Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time (7446 Views)

Russian,African ,American Serial Killers and how they were caught / Bad Bad African Serial Killers / Serial Killers Reveal 10 Jeffery Dahmer The Moyawaki Cannibal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha more gore coming
Seen the tag ?
yes I just read it finish thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by error4040: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Damn!

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Again, no source links
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nigga am chilled to the bones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Emmypam(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
chiiraq802:

Why you guys hating on Ronaldo self... Your entire generation cannot achieve half of what Ronaldo has achieved.... #shift joor!! with your bad belle. grin
See this bastarttt, For ur info, I'm a die hard fan of Cr7.
My point is, Ronaldo has dealt with so many players and clubs, so he should be called a serial killer
Next time, think before you talk.
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Emmypam(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
why do you people even exist
My point is, Ronaldo has dealt with so many players and clubs, so he should be called a serial killer
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Ekemeze: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by MrCanceller: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
Ekemeze:

Dude, wtf happened in the court room? don't tell me he "meandered" his way out of the court without being convicted and executed? That would be horrible
[/s]
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by boniga(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha more gore coming
Seen the tag ?

Good one bro, i am really enjoying it here i will be waiting for more you will drop. Please remember me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Greenbuoy(m): 1:41am On Jun 23, 2020
Abeg wetin this mumu grandpa dey cover face for?!
TheSourcerer:
ALBERT FISH
Cannibal Grandpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Greenbuoy:
Abeg wetin this mumu grandpa dey cover face for?!
haha He was really really ashamed when caught , literally could not face the cameras
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Ekemeze:

Dude, wtf happened in the court room? don't tell me he "meandered" his way out of the court without being convicted and executed? That would be horrible
ha ha no way Ramirez died of liver failure when waiting on death sentence ..
Good morning ♥️♥️
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2020
boniga:

Good one bro, i am really enjoying it here i will be waiting for more you will drop. Please remember me.
Good Morning
Alright I got you bro!
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2020
boniga:

you're a wonderful guy , and you're gonaa have a great day I want you to wake up knowing that ♥️♥️
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2020
Emmypam:

eat a talking corpse
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by falcon01: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Fish enjoyed reading these letter over and over again reliving the moment

What do you think CAPSLOCKED, Omar09 , Bojack,Xmuslim , CyberEBOLA Xavfra
I've been going though this letter picturing every scene, is there a movie based on this? can you do a list on Nigerian serial killer? e.g can you if you gather info from people like that dude that kills women in hotel and tie em up with white blanket I think it's in Portharcout Maybe you can request to interview him and get all the details.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by chiiraq802(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Emmypam:

Sorry bro...misquoted you....
#I retract my statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by ProfClassic: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha more gore coming
Seen the tag ?

Tag me too pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2020
falcon01:
I've been going though this letter picturing every scene, is there a movie based on this? can you do a list on Nigerian serial killer? e.g can you if you gather info from people like that dude that kills women in hotel and tie em up with white blanket I think it's in Portharcout Maybe you can request to interview him and get all the details.
Already planned a visit , for some reason they are really keeping investigations on down low on the David west case
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
JACK THE RIPPER

Jack the Ripper may be a name that everyone knows, but no one can be certain of his true identity. Whoever he (or she) really was, Jack the Ripper was definitely deranged. In 1888, Jack terrorized the Whitechapel neighborhood of London by slitting the throats and abdomens of at least five prostitutes and leaving them for dead. Sometimes, he would even remove the woman’s uterus and take it as a sort of prize. It’s unlikely Jack the Ripper’s true identity will ever be figured out, but “ripperology” — the study and analysis of the murders — has certainly inspired quite a few “what if” novels and films.

I've always heard about him......

Up till date be remains a mystery......

Really crazy and deranged people
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
Nigga am chilled to the bones
you're welcome , read my previous posts for more
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
If serial killers are some of the most deranged creatures on earth, is it possible for some serial killers to be more deranged than others? As it turns out, it sure is possible, and the murderers on this list prove it. Sexual assault, robbery, cannibalism, and of course, murder — the following 10 men are the most deranged serial killers of all time

bleeped up minds only!!! Gore Lovers Free thinkers and Atheists

Let's begin
As much as I wouldn't mind being dead, those are some really distasteful ways to die. Hehehe!

Anyway, as it seems in most of the cases above, the main motive of hurting and killing horribly was for pleasure and temporary relief, hence the deranged term attached to the acts.
I am sure if the killings were done to known hardened criminals, the term would change.

Funnily enough, in one way or the other, almost all humans have hurt others for pleasure or the relief it brings.
Example: Beating up a person due to mere insults, thereby getting a weird form of relief or pleasure.
Example: Lynching people barbarically on the street for "suspected" crime.

This makes me wonder if humans are naturally deranged to some extent, all they need is a push and it will manifest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Lamanii22(f): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2020
Lol this is frightening.... I can't even continue...

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
As much as I wouldn't mind being dead, those are some really distasteful ways to die. Hehehe!

Anyway, as it seems in most of the cases above, the main motive of hurting and killing horribly was for pleasure and temporary relief, hence the deranged term attached to the acts.

Funnily enough, in one way or the other, almost all humans have hurt others for pleasure or the relief it brings.
Example: Beating up a person due to mere insults, thereby getting a weird form of relief or pleasure.
Example: Lynching people barbarically on the street for "suspected" crime.

This makes me wonder if humans are naturally deranged to some extent, all they need is a push and it will manifest.
all that is needed is just a little push yeah !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Emmypam(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
chiiraq802:

Sorry bro...misquoted you.... #I retract my statement.
You're a real nigga.
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Emmypam(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
chiiraq802:

Sorry bro...misquoted you.... #I retract my statement.
You're a real nigga.
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by chiiraq802(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Emmypam:
You're a real nigga.
All CR7 fans, are the real niggaz!!! wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by TheSourcerer: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
OTHER NOTABLE MENTIONS
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by Ghostrye: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
he was a Cannibal , o would tag you in a thread a made on him
Can you tag me to the tread too, i want to read up on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by LordShiva97(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
The heinous acts and atrocities committed by these men shows how truly debased and barbaric humans can be, and how a twisted, perverted and a psychopathic mind can push someone to commit deeds so horrible and repulsive that it can make the biblical satan blush.

Judging by all I have read about serial killers though, it seems most serial killers had violent and troubled childhoods. Most were brutally abused and molested in their formative years.
Re: 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time by LordShiva97(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:
ALBERT FISH
Cannibal Grandpa

Yeah he looked like your Average , Grandpa

When a serial killer is dubbed “The Brooklyn Vampire,” “The Moon Maniac,” “The Werewolf of Wysteria,” “The Gray Man,” and “The Boogey Man,” it’s almost certain he is thoroughly deranged. Fish was tried and found guilty of raping, killing, and cannibalizing three children in the early 1900s. However, he claimed that he had murdered more like 100 children, and even boasted that he “had children in every state.” Especially deranged is the fact that Fish sent a letter to the mother of one of his victims, 10-year old Grace Budd. The letter detailed how he had lured the little girl, strangled her, and then cut her in to pieces to eat over the course of nine days.

I recall that he claimed he heard voices from god telling him to rape, molest and brutally murder little children. He also has a habit of sticking sharp needles into his own pelvis. He also praticed urophagia and coprophagia (drinking of urine and eating feaces).

Other serial killers might have a higher death count, but Albert Fish is certainly the most deranged of the lot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G / WAEC Releases Official Timetable For 2018 First Series Candidates / Pls I Need Full Info About Ican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.