Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. (2292 Views)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Topsic70: 12:05am On Jun 23, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

You're not making any point mate! If the 'Tunde' has a stake in Abia state, he's more than welcome to make a twitter post on the state of bad governance in the state!

At least i'm glad all you Igbo-hating, 'one Nigeria' loving bigots are beginning to see IPOB as the voice of majority of Ndigbo! smiley
Hypocritical Clownz everywhere!
So ipob yuutz can claim to have 'stakes' in the zoo?!
Oh my days.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by XANDERBOY85: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2020
Topsic70:

So ipob yuutz can claim to have'stakes' in the zoo?!
Oh my days.
grin grin

Still off on a tangent?

For as long as your longthroat is greedily coveting Igbo oyel and gas (note i said IGBO and not SOUTH-EAST), for so long 'ipob yuutz' shall continue to put mouth in the affairs of your stinking zoo! If that doesn't sit well with you then get off your ass and agitate for them to be cut off from your shithole of a country! Oh your miserable days!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Topsic70: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Still off on a tangent?

For as long as your longthroat is greedily coveting Igbo oyel and gas (note i said IGBO and not SOUTH-EAST), for so long 'ipob yuutz' shall continue to put mouth in the affairs of your stinking zoo! If that doesn't sit well with you then get off your ass and agitate for them to be cut off from your shithole of a country! Oh your miserable days!!!
Lolz....clownings continue!
Why not channel all ur energy to d actualization of biafla instead of giving urselfves migraine over 'zoo' matters.
Yoour reps dt shd move d motion 4 leflendun in abuja are busy sharing d loots with dr 'enemiez' whist stringing u along with 'biafla or death' in Aba. U see ur (pl.) hypocrisies nah?
cool

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by XANDERBOY85: 2:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Topsic70:

Lolz....clownings continue!
Why not channel all ur energy to d actualization of biafla instead of giving urselfves migraine over 'zoo' matters.
Yoour reps dt shd move d motion 4 leflendun in abuja are busy sharing d loots with dr 'enemiez' whist stringing u along with 'biafla or death' in Aba. U see ur (pl.) hypocriies nah?
cool

You sound more idiotic with every subsequent post!

You telling the 'one Nigeria' Igbo politicians to channel effort and resources towards the actualization of Biafra? You really this dumb or are you just putting on an act!?

I'm sure you've heard what IPOB and Mazi Kanu have to say about these greedy and selfish politicians who are probably worse and more useless than their colleagues from the south-west and core north in the sense that they don't even know how to fight their corner and protect the interests of their constituency within the framework of Nigerian partisan-politics and governance! Can you pretend not to know the treatment Ekweremadu got abroad when he went to chop new yam but instead collected serious beating? It's even you two-faced 'one Nigerianists' that were the most vociferous in protesting against his treatment!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Topsic70: 4:21am On Jun 23, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

You sound more idiotic with every subsequent post!
Typical ipob- resorting to insult at d drop of a hat!
**na distype dey draw matchete over mango....**
Tueh!

You telling the 'one Nigeria' Igbo politicians to channel effort and resources towards the actualization of Biafra? You really this dumb or are you just putting on an act!?
Lolz.... u mean d 'one Nigeria' by day, 'biafla or we commit suicide' by nights igbo politicians sharp biznazemen, d likes of Ben nwabueze and Senator 'chop_both_ways' Abaribe? grin
#Clownz! grin grin grin
Moving on....

I'm sure you've heard what IPOB and Mazi Kanu have to say about these greedy and selfish politicians who are probably worse and more useless than their colleagues from the south-west and core north in the sense that they don't even know how to fight their corner and protect the interests of their constituency within the framework of Nigerian partisan-politics and governance! Can you pretend not to know the treatment Ekweremadu got abroad when he went to chop new yam but instead collected serious beating? It's even you two-faced 'one Nigerianists' that were the most vociferous in protesting against his treatment!
Wetin consign Nigerians with biaflans biko?
If u like u cut him in bits, fry and eat him, na una migraine be DT. In as much u don't make d January 15 1966 ethnic cleansing 'mistake'.
Dassol!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by gartamanta: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Self determination is a right

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by XANDERBOY85: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Topsic70:

Tueh!

Lolz.... u mean d 'one Nigeria' by day, 'biafla or we commit suicide' by nights igbo politicians sharp biznazemen, d likes of Ben nwabueze and Senator 'chop_both_ways' Abaribe? grin
#Clownz! grin grin grin
Moving on....

If u like u cut him in bits, fry and eat him, na una migraine be DT. In as much u don't make d January 15 1966 ethnic cleansing 'mistake'.
Dassol!
cool

Dude, you put yourself in a position to receive insults by saying a Nigerian has little or no right to make a tweet on an environmental problem he feels strongly about just because you tag him 'ipob yuut'....so lap it up!

Care to show me where or when IPOB or Mazi Kanu have come out to clap for the likes of Ohaneze, Prof' Ben Nwabueze, et al? The only Igbo politician i know of that majority of secession seeking Igbos have a soft spot for is Senator Abaribe! Any wonder you evil lot can't stand him!? IPOB and all sensible, proud and independent-minded Igbo have always maintained a big part of our problem as a people stems from the type of naive or greedy, selfish and lilly-livered politicians/elite we're saddled with and who are supported, promoted or given relevance by 'one Nigeria'! Of course there are genuine ones that are worried about the present situation of Ndigbo as a people, but they are not as vocal or prominent as these naive or slavish, 'one Nigeria' ones, and it's the latter that gives you the opportunity to post thrash which you know to be untrue!

Care to flesh out your accusation of 'Igbos making a January 15, 1966 ethnic-cleansing mistake'? I'd like to hear more about this!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

Tueh!

#Clownz! grin grin grin
Moving on....

Dassol!
cool
[/s]
shatap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

So ipob yuutz can claim to have 'stakes' in the zoo?!
Oh my days.
grin grin
[/s]
shut up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Obsession With Yoruba. by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2020
OgundeleTeju:
see where your foolishness has taken you too? Am sure you wish Osinbajo dead but God no Dey shame his people,Miscreants like you don’t deserve to live,l would have taken my time to engage you with all the activities of the Vp since you have declared him missing but on a second thought why waste my precious time on this nicompho? Once you wish Osinbajo dead then your grave will be digged the following day.its simple
I'm just returning from suspension by mods that's why I have not been able to reply to you since.

May God Chiukwu Okike Abiama whom I serve bare me witness that I do not wish Osibanjo dead, I love Osibanjo because he's a good man in the midst of evil people, but what I told you is a painful fact. The Fulani cabals has eliminated Osibanjo and Tinubu is in the know of this just as he knows about Buhari's death but he has chosen to be silent because of his 2023 ambition. Remember that we told you when Buhari died and you rebuffed it with abuses, but today many who didn't believe have now seen the obvious vacuum in the AsoRock, we letter told you that Abba Kyari is dead, the deceptive presidency told you that it is a lie that Abba Kyari is in Lagos hospital and will soon be discharged, and you also believe them because you don't like IPOB, but the same presidency when they could no longer manage their deception later told you that Abba Kiyari is dead but you didn't apologize to IPOB for insulting them offensively for telling you the bitter truth. Nnamdi Kanu challenged the presidency that if they claim that Osibanjo is still alive they should have him speak in a public space and he will quite Biafra struggle. Since they so much want Biafra issues to die, why didn't them seize the opportunity and oblage Nnamdi Kanu? Instead they were busy confusing you and your likeminds with photoshop pictures and edited video; in one of the poorly photoshop pictures they forgot that Abba Kyari is dead and allowed his picture to appear in one event they claimed Osibanjo participated. My brother stop allowing ordinary Fulani cow realer to be playing pim pom with your brain. Engage in critical reasoning and questions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: ADP Drags Running Mate Of Ize-iyamu To Court For Certificate Forgery / 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. / Patami And The Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.