Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Strange But Real Experience. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange But Real Experience. (331 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange But Real Experience. by pk2me: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
My wife was very sick and I took her to the hospital for diagnosis, after lab test the result came out positive for malaria and typhoid.
The doctor commenced treatments but there was no improvement rather her body temperature kept on rising to the extent that I decided to change hospital.
The next hospital I took her started their own treatment but still no improvement, then someone suggested that we go check for pin. I have never heard about that before but I summoned courage and went to the place with my wife for checking of pin.
To cut the long story short, this is what was removed from her body and she's recovery now.
Has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Strange But Real Experience. by IbnBattuta1960: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pin?
Re: Strange But Real Experience. by RedPanthar: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
What is pin?
Re: Strange But Real Experience. by anthonyuncle(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
lemme keep my seat
Re: Strange But Real Experience. by psucc(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Op complete this now. What is pin and how was it done?

You may save another life.
Re: Strange But Real Experience. by pk2me: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2020
This is the stuff. Two was removed from her head, 2 abdomen, 1 at her face others back and her thigh right in front of me.
I then asked the man to check mine too but nothing was found.
When we went there as early as 8am our number was 54 and more people were trooping in both young and old not excluding infants brought by their mothers.

Re: Strange But Real Experience. by RedPanthar: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2020
pk2me:
This is the stuff. Two was removed from her head, 2 abdomen, 1 at her face others back and her thigh right in front of me.
I then asked the man to check mine too but nothing was found.
When we went there as early as 8am our number was 54 and more people were trooping in both young and old not excluding infants brought by their mothers.

Wow

Did they give any information on how it got into her body or how it developed?
Re: Strange But Real Experience. by RedPanthar: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Come and see o. Thattallgirl
Re: Strange But Real Experience. by Thattallgirl(f): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2020
RedPanthar:
Come and see o. Thattallgirl
Whoa!
RedPanthar:

Wow

Op pls answer this
Re: Strange But Real Experience. by pk2me: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2020
RedPanthar:

Wow

He said it was done spiritually but the person must be sighted by the evildoer inorder to manipulate it.
Re: Strange But Real Experience. by RedPanthar: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2020
pk2me:

He said it was done spiritually but the person must be sighted by the evildoer inorder to manipulate it.

Wow

Was it an hospital you got this information from?

I like to experiment on myself so they check if there's pin in me too cool cool cool

I love knowledge don't blame me.

How can you direct me?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried About This? / Medtracker - An App To Help Keep Track And Monitor Progress Of Your Medication / Say No To Diabetes With This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.