no matter how much you ask yourself about what you were abused about you still won't see the sense in what they abused you for.
Marriage might be seen as a fairy tale and all but the people who really saw the bad side of their parents marriage and people who are into marriage themselves will disagree with the average boy/girl's vision of marriage.
So from your own experience which is more harder or more annoying and will you be willing to switch your life with your spouse for your life with your parents or vice versa?

Your parents wants to instill discipline in you so you must be obedient to live happily with them

Your wife or husband wants love and peace that's the only thing that will guarantee your happiness living with him or her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Male Gender Abuse On The Rise / Home Tutors On The Island / Designer Centre Rugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.