Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,606 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) (21860 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / How To Make Tasty Asaro (Yam Pottage) Plus Pepper Chicken Sauce (Photos, Video) / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2020
chiddyok:

I can’t wait honestly. The country is getting less funny everyday.

Its everywhere my dear.This year is just vague.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2020
bukatyne:

We know ma, thank you.
u welcome my love
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by Revolva(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2020
Daaam I wanna east Asaro oo Kai
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by MhizJoyce(f): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2020
chiddyok:

I don’t think so too. Bought 2 tubers of shriveled, ugly yams for 2000, I’m not eating yam again until yam decides to be humble.
Beans is OK. smiley
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Lovelyn451:
do u know vegetable yam? Yes or no
why not! What's special about it?
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Heistman:
why not! What's special about it?
it is more special than porridge...oya tell me the name of the vegetable used in preparing it sad
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Lovelyn451:
it is more special than porridge...oya tell me the name of the vegetable used in preparing it sad
lol any green vegetables na , even ugu or spinach sef go do wonders
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Heistman:
lol any green vegetables na , even ugu or spinach sef go do wonders
see am...cho cho cho, instead of asking me to teach him, there are cultural delicacies by some tribe that other tribes are yet to know talk more of tasting it...it doesn't end in Amala, tuwo shinkafa and Akpu...and its not any green vegetable, there's a particular one
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2020
Lovelyn451:
see am...cho cho cho, instead of asking me to teach him, there are cultural delicacies by some tribe that other tribes are yet to know talk more of tasting it...it doesn't end in Amala, tuwo shinkafa and Akpu...
lol oya ,which one is yours?
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Heistman:
lol oya ,which one is yours?
after u don call me dunce finish....I'm not telling you
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by SirMichael1: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Studyinchina200:
he will get paid through those adverts...Thats how they survive.

They cant make money if you skip those adverts.

Which adverts? There are no adverts. Just straight to the download page.
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2020
Lovelyn451:
after u don call me dunce finish....I'm not telling you
lol...no vex , I was only kidding .. besides it's just really annoying when people generalize..biko tell me
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by lainwords098(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
SirMichael1:
I don't understand why you'd advertise a .dll file extension. Not like you'll receive any comission from it.

Lol... Some ppl are just mard!
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by dakem: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2020
Join our online class and learn how to make the following
�Yoghurt
�5 types of snacks
�5 types of cake
�5 types of small chops
Perfect fondant making for ur cake
�Perfect party jollof rice
�Perfect party fried rice
�Liquid soap
�3 types of turban
�How to make chinchin and d packaging
�Bread making

If interested join the WhatsApp link for just #500
https:///K0KH7WMgxQb11wpDFgXL75
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by Smartsamson(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Asaro is a meal you will want to learn how to prepare yourself if you can't.

it a meal you want to taste if you have not eaten it before.

Do not forget to subscribe and drop your comment from more interesting video
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by Smartsamson(m): 3:53am On Aug 11, 2020
This video is great
Re: How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) by Smartsamson(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Simple trick in preparing a special ASARO.
Watch, subscribe and like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways Instant Noodles Can Kill You. / How Do I Make My Fried Rice Look Green? / How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.