Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice (666 Views)

Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) / Gov. Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Young Boy With Sonorous Voice (video) / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice by Discovery4today: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AaFv7F1tHk
Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma has announced that he will adopt and sponsor a 9-year-old boy who went viral after a video of him singing Catholic hymns went viral. .
9-year-old Joseph Oluomachi Opara hawks coconut and pear on the street. However, in addition to petty trading, Joseph serenades his customers by singing to them as he sells his goods.
. .
He was filmed singing and the video went viral as Nigerians appreciated his talent.

Re: Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice by ATAKAM: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2020
i called the boys dad and he said so many people have been calling him but non has dropped anything.....scoring cheap political points is not good.....i have the details and have been in contact cos ineed to push him to education first then to the studio......
Re: Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice by Discovery4today: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2020
are you sure of this claim?
ATAKAM:
i called the boys dad and he said so many people have been calling him but non has dropped anything.....scoring cheap political points is not good.....i have the details and have been in contact cos ineed to push him to education first then to the studio......
Re: Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Good one from the supreme court governor, grin grin grin I hope he keeps to his words and not just showing off

Update us with his day to day improvement

God has Finally opened his file

Stella Odua, FFK and the supreme court governor can go further by having an NGO or a competition such of to harvest and help alot of children in this boy's shoes and grant them scholarships

Cause I can assure you, that they are alot!!!

You will surely be remembered for it
Re: Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice by Discovery4today: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2020
trouble maker grin grin
Wiseandtrue:
Good one from the supreme court governor, grin grin grin I hope he keeps to his words and not just showing off

Update us with his day to day improvement

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice by bcomputer101: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2020
grin grin grin

God bless my Supreme Court Governor
Re: Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice by ATAKAM: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Discovery4today:
are you sure of this claim?
over sure dey worry me. even the guy that did the video also wants to cash out. you can confirm my brother.even the stella odua and ffk never still answer them.i dont know but maybe later but for now nothing don happen.so these names are preventing the hidden rich ones to help out.
Re: Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice by Discovery4today: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2020
Ok, brother, I assure you that God has remembered the boy, they will soon contact his parents.
ATAKAM:
over sure dey worry me. even the guy that did the video also wants to cash out. you can confirm my brother.even the stella odua and ffk never still answer them.i dont know but maybe later but for now nothing don happen.so these names are preventing the hidden rich ones to help out.
Re: Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice by Chimezirim121: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2020
Congratulations to him
Re: Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice by Ejima1: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2020
A man's gift makes a way for him, that's the Bible. He has become the perfect interpretation of that Bible verse
Re: Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice by ATAKAM: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Discovery4today:
Ok, brother, I assure you that God has remembered the boy, they will soon contact his parents.
im sure just a moment God can pick calls.
Re: Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice by Ejima1: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=ATAKAM post=90940834]im sure just a moment God can pick calls.[/quote
Definitely

(1) (Reply)

601 Repentant Terrorists Graduate, Paid N20,000 Each / APC Guber Candidate Facilitates Road Grading In Parts Of Benin / #revolutionnow Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Buhari's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.