Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Earn $200 To $1000 Per Day From Google News - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn $200 To $1000 Per Day From Google News (2071 Views)

What Is AMAZON KDP, And How You Can Earn From $200 To $5000 Monthly.. / Make Money Google News / FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn $200 To $1000 Per Day From Google News by nairaab: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Earn $200 to $1000 Per Day From Google News | How To Make Money From Google In 2021

https://anthonyex.com/earn-200-to-1000-per-day-from-google-news-how-to-make-money-from-google-in-2021/

This may be the easiest way to make money online without selling anything or doing any kind of marketing.

With this method, you don’t need to build a website or create a channel on YouTube. To be exact, you don’t need any social following or audience whatsoever. All you need to make money with this method is to follow the steps I’m about to show you in this article.

In 2 simple steps, I will show you every step in details, so at the end of this piece, you will be able to start earning money later. I will also be showing you how to earn more money with additional websites and double or even triple your earnings.

STEP 1:
The first thing you have to do is to go to Google type in “Google News” and click on Google News.

Here you will see all the latest articles on different topics. Change the language and location to USA

On the left, you have categories, choose the one that’s more interesting for you, and now you’ll see all the latest articles on different topics within the chosen category/niche

2 ways:

The first and the best way is to research the topic based on the article you found and then rewrite an article better than it.

You can use websites like thesaurus.com to help you find synonyms and more subtitles and ideas and basically sit on your butt a few hours rewriting your own piece of content

The second way, this way is less ethical, but still legit.

It is free and it takes only a few minutes of your time.

The second way is to copy the text from the article you have found and paste it into a software called spinbot.com

Check the “I’m not a robot” box and click on “Go”

Spinbot will rephrase your text and replace the words using synonyms and switching the order, and now you have your own kind of original text

In the box underneath you will see the rewritten text, read the text and make sure it is different and makes sense.

On the other hand, I would suggest using a free chrome extension called Grammarly; download grammarly, then copy the rewritten text to word processor or other piece of software, and you will see this little circle on the right bottom side.

The red color means your text has some mistakes, just click on the text and it will correct the words

But to start you just need free grammarly, and it will help you a lot

Now, you have your new article in your own words and you can use it in 3 different ways to make money.

The first way that you probably heard about is to build your free website with Google sites, Groove funnels, Wix or another free website builder, and to publish many articles.

This is long-term business model and in the back end you will make sales promoting affiliate products or eventually placing ads on your site.

The second way is to make a video from this article using software like Vidnami.

Here you can make a video in 5 minutes. You just paste the article in the box and the AI will find the right footage and music with captions and even a voiceover.

If you don’t want to use paid software or you don’t want to try Vidnami for free. Then you can use video editors like Openshot to edit your videos; publish the video on your channel and wait for the views to come. This way is also long term and the earnings will come mainly from affiliate links or ads.

I have a better way for you here.

STEP 2:
You don’t have to build website and aren’t required to publish any videos. There are websites that will pay you money for your article. Some of them will pay you up to $1 for each word.

If you have a thousand word article, which most of them are, you can earn up to $1,000 for each and every article

I’ll show you a few of those websites and how they work

The full list of websites that will pay you at least $100 per article, you will find below

Think about it, you can make those articles in few minutes or max a few hours if you write them on your own.

If you make one article each day, you can earn at least $100 per day.

Most of those websites will pay you much more and the more websites you publish on, the better, because then you can double and triple your earnings. So let me show you a few of those websites

The first site is Eating Well

Go the website, scroll down, and click on jobs and then when you scroll down, you will see writers’ guidelines; read them all

They pay you up to $1 per word, and this is really great

See below other websites, and you can submit to many websites just make sure to read your article before you submit

You don’t want to send them crappy articles, which I doubt because you got it from Google News

So that’s basically how you Earn $200 to $1000 Per Day From Google News

More sites: https://anthonyex.com/earn-200-to-1000-per-day-from-google-news-how-to-make-money-from-google-in-2021/

1 Like

Re: Earn $200 To $1000 Per Day From Google News by nairaab: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
Earn $200 to $1000 Per Day From Google News | How To Make Money From Google In 2021

https://anthonyex.com/earn-200-to-1000-per-day-from-google-news-how-to-make-money-from-google-in-2021/
Re: Earn $200 To $1000 Per Day From Google News by Siteking: 11:37pm On May 17, 2022
If you need a real working strategy which you can implement to start making money on Google News for free, >>>CLICK HERE<<<

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Ignite Potential With Gdp Rebasing / Ship Goods From Philippines To Nigeria At Fast And Affordable Rate / Aim Global Business, Become A Millionaire Reality Or A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.