Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 (1756 Views)

APC Leaders Demand End To Saraki's CCT Travail / Northern Leaders Demand Pardon For Boko Haram / Northern Leaders Demand Amnesty For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by EzeUche2(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

How easy you want make e get after your warlord pick race and run comot from battle field?

Or how easy it was to send 500,000 Nigerian MEN, not women/children to an early grave? Why couldn't Nigerian subdue a ragtag army?
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by EkoIle1: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

Or how easy it was to send 500,000 Nigerian MEN, not women/children to an early grave? Why couldn't Nigerian subdue a ragtag army?

They obviously did, that's why there is no such thing as Biafra. Unless you are reading from your own special history books
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by 9javoice1(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2011
If there are still zoning i think they are right but if not thwy shall forget it. What is important now is to have a nigeria where a credible people get a position no matter where he/she hails from. It will not pain me that igbo's did not rule before then and should not pain any body from any zone that with credibility their zone is lacking behind. instead let join hands and move nigeria forward as one and forget tribalism.
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by Akanbiedu(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2011
Joke of the century.

They'd better see GEJ as one of them and support GEJ till 2019.
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by nduchucks: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2011
These leaders should go and hide their faces in shame. Their current demand shows that they neither  believe in Nigeria nor in democracy and their actions reveal that the believe in rigging.  GEJ went to the east and said to their faces that he (GEJ) is an Igbo man, none of these elders challenged him or made demands in the interest of the SE, of GEJ.

This generation of these leaders have constantly destroyed our country since the 1960s. Their likes will soon disappear from the scene in a minimum of 15 - 20years.  These destroyers hail not only from the SE, but from every region of the country.
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by 1025: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
it is a very big shame that my brothers(the igbos) have no vission. that day, vincent ogbulafor was removed from the pdp chairmanship position for saying the zoning system is still valid was the same day the idea of igbo presidency was removed come 2015.
there is only one way to igbos becoming president in 2015 and that is zoning that will allow the northerners complete their second tenure and then let the igbos have their ways in 2015.
if any slowpoke is backing Goodluck EBELE AZIKIWE jonathan for 2011 and still expect a 2015 igbo president, i will take it that either that one is a deciet or less than an slowpoke.
every nigerian knows that EBELE AND AZIKIWE are quality igbo names and only the igbos bear them. by all ramifications, the igbos have no business with 2015 presidency.
look at it from the majority position, we have no majority that can win election in nigeria. from zoning system, obasanjo - yoruba, yar adua - hausa and ebele- igbo so back to yorubas.
ezi - ife must know that no one eats his bread and still have it and a yoruba man will tell u - IRO NI.
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by Pukkah: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2011
1025:

that day, vincent ogbulafor was removed from the pdp chairmanship position for saying the zoning system is still valid was the same day the idea of igbo presidency was removed come 2015.
there is only one way to igbos becoming president in 2015 and that is zoning that will allow the northerners complete their second tenure and then let the igbos have their ways in 2015.

The truth is bitter.
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by Abagworo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2011
The simple truth is that since zoning has been renounced by mainly Igbos,they will have to forget about the Presidency for a long time.Being President does not translate to development.The North is a typical example.

The only thing that affects me in this whole issue is pride and ego.All my non-Igbo friends and relatives tell me to my face that an Igbo(whether South-south or South-east) can never rule Nigeria.I thought Odili would have been Vp in 2007 and he lost it because he was proven to be Igbotic.If Odili distanced himself from his Igbo affiliations,he would have been in another level since he hails from Rivers.Pat Utomi would have been a good option too.
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Zoning has deleted in paper, but not deleted in mind. Until true democracy reigns, until free and fair AND SAFE elections start, zoning will still be etched in their mind.

I think I agree with you there. Zoning has been deleted on PAPER, for now. I also believe as you do that it will still be enforced in many areas, even the presidency for sometime to come. Jonathan Goodluck or no Jonathan, I foresee Zoning playing a big part in deciding this election.
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by aljharem(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2011
ndu_chucks:

These leaders should go and hide their faces in shame. Their current demand shows that they neither  believe in Nigeria nor in democracy and their actions reveal that the believe in rigging.  G[b]EJ went to the east and said to their faces that he (GEJ) is an Igbo man, none of these elders challenged him or made demands in the interest of the SE, of GEJ.[/b]

This generation of these leaders have constantly destroyed our country since the 1960s. Their likes will soon disappear from the scene in a minimum of 15 - 20years.  These destroyers hail not only from the SE, but from every region of the country.  

you could not have said it better brother
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by revolt(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2011
Fools!!!! After supporting gej u speak of zoning. We lost our chance after endorsing gej. Well we had no choice. Beating an incumbent is virtually impossible. So ill say we were just unlucky.
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by jason123: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2011
revolt:

Fools!!!! After supporting gej u speak of zoning. We lost our chance after endorsing gej. Well we had no choice. Beating an incumbent is virtually impossible. So ill say we were just unlucky.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Guys, this is just funny!!!
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by jason123: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2011
I can remember when onlytruth was leading the pro-GJ igbos on this forum. I and Abagworo warned and warned but insisted we were insulted. Onlytruth even said that I was an enemy of the Ndigbo nation. Now 2 months later, we are all regreting it. LOL

Well, Goodluck!!!
Re: Southeast Leaders Demand Igbo President In 2015 by mensdept: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
Abagworo:

The simple truth is that since zoning has been renounced by mainly Igbos,they will have to forget about the Presidency for a long time.Being President does not translate to development.The North is a typical example.

Absolutely. After the 1999 election that saw a retired half-baked army general turned PDP candidate (OBJ) beat what appeared to be a more suitable candidate (Ekwueme), the then contractor Igbo politicians found it politically advantageous to say "Igbo President come 2003", which lead to "Igbo President 2007". This of course gave these fake advocates of Igbo advancement popularity and prestige, as well as a coverup to mismanage the affairs of their people. Thus came "Igbo must produce President in 2011", and now there's filthy talk of "Igbo Presidency 2015".

Its all a joke and charade, and unfortunately, Igbo people have bought it and been distracted by it (along with others).

At least some few and brave Igbo leaders have made somewhat of a positive impact for their people (Enugu/Rivers/Anambra Govs).

So, its time to stop being distracted, gullible, and complacent, and deal directly with those in front of you, those ruining your very own village, those that bare the same name as you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari , Ex-warlord Warns Of S.nigeria Backlash At Boko Haram / A List Of Cabals Published Without The Names Of Obj,mark,ibb,danjuma Is Useless / Nigerian underwear bomber to be sentenced in Detroit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.