Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Conversation With A likely Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Conversation With A likely Scammer (921 Views)

IMF: Nigeria's Economy To Improve But Unemployment Likely To Remain / Nigeria’s Refusal To Devalue Naira Likely To Fail, Again - Bloomberg / In A Conversation With An Indian Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With A likely Scammer by ModestGal(f): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2020
I receive lots of messages from scammers, and within yesterday and today, I have blocked more than 10people from Nairaland who claimed they want physical Training for my Social Media and Graphics services, some would even offer to pay double the amount if I can meet with them physically.
Girls who are entrepreneurs, please you need to be careful and wise. Don't be greedy as well, as some would even pay half the service fee, just to convince you. Please, kindly return their half payments if they change the agreement of the services you want to render. This means,don't spend the money until you have finished the job, this is what I do and it has really helped me to treat the fuckups of some funny clients.

So yesterday this guy chatted me up for graphics designing, and I asked what is his Nairaland monicker, he claimed he is , I said ok and asked him to quote me on Nairaland, and to my surprise, he said he made a mistake, that he is kenyking1234, I still requested he quoted me, but since then, I'm yet to hear anything from him

I'm wondering how one would forget their monickers and mistakenly mention that of someone else
Or is he your brother @?

Please if you need my digital services, i mean Social Media and Graphics designing, kindly note that I would ask you to quote me on Nairaland or tell me your monicker here, so please try to remember your monicker before chatting me up.

Re: My Conversation With A likely Scammer by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2020
It's everywhere my sister,there are who ppl naturally HV this kind of cunny whatever.
And why wud he lie with Manna's moniker, they sha want to spoil this guy patapata.. wetin he do them self angry angry angry.. I hate nonsense.
And Sis, be more careful and smart, all the best kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conversation With A likely Scammer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Let the Grill man should come and defend himself
Re: My Conversation With A likely Scammer by ModestGal(f): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
It's everywhere my sister,there are who ppl naturally HV this kind of cunny whatever.
And why wud he lie with Manna's moniker, they sha want to spoil this guy patapata.. wetin he do them self angry angry angry.. I hate nonsense.
Thanks ma
Re: My Conversation With A likely Scammer by decatalyst(m): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2020
ModestGal:
I receive lots of messages from scammers, and within yesterday and today, I have blocked more than 10people from Nairaland who claimed they want physical Training for my Social Media and Graphics services, some would even offer to pay double the amount if I can meet with them physically.
Girls who are entrepreneurs, please you need to be careful and wise. Don't be greedy as well, as some would even pay half the service fee, just to convince you. Please, kindly return their half payments if they change the agreement of the services you want to render. This means,don't spend the money until you have finished the job, this is what I do and it has really helped me to treat the fuckups of some funny clients.

So yesterday this guy chatted me up for graphics designing, and I asked what is his Nairaland monicker, he claimed he is , I said ok and asked him to quote me on Nairaland, and to my surprise, he said he made a mistake, that he is kenyking1234, I still requested he quoted me, but since then, I'm yet to hear anything from him

I'm wondering how one would forget their monickers and mistakenly mention that of someone else
Or is he your brother @?

Please if you need my digital services, i mean Social Media and Graphics designing, kindly note that I would ask you to quote me on Nairaland or tell me your monicker here, so please try to remember your monicker before chatting me up.

I stopped patronizing people on Nairaland already. I have been a victim...and seun didn't help either.

So, the wise decision is to just cancel business dealings...!
Re: My Conversation With A likely Scammer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2020
You mentioning our moniker brought us here.

Reading.......

We dey come

Okay, we don read am finish...
This is all we have to say for now, using one of your paragraph....

Girls who are entrepreneurs,
please you need to be careful and wise.
Don't be greedy as well

And thanks for including the boy's phone number.
It's screenshot already.

As for your Unnecessary question..... We will let it slide.

Have a blessed week ahead everyone!

We Rise! wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conversation With A likely Scammer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Thanks for the heads up darling.
Stay blessed. kiss kiss kiss

Btw,
We no be guy o,
We are simply WE!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conversation With A likely Scammer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Dominique, kindly take note of this once again.....

All Nairaland scammers must be exposed.
Keep up the good job you are doing sis.

We outta here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With A likely Scammer by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2020
ModestGal:

Or is he your brother @?

you know they are not just one person @manna it might be one of them @ he always says it that we @....in a nut shell just be careful with all of them @ ,maybe all of them day share one phone you never can tell grin

3 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A likely Scammer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2020
@ the above,
Let's borrow this image below from saarki to reply the pained self proclaimed yahoo boy above wink that sees Invictus and hushpuppi as his role models in life.

U go cry for dis NL, u go tire.....hushkitten grin cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With A likely Scammer by ModestGal(f): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hmmn, una get fight before
Re: My Conversation With A likely Scammer by Greatzeus(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
ModestGal:
Hmmn, una get fight before
Your topic is ept but doesn't connect with the post. You are the one rendering services while the client will pay you for your service. Now you said the guy wanted to scam you,how? You didn't state any cogent reason,only that he gave you fake moniker.
Now let's see,you design, client pays,how will he scam you precisely? Is it that he will request money from you or would refuse to pay?
Believe me no nairalander hates scammers like me,check my posts,I call them out at any opportunity but that doesn't mean you have to desperately sought attention for your self or business by creating irrelevant post in the name of being scam.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A likely Scammer by ModestGal(f): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Greatzeus:

Your topic is ept but doesn't connect with the post. You are the one rendering services while the client will pay you for your service. Now you said the guy wanted to scam you,how? You didn't state any cogent reason,only that he gave you fake moniker.
Now let's see,you design, client pays,how will he scam you precisely? Is it that he will request money from you or would refuse to pay?
Believe me no nairalander hates scammers like me,check my posts,I call them out at any opportunity but that doesn't mean you have to desperately sought attention for your self or business by creating irrelevant post in the name of being scam.
Please if you fail to understand how things run, its highly better you keep quiet with your ignorance. How did that billionaire that import items got killed, the one that imports generators (would check his name later)?Was he not the one selling properties, and those people presented themselves to be intrested and to buy. Also, my work is not a black and white, I create Beautiful designs, animations, some would require clients pay all before starting, while some clients pay part and pay the rest after work is done and submitted. And some clients run would away with a finished project and block the designer while some would request for a physical meeting with the intention to dupe, or even harm the person. I also do physical trainings etcetera. You are a very shallow thinker really, so please its better you keep quiet on what you are ignorant of. Their are many ways potential clients could Scam someone, you can google that if you don't know

(1) (Reply)

Get A Loan From AB MICROFINANCE BANK / US Buys 500,000 Barrels Of Russian Oil A Day Amid Ukraine War / Need Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.