Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. (2269 Views)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bulleye(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
The latest now from the Ipob deranged leader is that Yoruba working in Facebook are suppressing Ipob campaign on Facebook. In other words Ipob has carried their madness to be attacking Yoruba in their corporate employment. How sad!

These are people that we accommodate and co - exist with, yet bent on destroying Yoruba. For God's sake what have Yoruba working in Facebook got to do with Igbo problems in Nigeria?

Can Igbo now come clean on their agenda against Yoruba? What is really going on?
Why making unfounded allegations against innocent people?

Why Is Nnamdi Kanu bent on attacking Yoruba for no just reason? Why attacking Yoruba working at Facebook! Where are the Igbo please!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Officialgarri: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Chill and ignore, that's the solution. You see, the North is too powerful for ANY region in Nigeria to fight.
The North is not predictable, they don't brag or come on social media to wail, so you can't guess their next move.

Kanu knows this fact, he knows Northerners doesn't even waste their time attacking him, but Yorubas on the other hand are the ones giving attention.
He channels his frustration towards them

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by jigganigga: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:
The latest now from the Ipob deranged leader is that Yoruba working in Facebook are suppressing Ipob campaign on Facebook. In other words Ipob has carried their madness to be attacking Yoruba in their corporate employment. How sad!

These are people that we accommodate and co - exist with, yet bent on destroying Yoruba. For God's sake what have Yoruba working in Facebook got to do with Igbo problems in Nigeria?

Can Igbo now come clean on their agenda against Yoruba? What is really going on?

Why Is Nnamdi Kanu bent on attacking Yoruba for no just reason? Why attacking Yoruba working at Facebook! Where are the Igbo please!
oga. go sleep. abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bulleye(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
jigganigga:
oga. go sleep. abeg
Nnamdi Kanu can destroy the career of Yoruba working at Facebook with no condemnation from you? That is okay by you, I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by jigganigga: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:

Nnamdi Kanu can destroy the career of Yoruba working at Facebook with no condemnation from you? That is okay by you, I guess.
don't know about that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bulleye(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
jigganigga:
don't know about that
Go to his Facebook page now to confirm.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by helinues: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Leave am.. Him fly wan follow corpse enter grave ni
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by helinues: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
jigganigga:
don't know about that

Why will you know?

Pretender

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by jigganigga: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
helinues:

Why will you know?
Pretender
zombie don come run run run run run

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bialegend(m): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Stop evil, it doesn't pay.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bulleye(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bialegend:
Stop evil, it doesn't pay.
Go to Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook page to confirm.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bialegend(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
Chill and ignore, that's the solution. You see, the North is too powerful for ANY region in Nigeria to fight.
The North is not predictable, they don't brag or come on social media to wail, so you can't guess their next move.

Kanu knows this fact, he knows Northerners doesn't even waste their time attacking him, but Yorubas on the other hand are the ones giving attention.
He channels his frustration towards them
Liar, Kanu attacks the north on minute and hourly bases with the truth as he is now saying the truth about facebook.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bialegend(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:

Go to Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook page to confirm.
Tell facebook to stop evil, it doesn't pay.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bulleye(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bialegend:

Tell facebook to stop evil, it doesn't pay.
Confirmed now that you are an Ipob extremist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bialegend(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:

Confirmed now that you are an Ipob extremist.
You mean no good. Stop evil, it doesn't pay. Denounce evil, it pays.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bulleye(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bialegend:

You mean no good. Stop evil, it doesn't pay. Denounce evil, it pays.
It is now evil to call out Kanu and his gang for threatening Yoruba at their place of work, according to you.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Topsic70: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Their agenda is to spread hatred against Yoruba's, Hausa's and (real) Nigerians in general.

Look at d tweet of an ipob yuut trending in south Africa right now:

https://www.nairaland.com/5941189/lagos-features-city-johannesburg-campaign

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Balogunodua(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
As long as the attack stops online cheesy he can kwatinue grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bialegend(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:

It is now evil to call out Kanu and his gang for threatening Yoruba at their place of work, according to you.
It is evil to defend facebook that is disturbing the work of self determination of over 70milion strong nation called Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:
Their agenda is to spread hatred against Yoruba's, Hausa's and (real) Nigerians in general.

Look at d tweet of an ipob yuut trending in south Africa right now:

https://www.nairaland.com/5941189/lagos-features-city-johannesburg-campaign
[/s]
trash

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bulleye(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bialegend:

It is evil to defend facebook that is disturbing the work of self determination of over 70milion strong nation called Biafra.
So you Igbo do not care using Yoruba working at Facebook as collateral damage.
Biafra can not be attained without sacrificing Yoruba working at Facebook is what you are telling me now.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bialegend(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:

So you Igbo do not care using Yoruba working at Facebook as collateral damage.
Biafra can not be attained without sacrificing Yoruba working at Facebook is what you are telling me now.
Have you asked why those so called yorubas are attacking Biafrans and their work to secede from your zoo? Ok, can i ask you? Why do they do what they do? How is sabotage benefiting them and their facebook job? Don't run away, i need answers please. I SAID DON'T RUN AWAY, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bulleye(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bialegend:

Have you asked why those so called yorubas are attacking Biafrans and their work to secede from your zoo? Ok, can i ask you? Why do they do what they do? How is sabotage benefiting them and their facebook job? Don't run away, i need answers please. I SAID DON'T RUN AWAY, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER.
I am talking about Yoruba working at Facebook. I am not referring to Yoruba online. Kanu's attack is directed at Yoruba persons working at Facebook. How is Ipob struggle their concern?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bialegend(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:

I am talking about Yoruba working at Facebook. I am not referring to Yoruba online. Kanu's attack is directed at Yoruba persons working at Facebook. How is Ipob struggle their concern?
I am talking of yoruba working at facebook, not those online. Why do those working at facebook disrupting Kanu's facebook broadcast? What do they benefit?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by knowledgeable: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:

Tribes and ethnic groups have different world views or truths shaped by combinations of so many influences including culture, tradition, norms/value systems, history, religions, politics & etc.

Igbo's truth is that Yorubas are not about "on bent" to start destroying Igbos, but have already engage on the act from mid sixties till date orchestrated by genocidal killings of Igbos en mass by Awolowo policy/doctrine ( if you are in doubt about the doctrine, check Yoruba media, politics, Lagos/ Nigerian citizenery as it relates to Igbos).

.. With the above Igbo's truth & world view, it seems to me that the Yorubas have come clean and clear on their agenda towards Igbos under one Nigeria. To this end, Igbo's agenda towards the Yorubas is a reactive one. Since internet and social media have provided the Igbos a level playing field, the clean and clear agenda from the reactive Igbos is to upend the capabilites of social media on pressure to the Yorubas towards complete separation

By the way, what you Yorubas consider "accommodating of Igbos in the south west", base on your Yoruba truth, the Igbo's truth tells them something different.. that part of Yorubas "bent on" destroying Igbos completely ( since the Yorubas are already in the act) is the status of Lagos as the only international Sea & air ports for global businesses concerning Igbos and others. Igbos do not in any straight of imagination view this as benevolence accommodation from the Yorubas rather a demonic conspiracy from Yoruba with the oligarchs in the North for continuous destruction of Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Topsic70: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bialegend:

I am talking of yoruba working at facebook, not those online. Why do those working at facebook disrupting Kanu's facebook broadcast? What do they benefit?
Kindly elucidate biko, in what way specifically are the Yoruba's working in facebook disrupting Janus broadcast.

For d benefit of this argument, kindly show d proofs/evidence of this please.
Thanks in anticipation of ur cooperation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bulleye(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
knowledgeable:

Tribes and ethnic groups have different world views or truths shaped by combinations of so many influences including culture, tradition, norms/value systems, history, religions, politics & etc.

Igbo's truth is that Yorubas are not about "on bent" to start destroying Igbos, but have already engage on the act from mid sixties till date orchestrated by genocidal killings of Igbos en mass by Awolowo policy/doctrine ( if you are in doubt about the doctrine, check Yoruba media, politics, Lagos/ Nigerian citizenery as it relates to Igbos).

.. With the above Igbo's truth & world view, it seems to me that the Yorubas have come clean and clear on their agenda towards Igbos under one Nigeria. To this end, Igbo's agenda towards the Yorubas is a reactive one. Since internet and social media have provided the Igbos a level playing field, the clean and clear agenda from the reactive Igbos is to upend the capabilites of social media on pressure to the Yorubas towards complete separation

By the way, what you Yorubas consider "accommodating of Igbos in the south west", base on your Yoruba truth, the Igbo's truth tells them something different.. that part of Yorubas "bent on" destroying Igbos completely ( since the Yorubas are already in the act) is the status of Lagos as the only international Sea & air ports for global businesses concerning Igbos and others. Igbos do not in any straight of imagination view this as benevolence accommodation from the Yorubas rather a demonic conspiracy from Yoruba with the oligarchs in the North for continuous destruction of Igbos.
In other words you are justifying this act of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Bulleye(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bialegend:

Kindly provide your proof.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by hollah123: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bialegend:

u people are just fighting everybody,no clear cut pattern but just keep attacking anybody.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Sweetgoodie(f): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

Kindly elucidate biko, in what way specifically are the Yoruba's working in facebook disrupting Janus broadcast.

For d benefit of this argument, kindly show d proofs/evidence of this please.
Thanks in anticipation of ur cooperation.
[/s]
trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by franozx: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
hollah123:
u people are just fighting everybody,no clear cut pattern but just keep attacking anybody.

Fighting everybody with guns u mean?

So ipob now represents the whole igbos same way afinere represents the whole Yoruba?... Apply more wisdom bro ..OK?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by knowledgeable: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:

In other words you are justifying this act of Nnamdi Kanu.

First thing first. You have to critics my write up first....then we can move to Nnamdi kanu style or approach which is subject to analysis from different angles.....& believe me, I am not trying to be smart here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Ikwerre-igbo, But Ndi Igbo Doesn't Accept Us, Ohaneze Should Address This / Dino Melaye Blasts Nigeria Government After Coming Across A Hospital In Dubai / It Is Now Crystal Clear That SW Leaders Are Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.