Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Naughty Sisters (18+) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Naughty Sisters (18+) (31885 Views)

Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" / Shan George, Ebube Nwagbo, Caroline Danjuma As Rev. Sisters (Throwback Photo) / Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Awesome05: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
More...
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by BigBasher: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
CasNova:

“Look,” she went on, “there’s no need to be anxious over this. Now that someone knows where we meet, the simple way out is to change the venue.”

I was thinking of suspending the affairs, but this her suggestion got me wondering. But maybe she was right. The hotel that served as our meeting point was not too far from my Alapere residence. Perhaps, if we changed the rendezvous to a place far away, things could become safe.

“Are you suggesting another hotel somewhere far off?”

“Something like that, but we don’t even need to use any hotel. Why don’t you come around to our residence?”

I immediately became alarmed. “Your residence at Ikeja? You can’t be serious!”

“Of course, I’m serious,” she replied calmly. “We have our rooms in a detached part of the building, and we have our privacy. It’s not like before when we were in the main building and under watchful eyes. Now, we are a bit detached from the others. That place is the best place for us.”

My heart started thumping. I had been to their house before as their lesson teacher, and to ‘drop’ her at the gate of the house. Now, what would be my reason for going to the house? How would her mother, Madam Clementina, feel?

I shook my head. “Look, I don’t think that will be the best. What about …?”

“It’s the best,” she interjected. “The place offers exclusive privacy, and no spy will see you or report anything.”

My mouth was dry. Should I give it a trial?

“Let’s meet there today. By six p.m., I’ll be at home. Just tell the security guy you have come to see Margaret. See you.”

She cut the line. My mind was busy. After a moment, I shrugged. What would I lose by going to her residence? If I came across her mum, we would simply exchange pleasantries. Maggie was not so young anymore and was old enough to receive a male visitor in the house.

I remained at work till few minutes to six p.m. After closing, I drove straight to Ikeja G.R.A. I parked in front of the second gate, the one I knew was hardly used. Then, I walked to the main gate.

The security man who attended to me was a new face.

“Hello, I’ll like to see Margaret, please.”

“Good day. What’s the name, sir?”

“Mayo Stephen.”

He grinned. “Oh, come in, sir.”

That meant she had already told him a guy by the name Mayo would be coming. I entered through the pedestrian side of the giant gate.

“Please, go to the building behind the main one.” He pointed at the building.

“Okay. Thanks.”

I walked to the building he pointed at. It was a bungalow which looked more like a guest house. It had its own mini gate. I went to it. It was unlocked, so I pushed it in. I went to the main door and rapped on it. Few seconds later, it was opened.

“Hello.” Maggie smiled at me.

“How are you?”

We hugged briefly. I followed her to the living-room, smiling. It was good to live comfortably. At her age, I was still a struggling undergraduate that shared a room with my two brothers any time I came around for holiday. Now, she and her sister had a whole apartment to themselves!

“Please, sit down and feel at home,” my hostess said.

“Thank you.”

I took a seat, sighed and stretched my legs.

“So, what can I offer you?” she asked.

I smiled. “Anything.”

She nodded and retreated. About a minute later, she was back with a tray containing a bottle of pea nuts and cans of energy drinks. I grinned. I could see that she was really gearing up for action.

She came to join me in taking the refreshments.

“How was school?” I asked.

“Fine. I can’t wait to finish my course and be on my own.”

I nodded. “You will soon finish and be on your own.”

She flicked on the large screen and settled for a fashion television.

“You gals are enjoying,” I said. “It’s nice to have a place like this to oneself.”

She grinned without saying a word. Minutes later, we finished our drinks. She stood up.

“Now, let’s play some game,” she announced.

“Game? What kind of game?”
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Saturn101: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Next please.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Awesome05: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
More...
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
“Now, let’s play some game,” she announced.

“Game? What kind of game?”

“I’ll show you.” First she went to the door to lock it. Then she came to me. She removed her top and her jeans trousers, leaving the black bra and pantie.

“Well, you have to do as I say,” she said.

“Okay.” I answered.

“First, you have to UnCloth.”

“Fine.” I stood up to remove my black pair of shoes, black jacket, stripped shirt and black pair of trousers. I was now left in my singlet and boxer.

“Good,” she said. “Now, close your eyes.”

Like an obedient school boy, I closed my eyes. I could feel her hands on my waist. They moved to the boxer and pulled it down to the floor. I stepped out of it. One of her hands, the right one, went to my prick. She ran one of her fingers from the base to the tip of it. In a quick reflex action, the organ warmed up and built up erection. Her finger continued to trace over it, more like teasing it. I couldn’t stand it. In a matter of seconds, I had a full erection.

“Oh, good,” she said like someone who had achieved a big purpose. “It’s so big and huge.”

Had she not seen it before? I smiled, my eyes still closed. “Yeah.”

“Your eyes must still be closed. Sit down.”

I felt the seat and sat. Her hand remained on my dick. I could sense that she knelt before me as she put the organ in her mouth. Then, she stopped abruptly.

“Give me a second,” she said.

I opened my eyes and watched her leave the room. She soon returned with a small packet of evaporated milk which she had slit open.

“Hey, close your eyes. It’s part of the game.”

Again, I complied. She poured some of the milk on my raised cock. The liquid slid down to the base of my cock. Her fingers moved right down to the base. She scooped up my balls. For some seconds, she fondled the place. Then she massaged the milk all around the organ. She began working up on the balls and my cock. As she did this I felt a throbbing sensation. I felt her tongue exploring all around me, tasting the milk and my skin. She must have gone halfway down her throat! She continued to work frantically with her mouth. I felt exceedingly excited.

She would slow down when she suspected that I was about to come. Then she would step up her action again. My eyes remained closed but my mind was in a frenzy of excitement. After some minutes, she stopped.

“You can open your eyes now.”

I opened them. She stood up and smiled down at me. “Now, it’s your turn.”

She unstrapped her bra and removed her pantie. The she picked the milk pack, sat on the seat next to me and poured some substance on her boobs. She also poured some on her chest, reclining on her seat.

“Now, lick,” she said alluringly.

I moved to her. Starting from her left, I licked the milk on her areola, the nipple and chuck of the flesh that constituted her breast. Then, I moved to her right and did the same. She allowed me to do that for a couple of minutes before she stopped me.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by BigBasher: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Awesome05: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Cool.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2022
Nice.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Waiting for more
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
More...
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2022
BigBasher:
Nice update.
Thanks
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2022
She unstrapped her bra and removed her pantie. The she picked the milk pack, sat on the seat next to me and poured some substance on her boobs. She also poured some on her chest, reclining on her seat.
“Now, lick,” she said alluringly.
I moved to her. Starting from her left, I licked the milk on her areola, the nipple and chuck of the flesh that constituted her breast. Then, I moved to her right and did the same. She allowed me to do that for a couple of minutes before she stopped me.
“Now, the final.” She spread her legs and poured generous portion of the milk around her vulva. It was my turn to knell down before her. My mouth went down to her private part for action. The vulva tasted like salty milk as I sucked. My tongue moved to the clitoris and licked that part too. She closed her eyes and made moaning sounds.
I decided she should not be the only one calling the shots. I teased, licked and tickled her private part for minutes. When I felt I had had enough of that, I gave my cock the pleasure of finishing the whole task. I inserted it into her hole and pounded her. She clung to me, or rather, we clung to each other, as if our lives depended on it. Some minutes later, our desires became satisfied as we achieved simultaneous climax.
I realized that indeed the place was a safe haven for us to do whatever we liked with each other, and to spend time together for as long as we wanted. Besides, I was never told time was up and neither was I paying for the room or space. Maggie and I had each other in two rounds before I left that night. I was even amazed that time had gone that far. It was past nine when I left the house.

I got home some minutes to ten p.m. I met Bola in the sitting-room watching a popular soap opera on the television.

“Hello, love,” I greeted.

She only grunted her reply. I had just had a tiring time out and all that I needed was a sleep. I went to the bedroom to change to casuals.

“Your supper is ready,” my wife came in to announce.

I smiled at her and moved to the living-room. She had prepared ‘eba’ and ‘egusi’ soup which she kept in a food flask. She served them on plates.

“That’s my lovely wife,” I teased her, sitting down.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by BigBasher: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
I smiled at her and moved to the living-room. She had prepared ‘eba’ and ‘egusi’ soup which she kept in a food flask. She served them on plates.

“That’s my lovely wife,” I teased her, sitting down. I washed my hands, said a short prayer and started to eat the food. She sat at the end of the table. Her not eating meant she had already eaten.

“So, how was the day?” she asked.

I liked the fact that she didn’t raise much eye-brow on my coming late to the house. That was good.

“The day was fine,” I replied. “The office was hectic, but thank God, all went well.”
She nodded.

“The food is delicious,” I said to warm her heart.

She smiled briefly. “Thanks.”

I continued to savor the food.

“So, how was your outing at Ikeja G.R.A?” she suddenly asked.

The hand I was about to raise to my mouth faltered. “What did you say?”
“How was your affair with Margaret?”
I stopped eating. How did she know that? “What …what are you talking about?”
“You were with Margaret, weren’t you?”
I could not continue with the food, for I lost appetite immediately. I stared at her dumbfounded.
She smiled wryly, stood up from her seat and went to the bedroom.

I covered the remaining food and washed my hands. How did she know that? Who told her, and how did the person get to know?

In the sitting-room, now alone, I was tempted to call Maggie to intimate her about what had happened. But, I decided not to. I sighed. This was getting serious. I went to join Bola in bed. She completely turned her back to my side, which meant communication had been blocked off.

I remained disturbed until the merciful arms of sleep came to my rescue. The following morning, I dressed up for work and left the house without discussing the matter with Bola. On my way to the office, my mind was busy. I was convinced that whoever was leaking information to my wife must be an insider.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by asiwaju60: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nice work
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by BigBasher: 6:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Cool.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by BigBasher: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Go on.

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2022
On my way to the office, my mind was busy. I was convinced that whoever was leaking information to my wife must be an insider.
So, who could be that insider? It must be either Martha or Maggie.

Yes, one of them would be the one contacting Bola. It could even be the two sisters playing the terrible mischief. In the office, I put a call across to Maggie.

“Why are you sending messages to my wife about our affairs?” I demanded as soon as she came on the line.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she replied.

“Of course, you do. You’re the one feeding my wife with the information on our movement. Last night, she confronted me again. She even mentioned that Ikeja G.R.A was our meeting point. How did she know that? But why? Why are you doing that?”

“Me? You can’t be serious. How could you be making such an allegation? What would I gain in doing so?”

I gulped. “If you are not the one, then who is? Is it Martha? Definitely, it’s someone who is very close by.”

“Martha will do no such thing,” she defended.

“Then, who is? Who is behind all this?”

“I don’t know,” she said flatly.

I was exasperated. What kind of thing was this?

“I see no reason for you to sound so scared over this,” Maggie went on. “Even if your wife accuses you, let her keep doing so. If you’re having an affair outside, so what? Are you the first to do so?”

I shook my head. Of course, I was not the first to do so. Neither would I be the last. The thing was I found it uneasy any time Bola brought up the allegation. I found it totally unnerving.

I could not say anything further to Maggie. I disconnected the line. Maybe I should put an end to my affairs with them, I thought in a grimy way. Why couldn’t I just make up my mind and put an end to this mirage? The problem was I could not.

Days later, Maggie called and requested that we met again at our new rendezvous.

“Okay,” I found myself saying.

I went there after closing. I met the two sisters in the house.

“Hello, Martha. Hello, Maggie. What a surprise the two of you are here. How do you do?”

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by ThrillPlus: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Ride on.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2022
I went there after closing. I met the two sisters in the house.

“Hello, Martha. Hello, Maggie. What a surprise the two of you are here. How do you do?”

“Fine,” they chorused.

I grinned as I sat down.

“Oh, I miss you,” Martha said, coming to my seat. She sat on my laps. I wrapped my left arm around her.

“I miss you too,” I replied. We kissed briefly. Maggie sat on an opposite seat and eyed us.

“So, Martha, you will not even allow the guy to rest for a minute.”

Martha laughed shortly. “He doesn’t need any rest. What has he done that he needs rest?” She ran her hand on my chest.
I circled my left arm around her neck and pulled her close to me.

I made a sound of delight as her boobs rubbed against my chest. I moved over the length of her neck with tiny kisses. I then moved along her chin before searching out for her mouth again. My right hand soon moved to her right breast and cupped it gently.

Martha was truly ready for me. She removed her top. Her white bra had lacy edges and was very sexy. I kissed the cups of her bra.

She completely removed it to ease my moves. I lowered my head and took the whole of the nipple of the right boob and surrounding area into my mouth. I held the nipple between my teeth and licked it with my tongue.

Then I stopped licking and started sucking. I did it gently at first. Gradually, I increased the tempo. Martha threw her head back and took in a deep breath. She ran her fingers through my hair.

I loosened my grip on her right breast but kept hold of the nipple with my teeth. Her sister was a bemused spectator. Minutes later, unable to hold herself back, Maggie came to join us to complete the party.

I concentrated more on Martha. I used my hands to part the space between her legs and to exposer her warm, expectant clitoris. I flicked my tongue over the raw flesh. I did this motion over and over until she started groaning in delight.

While my mouth remained busy, my right thumb explored and found her genital hole. It was like a delighted explorer that had found a treasure land. The finger worked on it.

“Oh my goodness,” Martha groaned.

2 Likes

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Saturn101: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Ultimas: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nice.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Saturn101: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nice update
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Zamar: 6:07am On Oct 07, 2022
More
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Zamar: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Cool.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by ThrillPlus: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ride on
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Awesome05: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Next
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by ThrillPlus: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Compliments of the season.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by BigBasher: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Go on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.