Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Naughty Sisters (18+) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Naughty Sisters (18+) (31830 Views)

Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" / Shan George, Ebube Nwagbo, Caroline Danjuma As Rev. Sisters (Throwback Photo) / Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Awesome05: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Next
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Awesome05: 7:35am On May 13, 2023
CasNova:
Appreciation:

My appreciation goes to all my numerous friends and well-wishers.

God bless.

The Naughty Sisters

18+

Nini Nova
© 2020

When Mayo Stephen becomes acquainted with Martha and Margaret, he experiences what can aptly be called lusty pleasures with the sisters. Years later, the pleasures are rekindled. They become a big threat at his home front. But Bola, his wife, is a resilient woman who uses ‘unusual ways to put an end to all naughtiness and lustfulness.

(CAUTION: This story contains explicit adult contents)

The appointment I had with Madam Clementina Ette was six p.m. at her Allen store, Ikeja. The numbering system was easy, so it was not difficult to identify the building that housed her store.

I could see that the store was a big one filled with exotic clothing items. I got there few minutes to the appointed time and one of her sales attendants took me to her desk, which was at the corner of the large store.

'Good evening, madam, I greeted. I'm the lesson teacher.'

She looked up at me enquiringly. 'Good evening. Are you Mayo?'

She must be in her late forties. A little bit plump, there was no doubt that even with that, she was beautiful.

'Yes, madam. Mr. Moses asked me to see you.'

She seemed to relax a bit. Yes, thats correct. Sit down.

I sat on one of the plastic chairs facing her.

'Mr. Moses said youre good and youll be able to take my daughter in English language and Literature.'

I didnt want to seem immodest, so I just nodded. Yes, I was good in those subjects and I was proud of it.

'You can take them in GCE and JAMB classes?' she asked, more like somebody seeking reassurance.

It was like asking if the Pope could conduct a mass. I can. Ive been taking SSCE, GCE and JAMB classes for years.

She nodded. 'Thats good. I just wanted to confirm what Ive heard. Youre to take them twice a week; Wednesday and Friday. Youll take them for two hours which run from five p.m. to seven p.m.'

'Today is Monday, so youll start the day after tomorrow. That is, Wednesday. Has Mr. Moses told you about the pay?'

I nodded. Of course, he had. That was the first thing Mr. Moses and I discussed.

You can get the full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Desire4life: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nice one.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by BigBasher: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by BigBasher: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) / 79-Year-Old Squid Game Actor, O Yeong-Su Convicted Of Sexual Harrasment / Baba Ijesha: We Are Sad, Disappointed - Theatre Practitioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.