Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Asewo" - Toyin Abraham’s Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Calls His Friend Itele D Icon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asewo" - Toyin Abraham’s Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Calls His Friend Itele D Icon (877 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) / Kesari! Itele D Icon Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asewo" - Toyin Abraham’s Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Calls His Friend Itele D Icon by AmeboBook: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
A lot of fans will be looking out for the movie, ALAREDE, after the kissing they saw shared by both Itele d Icon and colleague, kemi Afolabi Adesipe.

After Itele and Kemi shared the kissing scene from ALAREDE on their Instagram pages, the comment section was lit up with many shouting, "Cut! Cut!! Cut!!!" However, there were those who vowed to do everything possible to get into the movie industry because of the "enjoyment" they watched.
Some reactions.

When Toyin Abraham’s husband saw the video, he lit up the comment section when he commented, "Kolawole Ajeyemi".

Comedian Babatunde Bernard Tayo wrote, "Baba Na Pizza Say No to Jete������.. niceone Oga���������������".

Other reactions below.

possibledesignerstitches: "Ooooooooooogaaaaa !!!!! Blood e don do nah,U never kiss before ni �����‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️".

rabson__shina: "I'm seeing things���� her leg dey shake already��".

dkings01: "U na they deceive us una way go still go kiss for room well".

demmyshakoo: "Take it easy don't let yr wife see this oooo�����������".

sammyadesh_d_triller: "Hmm, na real asewo, you be. ���".

olayiwolaoluwatomisn: "He no wan stop the kissing oo...cut cut".

bodathobi: "E b like say my boss no one hear cut again @iteledicon01".

babatopeonibenz: "@iteledicon01 I love these kind of roles I swear ��".

iflexwears1: "Baba won enter d place ����������".

loveth_beautyworld: "Easy na,I can’t wait to be acting movie too especially ds kind role.♥️♥️♥️".

adenike921: "Chai this got me jealous o,me no go gree make my husband do this kin thing o".

az_malaika: "@iteledicon01 which kind play be this�� @kemiafolabiadesipe that’s why i said you should not art again��all my body dey hot for here".

efe_dollz: "Na why dere marriage nor dey last del go dey blame men.. iranu Oshi".

Use the link for the video.

https://www.amebobook.com/asewo-toyin-abrahams-husband-kolawole-ajeyemi-calls-his-friend-itele-d-icon-after-watching-the-strong-thing-he-did-in-movie-alarede-other-reactions/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Asewo" - Toyin Abraham’s Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Calls His Friend Itele D Icon by Naijaarchive(m): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How Actor Timini Eguson Got Exposed As A Yoruba Demon / Desmond Elliot Turns Off The Comment Section Of His Instagram Handle (Photos) / Smash Or Pass With a naughty twist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.