Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria (16740 Views)

AMCON Takes Over Sen Abdulfatai Buhari’s Houses For ₦600m Loan Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by emmabest2000(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2020
Onu efu

2 Likes

Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by joytothewise(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2020
johnmartus:
I dont really like the way government monitor most of their projects some government agencies are just cashing out from the project.

LoL u mean audio projct, notin of such!!
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by darams4all(m): 7:34am On Jun 22, 2020
Good projects. I support burrowing on this. But I hope the projects are fully executed because that's the only way they can generate igr. Let's wait and see?
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by winterfell007(m): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2020
Yet no loan was gotten to finance badly needed projects in the Eastern region and we wonder why the nation is so divisive?? angry undecided undecided
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 7:36am On Jun 22, 2020
IMASTEX:
Coming from a government that has always be very consistent with the truth, we would believe it grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by shadeyinka(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2020
darams4all:
Good projects. I support burrowing on this. But I hope the projects are fully executed because that's the only way they can generate igr. Let's wait and see?
Did they show you the feasibility studies or it's just a wishful thinking?
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by Fuckalldmods(f): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2020
No project was funded by the borrowed loan...

I'm for everybody and not for anybody indeed.
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2020
I choose to find hope in the words of the DMO.
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by BeijinDossier: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by zedegit: 7:41am On Jun 22, 2020
post=90934623:

Correct somebori....
Loud am,
Let dem hear.
Make e dey ring for dem head like pangolo sound cheesy
How dey go dey go?

Our paddy to sure........ wink

This dead meat seller again. You will not face your burnt meat business and leave this serious issue for the elders to deliberate.

1 Like

Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by CocoaOla: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2020
1 kenyan shilling is equal to 200naira �� Nigeria is a joke
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by chosenwan1(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2020
SMH
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by olugabbie(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2020
Goldencheese:
These loans will only make sense if APC and Buhari's government spend IG judiciously as they should on the projects they were meant for. We are tired of audio projects! Not anymore.

It is obvious you didn't read the post.
It listed the 11 projects financed with the $3.121 billion Chinese loans as the Nigerian Railway Modernization Project (Idu-Kaduna section), Abuja Light Rail Project, Nigerian Four Airport Terminals Expansion Project (Abuja, Kano, Lagos and Port Harcourt), Nigerian Railway Modernization Project (Lagos-Ibadan section) and Rehabilitation and Upgrading of Abuja – Keffi- Makurdi Road Project.

1 Like

Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2020
How about oil fields?
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2020

Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by wman(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2020
post=90934488:
Again, Rumours are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

Read to understand. There is still a condition attached to the statement. "So long as we continue to service our loans"

1 Like

Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by Lush100(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2020
There is nothing like impossible.
Whoever spoke from DMO office on the subject matter has no wisdom.
So what if a useless and reckless leader becomes president and decided not to be servicing the loan nor even repay.
You think China who is having guts on trade war with USA will take your statement and look the other way.
I can assure you you will see military equipment at Lagos port and airport and you will just hear the governor of Lagos is Chu Lin Xi.
I am sure by then naija military will just go and drop their weapons to them at Lagos.
This is the time we need to be "shocked" and start repaying our loans.
It then you will know that USA are liberal.
Nigeria matter is looking like a lost cause.
"I tired".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by ospido: 8:06am On Jun 22, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Government of burrow burrow. 20years maturity period is not bad anyway coupled with the very low interest rate. The problem lies whether the burrowed money will be used exclusively for what they'r meant for and not looted as usual. Again, i didn't see how SE region will benefits from this loan. This's one of the things that make some people agitate for separation. It's highly uncalled for and unfair. Restructuring is the only key, it's non-negotiable.

Borrow such huge amount of money in the name of Nigeria and yet a section of the country is not to benefit. Too bad.

Meanwhile during his campaign he did say he will not borrow at all. Today what do find?
Just asking.
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2020
SmartProf:
The Chinese people are very calculative and business minded. Don't be decieved by any act of kindness in the name of bilateral relations, cos they know what they stand to gain before giving Nigeria all these loans we keep requesting. Remember there is no free lunch. When you don't repay those loans as expected, u will see their other side. Are the Chinese not already taking charge of sensitive government projects as we speak?
You are supposed to be smart.
Giving out loans is the business and interest is the profit.
No smart person should be talking about loan and free lunch in the same sentence.

Banks give loans, loans are available with modern loan apps and even there are traditional loan schemes.
Nobody who takes loans thinks the giver is a philanthropist because a loan is not a gift.

It is not as if the Chinese invented loans.
IMF and the world bank have been giving loans for years.
But now we are supposed to be scared because the Chinese are giving out loans(mostly in the form of projects).

1 Like

Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2020
You are doing a stupid project that can not generate its revenue.

That is a lazy man project.

1 Like

Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by olushina559(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Nigeria government is also doing easy buy angry grin
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by Onlinebar: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2020
There is more to their lending than just economics
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by ImpactMI6(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2020
valdes00:
As this China loan dey go.. Hope no be we the citizens go later pay for am... Person go sleep one day, he go jus hear knock. As u open, u go see chinese for ur door - - Halo man, chin chu haa chin chon, with hoe n cutlass for hand.. Jus pack person go dey farm....
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by Mintyguy(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2020
A fact check will show that the money have been judiciously used for what they were borrowed for.
Moreover majority of the projects will have a multiplier effect on the economy
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by Mcreloaded(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2020
In the late 70s and early 80s I always use rail way lines and it was always first class tickets I did buy then, comprising 2 double decker beds and toilet and bathroom.
As time will show the mid 80s was characterized with lots of strike by the railways unions and it was always during festive period like Easter, Christmas and Salah Holliday's and other festivals like the argungun, eyo and newyam festival that always see lots of crowd patronizing the railway lines then.

On further investigation I found out that it was the Igbo business men who owned fleets of luxurious buses that controlled these unions and always give them load of cash to go on strike over one flimsy excuse or the other.
Sometimes the bus owners arrange with some engineers to sabotage the train engine on some specific routes.

That's how the railway lines gradually grounded to a halt.

Anytime railway lines issue and Chinese loans come up you hardly hear the Igbos complain that they don't have railway lines criss crossing the eastern parts of Nigeria instead they avoid the threads though a few do complain but compare these few that do complain about there not being a railway lines in the east to those that aggitate for Biafra or those that foam in the mouth when Ipob is mention or when it's time to drag the south south to join an imaginary Biafra or when afonja is mentioned.

It is obvious the Igbos are ok with their luxury busses
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by Xano(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Interesting spin.

They are already in charge of the Lekki free trade zone. It appears they have some estates.

The important goal is the major depot in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by Tushow1(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2020
dipoolowoo:

https://businesspost.ng/economy/loan-default-china-wont-take-possession-of-projects-in-nigeria-dmo/

pls my good Nairaland people. . i need your assistance. .. am seriously sick right now, and I don't have any money on me to treat myself. .. Pls I need your help. Any amount i will sincerely ap number: preciate it, just to buy drugs.... acct 0168865797.. ADEYEMI JOEL OLUSHOLA. GTB.....Thanks. May the Lord provide your needs. ...
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by wholachy: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Get quick access to loans without collateral, guarantor nor heavy documentation @WholachyPay.

At WholachyPay, we believe in customer's privacy hence our loans involves no third party.

Our loan processes is one of the fastest in Nigeria as we disburse withing 5mins once satisfied with the basic requirements.

Interested? Please call us or WhatsApp on 08062227821, 08084616992.

Getting loans has never been this easy.
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by sterlingD(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2020
Believe this at our own peril.Let us wait till after this government has left office then we shall know the truth.All this now is hearsay propaganda government.
Re: Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Corporate2020:
Only IPOB miscreants belief China will come and take over our National Assembly.
The Chinese has already taken over your gold in osun state.

That why they are bold mining gold illegally in osun state. They are even polluting the environment because poisonous substance are been released in the environment.

Very soon they will mine and taken over osun, ogun ,Oyo and the entire south west. They will sieze and controlled the infrastructure in your region cheesy

You know how wicked chinko people are.
This is just the top of the iceberg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed / 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open / Abubakar Sani Doki Dies At National Assembly Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.