Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election (10860 Views)

APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by seanfer(m): 6:33am On Jun 22, 2020
AreaFada2:

Well, everybody must eat. Or get money to buy essentials.

But mass political gathering in thousands or even more, put partisanship aside, does that make sense to you? shocked shocked

I’m not been partisan here. How do you explain the over 100 crowd at the Edo PDP state office on Friday with Obaseki himself. Did he do anything to them? Or he’s the emperor

Attached is a pictorial evidence.

Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Bighead9:

Ugly Obaseki is now PDP's ATM. They know he can't win an election, cause he is incompetent and dumb.
Keep quiet and stop insulting my Governor
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by AreaFada2: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2020
seanfer:

I’m not been partisan here. How do you explain the over 100 crowd at the Edo PDP state office on Friday with Obaseki himself. Did he do anything to them? Or he’s the emperor

This seems more like an impromptu affair compared to a stadium or a massive hall of all APC members in Edo. A thing they have had nearly 4 years to plan and months of Covid-19 outbreak to adjust.

Will you encourage your folks to be in such a crowd that APC wants to assemble as a neutral?

Still as governor Obaseki should have shown a good example once crowd exceeds 20 people.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by seanfer(m): 7:01am On Jun 22, 2020
AreaFada2:

This seems more like an impromptu affair compared to a stadium or a massive hall of all APC members in Edo. A thing they have had nearly 4 years to plan and months of Covid-19 outbreak to adjust.

Will you encourage your folks to be in such a crowd that APC wants to assemble as a neutral?

Still as governor Obaseki should have shown a good example once crowd exceeds 20 people.

The Order he signed didn’t give room for anything like impromptu gathering. He has gone against his law and I don’t think he can stop others from going against it also. Not when he’s not in control of the police.
The APC primary is not going to be hold in a stadium. It will be hold in all the 192 polling wards. PDP will gather more than 5,000 inside the stadium for her primary. They will travel from all their base to Benin. The Governor should pratice what he’s preaching.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Zetty177x: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
When you tell these lagosians that Southsouth is not Southwest, they argue.

Wike humbled Amaechi with the federal powers he brought from Abuja during the last election.

Udom Emmanuel did not only won his re-election, he made sure Akpabio did not go back to the National Assembly.

Edo own go clear for una eyes too.
Edo is not Lagos.
Southsouth is not southwest.

Southsouth is full of people with 'liver'. U can't intimidate them
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2020
This thread has been infested with zombies.
When we tell them they are paid souls they say no they love this nation. With all the killings happening throughout last week including the first gunshot in Aso Villa since IBB opened the place, they were as mute as the living dead they worship. Shift to primary elections that's a sham, they pour out like ants in their thousands mouthing one threat or another against obaseki. Corrupt souls!!
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by princeade86(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Gregorian2020:

Your foolishness don ripe. What can Obaseki do. The guidelines was given to obaseki by NCDC, every state have their guidelines. The police have been awarded to APC, what does he have to fight the party? Is it thug? He has offended many beyond his imagination. Those who fought for him in 2016 as thug he has step on their toes and those who will speak for him he has spat on them. Obaseki have no chance of winning this election because of his arrogancy
bro, am not in support of obaseki or any other person, but never say never sir. If u bold like wike, no amount of police can stop him. Remember they used all federal power on rivers election, yet wike won. So anything can happen if he bold. Remember he already knew where they will want to rig the election and the machines they will use. For examples, don't u know is because they already knew the formulas that saraki is using, and the blocked all the formulas. That's why he lost.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2020
seanfer:

You're a paid hand. Have no choice but to be partisan. Stop hiding behind a finger
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Bighead9: 7:25am On Jun 22, 2020
matex97:
Keep quiet and stop insulting my Governor

List 10 things your Governor did in the last 4 years and I'll credit your account with 10k now.

So you know, I live in Benin.

Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Sweetgoodie(f): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

List 10 things your Governor did in the last 4 years and I'll credit your account with 10k now.

So you know, I live in Benin.
grin[/s]
eat a nice gworo first before crediting any account
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Sammy07: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2020
princeade86:
bro, am not in support of obaseki or any other person, but never say never sir. If u bold like wike, no amount of police can stop him. Remember they used all federal power on rivers election, yet wike won. So anything can happen if he bold. Remember he already knew where they will want to rig the election and the machines they will use. For examples, don't u know is because they already knew the formulas that saraki is using, and the blocked all the formulas. That's why he lost.

Sorry, bro.
I've been following the thread, I came across your comment.

Kwara people initially voted out Saraki, he didn't do anything in Kwara.
he and his family looted kwara state dry.
You need to see kwara state and see how worst the state is now.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Dansuqi: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Which APC?
If it's not Gaidom it's not APC. It's simply a gathering of touts

What is your problem na? Why speak ignoranrly
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Dansuqi: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
This thread has been infested with zombies.
When we tell them they are paid souls they say no they love this nation. With all the killings happening throughout last week including the first gunshot in Aso Villa since IBB opened the place, they were as mute as the living dead they worship. Shift to primary elections that's a sham, they pour out like ants in their thousands mouthing one threat or another against obaseki. Corrupt souls!!

Pdp fans are not zombies?
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by princeade86(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Sorry, bro.
I've been following the thread, I came across your comment.

Kwara people initially voted out Saraki, he didn't do anything in Kwara.
he and his family looted kwara state dry.
You need to see kwara state and see how worst the state is now.
hmmmm. Are u sure if what u are saying sir? Because the last time I checked, I can see many people complain that present governor is doing nothing sir. And am gladly to tell u that, many times, they tried to vote saraki out, but due to the area they do rigged their votes, they always won. Not until when certain people that are pillars to saraki left him due to his greediness. For ur information sir, I was born in ilorin, grew up in ilorin, and still living in ilorin till now because I found it as a peaceful state. Am even an indegene of kwara state sir. Thanks.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Sammy07: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2020
princeade86:
hmmmm. Are u sure if what u are saying sir? Because the last time I checked, I can see many people complain that present governor is doing nothing sir. And am gladly to tell u that, many times, they tried to vote saraki out, but due to the area they do rigged their votes, they always won. Not until when certain people that are pillars to saraki left him due to his greediness. For ur information sir, I was born in ilorin, grew up in ilorin, and still living in ilorin till now because I found it as a peaceful state. Am even an indegene of kwara state sir. Thanks.

Yes, I'm very sure.
I'm currently in Offa Kwara state. (I'm not an indegine tho).

I do come to ilorin very well, some of my friends dey live around Taiwo road.

and I also go to ganmo too.
You as an indegine, are you happy as Bukola Saraki family looted the state dry?

look at emir palace, look how dirty that place is (because of market).

You need to visit other SW states and see how it's planned.

I'm very sure you will know Osogbo, Take a look at Osogbo and see how it is, then compared it to ilorin.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by dadabryth: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2020
Good idea from the committee. Shebi the mumu governor said not more than 20 in a gathering and APC has finally strategize how to contain the order and hold the primary election successfully. APC all the way
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2020
princeade86:

Hello for your information since APC came into power they have not use federal power on any election because of the week attitude of the president and he said he will never interfere in any state election. If federal might was use in river state PDP will not smell office in river state. My think back when pdp was using federal might. If you will court will sack you. In fact you cannot win. They will write the result from Abuja to the state. Who is controlling the police, army and all military force? It is the federal so tell me the power wike has to withstand federal might, is it court? federal APC has not use federal might on any election. I am not a politician but I have intellectual strength of our political party
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

What is your problem na? Why speak ignoranrly
Is there no river close to you?
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Dansuqi: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Is there no river close to you?

Is that where you want to jump into?
Re: Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election by Bighead9: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
grin
eat a nice gworo first before crediting any account

My comment pain this hanty well well grin grin grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NL Political Dialogue Nov 2012: STATE POLICE - ARE WE READY FOR IT? / Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan / Senator Yahaya Abdullahi To Governors: Stop Running To Buhari Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.