Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time (7442 Views)

Russian,African ,American Serial Killers and how they were caught / Bad Bad African Serial Killers / Serial Killers Reveal 10 Jeffery Dahmer The Moyawaki Cannibal (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by peacefull(f): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Dyt , peacefull

Letter as Released by the police ( uncensored)

“My Dear Mrs. Budd,

In 1894, a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco to Hong Kong, China. On arriving there, he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned, the boat was gone.

At that time, there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind was 1-3 dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak, chops, or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl’s behind, which is the sweetest part of the body and is sold as veal cutlets, brings the highest price.

John stayed there so long that he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y., he stole two boys — one 7, one 11. He took them to his home, stripped them naked, and tied them up in a closet, and then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them — tortured them — to make their meat good and tender.

First, he killed the 11-year-old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head, bones, and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried, and stewed. The little boy was next, and he went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E. 100 St. He told me so often how good human flesh was, and I made up my mind to taste it.

On June 3, 1928, I called on you at 406 W. 15 St. and brought you pot cheese and strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat on my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her.

On the pretense of taking her to a party, you said yes, she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them.

When all was ready, I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in the closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma.

First, I stripped her naked. How she did kick, bite, and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take the meat to my rooms, cook, and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not Bleep her, though I could have if I wished. She died a virgin.”

What is this?!
Cannibalism?

Here is already in the night and I'm alone now cry
You made me sad and scaryyyy cry

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Fish enjoyed reading these letter over and over again reliving the moment

What do you think CAPSLOCKED, Omar09 , Bojack,Xmuslim , CyberEBOLA Xavfra

Mehn!!!!

This is more gory than expected .....

I'm scared.....

But we've got such people in Nigeria

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Xavfra:

Mehn!!!!

This is more gory than expected .....

I'm scared.....

But we've got such people in Nigeria
lol I think o can relate , but you don't believe in God but still fear to look at death and reality lol you definitely are in the comfort of your circle and don't want to leave (safe but not too wise)

How's your morning going ?

Want me to stop tagging you? It's cool really ♥️♥️

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
peacefull:

What is this?!
Cannibalism?

Here is already in the night and I'm alone now cry
You made me sad and scaryyyy cry
oh sorry sorry hunny , ♥️♥️ Ive forgotten , im sending you light and a love bubble , you'll be fine , demons don't exist
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol I think o can relate , but you don't believe in God but still fear to look at death and reality lol you definitely are in the comfort of your circle and don't want to leave (safe but not too wise)

How's your morning going ?

Want me to stop tagging you? It's cool really ♥️♥️

Sometimes I still get those shitty feelings.....

It's still cool to tag me.....

These shitty feelings still will wear off

My morning is kinda cool.....
Hope yours is great

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Xavfra:

Sometimes I still get those shitty feelings.....

It's still cool to tag me.....

These shitty feelings still will wear off

My morning is kinda cool.....
Hope yours is great
100 yeah ! Trust me it sorta opens a new calm and controlled less fearful form of you to face life , endure the gore a bit more , you'll be surprised why people actually love 'gore'

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
100 yeah ! Trust me it sorta opens a new calm and controlled less fearful form of you to face life , endure the gore a bit more , you'll be surprised why people actually looking 'gore'

Sure

I'll get over it....
Have a great day

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Xavfra:

Sure

I'll get over it....
Have a great day
you too bud!

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by peacefull(f): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
oh sorry sorry hunny , ♥️♥️ Ive forgotten , im sending you light and a love bubble , you'll be fine , demons don't exist

Thank you for light and bubble!
I appreciate you!!

Demons?
Human is scary than demons embarassed

Anyway, I want you to read about Tsuyama massacre.
One guy killed 30peoples including his grandmother.
Very horrible.

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Emmypam(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Cr7 should be on this list
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Dyt(f): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
he is not deranged , he was mainly a ritualist
He doesn't deserve the list

Are ritualist not deranged?
Will a mentally stable person be a cannibal?
grin cheesy

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by SQMrProducer(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
OP what about Peter Sutcliffe the Yorkshire Ripper
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
So pretty what he did to you ,. , Beat her till she fainted , he woke her up again , beat her again without injuring her of course till she fainted agina , pouring water on her repeatedly ,to wake her up, then cutting another vagina , close to her laps and raped her through that incision , before raping her and decapitating her.

Oh she was 11

this definitely, for d first time gave me the creeps

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dyt:

Are ritualist not deranged?
Will a mentally stable person be a cannibal?
grin cheesy
yes if it has to do with tradition and religion according to investigations from his case it was due to his cultural upbringing
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Inyikalum:

this definitely, for d first time gave me the creeps
you are welcome
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Emmypam:
why do you people even exist
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
peacefull:

Thank you for light and bubble!
I appreciate you!!

Demons?
Human is scary than demons embarassed

Anyway, I want you to read about Tsuyama massacre.
One guy killed 30peoples including his grandmother.
Very horrible.
I sure will, glad you're opening up about these things , we learn from them
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by peacefull(f): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Any time I will share with you smiley

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by dvkot(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
can you do a research on female serial killers

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
dvkot:
can you do a research on female serial killers
I have one in mind already , mind I tag you? ♥️♥️
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Dyt(f): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yes if it has to do with tradition and religion according to investigations from his case it was due to his cultural upbringing

I see
Then origbogbo won ti daru
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dyt:

I see
Then origbogbo won ti daru
na so , what's for lunch today?
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Dyt(f): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
na so , what's for lunch today?

I had noodles in the morning
Dunno what to eat
Not so hungry tho
I can't even think of any

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by dvkot(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I have one in mind already , mind I tag you? ♥️♥️
tag me when you done

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by chiiraq802(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Emmypam:
Why you guys hating on Ronaldo self... Your entire generation cannot achieve half of what Ronaldo has achieved.... #shift joor!! with your bad belle. grin
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by jesmond3945: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
op change title to 10 most deranged serial killers of western countries
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Pavillon: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Dyt , peacefull

Letter as Released by the police ( uncensored)

“My Dear Mrs. Budd,

In 1894, a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco to Hong Kong, China. On arriving there, he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned, the boat was gone.

At that time, there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind was 1-3 dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak, chops, or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl’s behind, which is the sweetest part of the body and is sold as veal cutlets, brings the highest price.

John stayed there so long that he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y., he stole two boys — one 7, one 11. He took them to his home, stripped them naked, and tied them up in a closet, and then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them — tortured them — to make their meat good and tender.

First, he killed the 11-year-old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head, bones, and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried, and stewed. The little boy was next, and he went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E. 100 St. He told me so often how good human flesh was, and I made up my mind to taste it.

On June 3, 1928, I called on you at 406 W. 15 St. and brought you pot cheese and strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat on my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her.

On the pretense of taking her to a party, you said yes, she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them.

When all was ready, I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in the closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma.

First, I stripped her naked. How she did kick, bite, and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take the meat to my rooms, cook, and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not Bleep her, though I could have if I wished. She died a virgin.”

I heard cannibalism is still been practised in Papau New Guinea

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you know due to how opaque Nigerian investigations were then it's hard to get information from the police as now , but I did write about him , hold on I'll copy it out now
how va the Clifford orji own I heard that name in phyno and olamide monster hit song ghost mode ,olamide mentioned his name ,what did he do please ?
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Possiblegee:
how va the Clifford orji own I heard that name in phyno and olamide monster hit song ghost mode ,olamide mentioned his name ,what did he do please ?
he was a Cannibal , o would tag you in a thread a made on him
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pavillon:

I heard cannibalism is still been practised in Papau New Guinea
yes but only a few tribes and even in those tribe , it is only when they are at war and it is done by their elders
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
he was a Cannibal , o would tag you in a thread a made on him
oh ok I would like to read about that ,although it might be very scary .
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Possiblegee:
oh ok I would like to read about that ,although it might be very scary .
haha more gore coming
Seen the tag ?

These Photos Will Make You Question Your Existence / Federal Polytechnic Owerri(nekede) 2012/2013 Post Ume & Admissions Thread / Comprehensive Procedure For The Application Of Kogi State University {k.s.u} Pre-degree Form Now Ava