Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos (29935 Views)

See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 12:22pm On Apr 02
I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.
Prepped food pics are mine.

Bought other ingredients I don't have 600 naira.

Please join me.

I put plenty of pepper cos it was vegetable oil I used

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 12:26pm On Apr 02
Lunch in bed today

4 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by FairlyUSEDpussy: 12:30pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:
nlfpmod

End time low budget watery yam......

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by MatrixReloaded: 12:36pm On Apr 02
So u really want to push this yum to front page. Can't u present a nice meal for once.
Enjoy sha but make you try dey add dry fish, spinach , moderate amount of water and chilli ok.

40 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02
The water too much na
E con be like were dem dey do water baptism for multiple people
Na why u no spend pass 2,400 sef

Gully Erosion

40 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by JasmineBedwell(f): 12:38pm On Apr 02
looks appetizing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Solofresh2: 12:45pm On Apr 02
Lol too watery with no palm oil

20 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 1:01pm On Apr 02
JasmineBedwell:
looks appetizing

Thanks darl.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Free2Fly: 1:02pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:
I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.
Prepped food pics are mine.

Bought other ingredients I don't have 600 naira.

Please join me.

I put plenty of pepper cos it was vegetable oil I used

I no sure say person go rest for you in this forum cool

13 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 1:05pm On Apr 02
MatrixReloaded:
So u really want to push this yum to front page. Can't u present a nice meal for once.
Enjoy sha but make you try dey add dry fish, spinach , moderate amount of water and chilli ok.

When you can cook yours then add all those things you mentioned. Not like I can't afford them but there is something called preference and this is how Ive chosen to prepare mine according to cravings for now. everything mustn't be your usual boring way. Ok? Learn to respect people's choices.

Do you and let me do me.

21 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 1:09pm On Apr 02
Free2Fly:

I no sure say person go rest for you in this forum cool

So be it

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 1:18pm On Apr 02
EmperorCaesar:
The water too much na
E con be like were dem dey do water baptism for multiple people
Na why u no spend pass 2,400 sef

Gully Erosion

I don't remember cooking it for you.

7 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by illicit(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02
You didn't add any animal or protein

4 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by jmoore(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02
That's yam pepper soup, not porridge.

13 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by MatrixReloaded: 1:44pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

When you can cook yours then add all those things you mentioned. Not like I can't afford them but there is something called preference and this is how Ive chosen to prepare mine according to cravings for now. everything mustn't be your usual boring way. Ok? Learn to respect people's choices.

Do you and let me do me.
Thrash...

18 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Acidosis(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't remember cooking it for you.

He's your online in-law.

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 1:51pm On Apr 02
illicit:
You didn't add any animal or protein

The protein I had last week alone is too much. I told you I threw away a pot of soup full of meat that last week because meat has been tasting funny in my mouth. Which was why I made assorted meat pepper soup. I can't do meat again for now because it will just spoil the food for me. I used ground crayfish for this.

May be when I'm much stronger I'll resume meat again.

4 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by illicit(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

The protein I had last week alone is too much. I told I threw away a pot of soup full of meat that last week because meat has b tasting funny in my mouth. Which was why I made assorted meat pepper soup. I can't do meat again for now because it will just spoil the food for me. I used ground crayfish for this.

May be when I'm much stronger I'll resume meat again.

Use fish nah

8 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 1:53pm On Apr 02
illicit:

Use fish nah

Nope. That crayfish is ok. I'm not really a fish person.

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 1:56pm On Apr 02
jmoore:
That's yam pepper soup, not porridge.

And what will you call this? Here

People who don't even know how to cook will also be talking

5 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by illicit(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Nope. That crayfish is ok. I'm not really a fish person.

Aiit

It doesn't look appetizing sha

Some vegetables would have added colour and life

12 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Nicepoker(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02
Looks like a rejected sacrificial offering to a dead god. grin Even the molten magma that flows out from erupted volcano appears more attractive to this thing you call food. grin

21 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 2:16pm On Apr 02
illicit:

Aiit

It doesn't look appetizing sha

Some vegetables would have added colour and life

Did I cook it for you?
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by illicit(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Did I cook it for you?

You showed it to me

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 2:20pm On Apr 02
illicit:

You showed it to me

I brought it to your house to show it to you or what?

Abeg just pass.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by illicit(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

I brought it to your house to show it to you or what?

Abeg just pass.

U wanna know my house?

I am not in Lagos o

18 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 2:32pm On Apr 02
illicit:

U wanna know my house?

I am not in Lagos o

God forbid!
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by illicit(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

God forbid!

πŸ₯΅

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by CanineOfJackal: 2:49pm On Apr 02
Mercychen is back grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

Mercychen lived in ikoyi as a lady then move to Badagry as a part time lady not before begging for rent with sob stories here.

Please Jewessgratitude2 don't mind meπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

8 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Samuelojonla123(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02
FairlyUSEDpussy:

End time low budget watery yam......
Lmao 🀣 🀣 Bad guy grin

5 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 3:04pm On Apr 02
CanineOfJackal:
Mercychen is back grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

Mercychen lived in ikoyi as a lady then move to Badagry as a part time lady not before begging for rent with sob stories here.

Please Jewessgratitude2 don't mind meπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
nlfpmod

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) / DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) / Nigerians To Pay More For Bread As Russia-Ukraine War Rages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.