Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,579 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki (22777 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid / Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by donaldking10: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2020
johnmartus:
The bastard is already feeling the heat... let assume APC kicked your ass out from the party .I dont expect you Obaseki to go pdp.

Another party was on ground but you chose the criminal party that destroyed our country for 16years.

u are talking in d nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by gaskiyamagana: 6:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Four years FORTUNE of obaseki is going down the drain in the next four months. I am sorry for dis man.

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by golddare: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/edo-pdp-risks-implosion-over-obaseki/

The truth is all political parties are the same in Nigeria.
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by morris477(m): 7:03am On Jun 22, 2020
Stakeholder do not have names
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by Zetty177x: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Hmm

Someone once said on NL that something happened to the lady on this pic after this photo
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by SaintLucia: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2020
PDP are more interested in milking Obasnail. Another thing be say many of those PDP members will leave the party once Ize Iyamu clinch the APC ticket. Obasnail wants to dominate anywhere he enter and that can't be possible.

Look at the minority House of Assembly he inaugurated in the middle of the night. One even came there with a short knicker because he was called unprepared and u think Obasnail is not a tyrant with this kind attitude.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by Jymsyno: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2020
As I see topic I just checked source and was not disappointed. Bad Belle journalism.
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by Jymsyno: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2020
As I see topic I just checked source and was not disappointed. Bad Belle journalism be this.
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by AmeLonRo(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2020
No cause for alarm. Settle it well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwoSQzc67TU
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by amosrich(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2020
All power belongs to God
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by Openbusiness: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2020
PDP and candidate imposition are like bread and butter. That's why I was laughing that someone was complaining about godfatherism, that he will end godfathers in Edo State, then he went to join party of godfathers, a party entrenched in godfatherism, a party that lives and breathes godfathers grin The guy is just a joker. They are a fighting for their pockets, fighting for Edo State money, nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by Badonasty(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2020
I don’t need to read it finish..nothing wey una fit do...person wey pass person don pass person be that
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by ADEBAZ95(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2020
NigeriaB:
Politics is a game! Winning is all that matters.

Every party is interested in winning and will do all it takes and in the end, by extension, every member of the party becomes a beneficiary.

What gain shall it be to them if PDP gives the ticket to "Ajanaalaja" and the he looses the election?

Wisdom is profitable to direct...!

Winning doesn't matter all the time is politics, look at Rivers and Zamfara APC matter. Sometimes politician prefer the party to lose if he will not benefit directly from the win.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by jaxxy(m): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2020
Obaseki is what Edo needs not the tailor godfather. tongue
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by Chatbot1234: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2020
pdp only shot at edo state sadly is obaseki, I say they use the opportunity wisely because Ken isnt a strong opposition.
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by FlordFlorez(m): 7:31am On Jun 22, 2020
Miscreants are free to criss cross.
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by OPPPS: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2020
The day Edo PDP announces Obasek as their party candidate, the day the PDP will be buried finally in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
PDP and candidate imposition are like bread and butter. That's why I was laughing that someone was complaining about godfatherism, that he will end godfathers in Edo State, then he went to join party of godfathers, a party entrenched in godfatherism, a party that lives and breathes godfathers grin The guy is just a joker. They are a fighting for their pockets, fighting for Edo State money, nothing more
Edo is ñot Lagos so go sit relax obaseki don already win ...

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by brexit: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Edo PDP will be the most foolish chapter if they give him ticket, how can they trust a man that all these years had destr0 PDP in the state, another vital question is that is there any thing that will prevent Obaseki from returning to APC if even he wins tomorrow because we all know he has respect for PMB,and Obaseki knows PDP can never win presidential election in Nigeria, Edo PDP shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by hgnbello(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Haha. Obeseki Is Jst Using Pdp Ni. Nd If Pdp Tinks Dey Av Bright Chance Cz He Is A Siting Govonor Dey Fail Already.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by samdaisi: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Traitor will always be a traitor no medicine for it and he/she will find difficult to make heaven because Angels will see him as Judas Iscariot coming again to demonstrate wickedness in d second times
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by simigold: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2020
Just like moving from a 5 bedroom duplex to a miniflat and you tell the whole tenants in the compound not to worry that since you are here now, you will make sure everyone pays his/her bills on time.
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by DeRay98(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Born2Breed:
PDP thinks they would have fared better without APC crisis.

Those aggrieved members better thermocool or port.

Rice man better collect SSG or CoS. All these gragra nor go work for am.
Rightly spoken
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by Basic123: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2020
lonelydora:
Obaseki can't just come to PDP and take ticket, and hijack party structure.

In my place, they say "If you no clap hand follow person, nobody go clap hand follow you". Politics is turn by turn.

Obaseki shouldn't jump queue. Let him follow the queue.

To the Igbos he has done well!

he did the same thing he was fighting Oshiomole for.....
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by akdjr(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2020
I always laff at people whenever they say Edo is not Lagos, Edo is not Kwara, Edo is not Kano, Edo is not Kogi etc. Saraki was a very strong pillar likewise Kwankwaso and Dino but they were humbled by Oshio Baba led APC. Who test can never testify! Nkruma!!!!!!! Let's watch out what happen next in Edo. We are fully on grand waiting to vote out Obaseki out. If u no get vote for Edo abeg just de ur de
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by NGpatriot: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2020
See as PDP carry unnecessary wahala just to shoulder APC's discarded burden and bad market.

PDP as usual is a hard learner, they are just too stupid and dumb.

grin grin
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by Gee64: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2020
It's an emergency rescue mission.
Take heart.
lonelydora:
Obaseki can't just come to PDP and take ticket, and hijack party structure.

In my place, they say "If you no clap hand follow person, nobody go clap hand follow you". Politics is turn by turn.

Obaseki shouldn't jump queue. Let him follow the queue.
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by izeksblog: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
The bastard is already feeling the heat... let assume APC kicked your ass out from the party .I dont expect you Obaseki to go pdp.

Another party was on ground but you chose the criminal party that destroyed our country for 16years.
[/s]
[/color][color=#006600]

You obviously know nothing about politics.
Re: Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2020
Obaseki is bringing his arrogancy to pdp now. The guy should learn how to talk. He lacks manner of communication, you just came into a party it is not up to two weeks you are already addressing yourself as party leader. When some persons have been there for 16 years labouring for the party. Pls don't bring your confusion to pdp Obaseki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: Buhari’s Marabouts Advised Him Against Removing Service Chiefs / Female Bombers Attack Motor-Park In Adamawa, 30 Feared Dead - Premium Times / Cameroon Commends Nigeria For Rearrest Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.