Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! (297 Views)

Avoid These Hairstyles If You're A Lady, Please Run Away From Them / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / 26-year-old HIV Positive Lady Doreen Moraa Morachaa Shares Her Story - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! by Akhigbeblog(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
What's there to talk about
Re: Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
What's there to talk about
the implications if any. my precautions to take
Re: Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! by Akhigbeblog(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Uniqueaccountant:
the implications if any. my precautions to take
Don't worry, you can have good sex and a healthy relationship with her, you just have to use protection when you're physically intimate.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Akhigbeblog:

Don't worry, you can have good sex and a healthy relationship with her, you just have to use protection when you're physically intimate.

Most protetives have opening.

If she agrees on medication though within six, three month intervals (life dependance)
Use condom during sex (a must though most have unseen opening in which the virus can transmit and remember to take drugs to prevent it before and 24hrs after sex)

Even if she is pregnant for you the baby will not be a carrier

My advice : move on toto chok for market, enter winners, chris embassy, salvation ministry or talk with some Hausa bae if you dey North (not up north oh) you go still Bleep.
Fuvk responsible

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! by Kaolaniyi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
U made me remember fela song when trouble sleep yonga go wake ham waiting you they find palava

(1) (Reply)

China Researchers Discover New Swine Flu With 'pandemic Potential' / How Much For These Blood Test? Please Help / Strange But Real Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.