Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

How To Earn $200 Monthly From Home With Google Admob - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn $200 Monthly From Home With Google Admob (1027 Views)

Earn $200 To $1000 Per Day From Google News / The Real Google Admob (+payment Proofs) / How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn $200 Monthly From Home With Google Admob by Puritymob: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2020
What is Google Admob?

Google admob is a platform owned by google that enables you generate income by owning and using your App it works like adsense which bloggers and website owners uses to generate income but this Admob is strictly for application.
firstly you only need a working gmail, mobile data and a smart phone.
Opening admob account is absolutely free.
You only pay to get a working app (if you already have an app published in Play Store or App Store, you don't have to worry about a working app) that will be linked to your admob account...
Work of the app and how to earn money from it. The app which will be created by me and linked to your admob account its works is to be serving ads, you clicking on the ads that is showing on your app generates the income which is reflects to your account
How you cash out? You provide your house address anywhere in this world with postal code a letter will be sent to the address with verification code, after you verify you or you can skip the code verification by uploading any of this ID *national ID, passport, drivers license* then Withdraw with either your bank account or visa card/MasterCard

Firstly, you have to create your admob account ,then copy out the unit code which is your interstitial & banner
��������
Steps to set up your admob account
������

*Registration procedure of admob ✍�✍�✍�✍�✍�✍�

*Step by Step on how to create your Google admob account*

Do all the things listed below to get ur account approved within d next 24hrs.

*Step 1. Click* https://www.google.com/admob

*Step 2.* Sign up with a valid Gmail acct

*Step 3.* Choose Nigeria as your country, choose Lagos as time zone , choose US dollar as mode of payment. Click next.

*Step 4:* Mark all field yes in the next page. Then click next/done.

*Step 5* Go to the left hand side, click my app. The click on create new app. You will be asked if your app has been uploaded on playstore.. Click NO

*Step6:* Enter app information (name of the app) (give it any name of your choice that you will not forget)and click on Android

*Step7.* Click on *create ad unit*

You will find three (3) ad unit (banner, interstitial and reward)

*Step 8.* Click on banner and input ad unit name(name it *banner1*) after that click create ad unit,

*Step 9:* After creating banner ad unit,
Create another ad unit and this time, click on interstitial follow the same format ...create one interstitial and name it as *interstitial 1*

Then click done.

On the new display, copy out the codes one by one, by clicking on the square box beside d name of each ad units. And save them somewhere till when you will use them.

save the codes on your note pad or memo. Please don't create anything for reward. Only banner1 and Interstitial1. That's all Click on Done.

*Step 10.* on the left hand side, Click menu icon and click on payment and fill in your name, current address. *Ignore suburb and address line 2*

*(Please make sure your address is very correct especially the postal code because Google will later send you a verification pin physically to your post office, for you to use to verify your account)*

*Then click save. That's all.*

Banner1:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/4402602410

Interr1:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/9742968122

*This is how your codes will be arranged after you might have finished your Registration.*

*The above code will be used in hosting your admob apps* Your account will be verified within the next 24 hours then WhatsApp me on 09076697839 for your earning app, the apps are very cheap and affordable

N.B: We Remain The Best
Re: How To Earn $200 Monthly From Home With Google Admob by nuel000: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Puritymob:
What is Google Admob?

Google admob is a platform owned by google that enables you generate income by owning and using your App it works like adsense which bloggers and website owners uses to generate income but this Admob is strictly for application.
firstly you only need a working gmail, mobile data and a smart phone.
Opening admob account is absolutely free.
You only pay to get a working app (if you already have an app published in Play Store or App Store, you don't have to worry about a working app) that will be linked to your admob account...
Work of the app and how to earn money from it. The app which will be created by me and linked to your admob account its works is to be serving ads, you clicking on the ads that is showing on your app generates the income which is reflects to your account
How you cash out? You provide your house address anywhere in this world with postal code a letter will be sent to the address with verification code, after you verify you or you can skip the code verification by uploading any of this ID *national ID, passport, drivers license* then Withdraw with either your bank account or visa card/MasterCard

Firstly, you have to create your admob account ,then copy out the unit code which is your interstitial & banner
��������
Steps to set up your admob account
������

*Registration procedure of admob ✍�✍�✍�✍�✍�✍�

*Step by Step on how to create your Google admob account*

Do all the things listed below to get ur account approved within d next 24hrs.

*Step 1. Click* https://www.google.com/admob

*Step 2.* Sign up with a valid Gmail acct

*Step 3.* Choose Nigeria as your country, choose Lagos as time zone , choose US dollar as mode of payment. Click next.

*Step 4:* Mark all field yes in the next page. Then click next/done.

*Step 5* Go to the left hand side, click my app. The click on create new app. You will be asked if your app has been uploaded on playstore.. Click NO

*Step6:* Enter app information (name of the app) (give it any name of your choice that you will not forget)and click on Android

*Step7.* Click on *create ad unit*

You will find three (3) ad unit (banner, interstitial and reward)

*Step 8.* Click on banner and input ad unit name(name it *banner1*) after that click create ad unit,

*Step 9:* After creating banner ad unit,
Create another ad unit and this time, click on interstitial follow the same format ...create one interstitial and name it as *interstitial 1*

Then click done.

On the new display, copy out the codes one by one, by clicking on the square box beside d name of each ad units. And save them somewhere till when you will use them.

save the codes on your note pad or memo. Please don't create anything for reward. Only banner1 and Interstitial1. That's all Click on Done.

*Step 10.* on the left hand side, Click menu icon and click on payment and fill in your name, current address. *Ignore suburb and address line 2*

*(Please make sure your address is very correct especially the postal code because Google will later send you a verification pin physically to your post office, for you to use to verify your account)*

*Then click save. That's all.*

Banner1:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/4402602410

Interr1:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/9742968122

*This is how your codes will be arranged after you might have finished your Registration.*

*The above code will be used in hosting your admob apps* Your account will be verified within the next 24 hours then WhatsApp me on 09076697839 for your earning app, the apps are very cheap and affordable

N.B: We Remain The Best
all these scammers have started oh...the app that you'll pay for and Google will eventually block you? I've had my fair share with you guys..una don scam me bfr...my brothers and sisters please don't fall for this cheap scam

4 Likes

Re: How To Earn $200 Monthly From Home With Google Admob by Puritymob: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
nuel000:
all these scammers have started oh...the app that you'll pay for and Google will eventually block you? I've had my fair share with you guys..una don scam me bfr...my brothers and sisters please don't fall for this cheap scam

Bruv, I don't know who you had business with but definitely not me, if your admob account was blocked, then the fault is definitely from you and not anyone. The fact that you have a self clicking app does not mean that you should be greedy, when you over click Google blocks your account.
What is over clicking? If you are greedy and want to make $100-$200 in a day, Google system automatically detects it but if you focus on making $10-$20 per day, in a month you should be making close to $500, but in a situation where you want to earn $100 per day, that's greed! So if your account was blocked it's because you were over clicking.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn $200 Monthly From Home With Google Admob by nuel000: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Puritymob:

Bruv, I don't know who you had business with but definitely not me, if your admob account was blocked, then the fault is definitely from you and not anyone. The fact that you have a self clicking app does not mean that you should be greedy, when you over click Google blocks your account.
What is over clicking? If you are greedy and want to make $100-$200 in a day, Google system automatically detects it but if you focus on making $10-$20 per day, in a month you should be making close to $500, but in a situation where you want to earn $100 per day, that's greed! So if your account was blocked it's because you were over clicking.
lmao.. wether you overclick or not, Google will still detect it and block you, the useless app I even paid was auto click the guy called it....but shi shi no come out, stop deceiving people and scamming people of their hard earned money. I paid 7k for that useless app and didn't earn a dime until Google blocked it...if you're not developing legit apps on play store that really has impact forget earning with admob

1 Like

Re: How To Earn $200 Monthly From Home With Google Admob by Puritymob: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
nuel000:
lmao.. wether you overclick or not, Google will still detect it and block you, the useless app I even paid was auto click the guy called it....but shi shi no come out, stop deceiving people and scamming people of their hard earned money. I paid 7k for that useless app and didn't earn a dime until Google blocked it...if you're not developing legit apps on play store that really has impact forget earning with admob

I don't know why you will say it's a scam, I earn legitely from Admob, the fact that it didn't work for you doesn't mean you should try to discourage others who want to go for it, and I don't give auto click app, I develop apps, you were never scammed, you were greedy, that was why Google blocked your account
Re: How To Earn $200 Monthly From Home With Google Admob by nuel000: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Puritymob:

I don't know why you will say it's a scam, I earn legitely from Admob, the fact that it didn't work for you doesn't mean you should try to discourage others who want to go for it, and I don't give auto click app, I develop apps, you were never scammed, you were greedy, that was why Google blocked your account
bro Goan look for another job ehhh..this one will not pay u

1 Like

Re: How To Earn $200 Monthly From Home With Google Admob by jadeliyi(m): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2020
this app won't pay oo, even I only do click $6 every day but Google still detect and block my app abeg make una shift

1 Like

Re: How To Earn $200 Monthly From Home With Google Admob by nuel000: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2020
jadeliyi:
this app won't pay oo, even I only do click $6 every day but Google still detect and block my app abeg make una shift
lmao your even pay you $6 my own na so so $0.03 I de earn everyday

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed: The Best And Easiest Online Passive Income Business In Nigeria / Wire Cheque / Create & Verify A Working Paypal Account In Nigeria 2022 ( Business Paypal )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.