Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted (966 Views)

Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian / How Has The Ban On Keke And Okada In Lagos Affected You? / Onitsha Regaining Its Lost Beauty After The Ban On Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted by Ogamysamo: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2020
There are many new things happening in many places during this pandemic that people will like to see for theirselves but are not able to go due to the fear of the disastrous pandemical virus called corona which is popularly known as covid-19 and the restricted movement of planes in and out of the country.

So the question now is,
if covid-19 and its lockdown be tackled, and the ban for migration be lifted.
Which country is suppose to be the first country to be visited?
Re: Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted by blackpanthar: 12:27am On Jun 22, 2020
Any country but Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted by Ogamysamo: 12:39am On Jun 22, 2020
Which in particular is the best
Re: Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted by yyba: 1:07am On Jun 22, 2020
north Korea or Somalia

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted by cucumbar: 3:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Ogamysamo:
There are many new things happening in many places during this pandemic that people will like to see for theirselves but are not able to go due to the fear of the disastrous pandemical virus called corona which is popularly known as covid-19 and the restricted movement of planes in and out of the country.

So the question now is,
if covid-19 and its lockdown be tackled, and the ban for migration be lifted.
Which country is suppose to be the first country to be visited?
I want to visit Thailand in December for tourism. Please who knows about their visa processing?
Re: Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted by gnykelly(m): 5:16am On Jun 22, 2020
shenzen China and silicon valley. those places are the innovation capital of the world
Re: Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Socotra, Yemen.

Very interesting place to be in this time of the year.

Go there and thank me later, OP. smiley
Re: Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted by JustEdward(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
cucumbar:
I want to visit Thailand in December for tourism. Please who knows about their visa processing?

Lols my brother thailand visa is very hard for us here in nigeria you gats to meet up with dia requirement
Re: Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
yyba you miss one drug today don't take it again O wait till tomorrow and take it appropriatly and as prescribed
Re: Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted by yyba: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
yyba you miss one drug today don't take it again O wait till tomorrow and take it appropriatly and as prescribed

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted by ashiwaju11(m): 4:13am On Jun 23, 2020
South Africa makes for a great tourism destination experience.
Re: Which Country Is Worth Visiting If The Ban For Migration Be Lifted by Sparrow0: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Socotra, Yemen.

Very interesting place to be in this time of the year.

Go there and thank me later, OP. smiley
You wicked o cheesy
Bullets and bombs be flying round that place like birds

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight / 10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? / Travel To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.