Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Advice Needed: Canadian PR Or UK Tier 4 Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed: Canadian PR Or UK Tier 4 Visa (440 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Canadian PR Or UK Tier 4 Visa by eseh1(f): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good day everyone,
Please I need suggestions and advice from people in diaspora. Please if you have your way, would you go for, a Canadian PR or a UK tier 4 visa and what's the advantage and disadvantages of your choices..for me the only disadvantages with Canada is the cold and expensive ticket fare from one province to another .Uk feels like home, weather is friendly.
Please I really need your opinion.
Re: Advice Needed: Canadian PR Or UK Tier 4 Visa by Staphylococcus: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
UK has better opportunities than Canada.

A stronger and competitive market with vast limitless opportunities.

Canada is just one overhyped country with limited opportunities due to its small population.

For prospects, UK is the destination. For relaxation and tourism, Canada is the place to be.
Re: Advice Needed: Canadian PR Or UK Tier 4 Visa by Lessonteacher(f): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
eseh1:
Good day everyone,
Please I need suggestions and advice from people in diaspora. Please if you have your way, would you go for, a Canadian PR or a UK tier 4 visa and what's the advantage and disadvantages of your choices..for me the only disadvantages with Canada is the cold and expensive ticket fare from one province to another .Uk feels like home, weather is friendly.
Please I really need your opinion.
I don't have wealth of exprience as regards travelling abroad. but if you asked me, i would say each of them has its pros and cons. so i would advise you to pray to god to help you make the right decision
Re: Advice Needed: Canadian PR Or UK Tier 4 Visa by eseh1(f): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thanks alot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which European Country Can I Go On A Visit For 1-2 Month / My First Train Experience : I Took The Lagos - Ibadan Train Just To Eat The Popu / Nigeria Flight Ban To Uae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.