Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,679 members, 5,866,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 September 2020 at 12:15 AM

The Naughty Sisters - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Naughty Sisters (12244 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naughty Sisters by LoveToRead: 12:28pm On Aug 21
Interesting episode.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 2:37am On Aug 22
More
Re: The Naughty Sisters by ThrillPlus: 6:22am On Aug 25
More update
Re: The Naughty Sisters by tonysunkan(m): 5:59am On Aug 27
Cool story.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 1:09pm On Aug 30
tonysunkan:
Cool story.

Re: The Naughty Sisters by SolaRaphael: 9:43am On Sep 06
Nice work.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Awesome05: 5:22pm On Sep 10
Carry on.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 4:37pm On Sep 15
Even as ladies, they were still playing naughty pranks. I shrugged. I didnt mind that kind of prank.

Oh, lets go to the bar to have some drinks, or do I order for room service?

She shrugged. Anyone you desire is okay.

I was not the type that wasted time, so I decided to rent a room right away.

I was glad when Maggie said she has re-united with you, she said. She has told me a lot.

I wasnt surprised to hear that. Well, such is life. We meet to part; and we part to meet.

The drinks and the sharwama I ordered for were brought in.

Here, we are. Lets take the delicacies and our drinks.

We took them and chatted. Martha had become slimmer compared to her sister. She also appeared bustier and I longed to really confirm that by handling those boobs. Her beauty, however, had not waned one bit.

I find it difficult to believe that the two of you are still sharing a man, I said.

She grinned. You dont worry your head about that. It is a mutual consent between us.
I was tempted to ask if they would marry the same man, but I decided not to ask that.

When our refreshment was over, I decided complimenting her would be a good way to start intimacy.

The good thing is youre still as lovely as ever, I said.

She looked at me in feigned coyness. Really?

Yes. And you are bustier now.

Hmn.

Let me show you how beautiful and desirable you are.

"Go ahead, take me. I'm yours." With that I placed my hand on her left breast. I teased the hard brownish nipple and encircled it with my right index finger.

"Hm... That feels good," she said. Come on. More of that.

Slowly, I moved closer to get my lips to her huge but firm breasts and began to suckle them. She started to run her fingers through the hair on my head as I licked and suck her right and left nipples.

"Oh good... mmm... oh !" she moaned.
I slowly moved my hand down to her cunt and rubbed the place. At the same time, she played with my erect dick.

Gently, I lay her on the bed. I placed my body next to her and began using my tongue to nibble at her nipples.

Again, she moaned as my right hand began to caress the love nest that was between her legs.

My tongue continued its act on her full breasts while my hand teased her keen nest. Not to be outdone, her hand tugged at my rooster. I looked into her eyes and could see pleasant countenance on her.

She smiled more, pulled a pillow and rested her head on it. Gingerly, I positioned mine between her legs. The smell oozing from her cunt alone was enough to make a man come right away.

I briefly looked at the waiting cunt. It was ready for action. I began to lick her wet, swollen nub.

"Oh... uh mmm... that is isreally good, She moaned.

She continued to moan excitedly as I gave her pinkish clitoris a tongue-caress. I was delighted to tease the soft, puffy, pink, sweet vulva. It was also delightful to taste her sweet trickles of juices and to tongue Bleep her.

"OhDon't stop that feels good!" She gasped and moaned. My tongue and thumb worked simultaneously on those sensitive parts of her body.

Her breathing became shorter and faster. I did not relent as I worked hard to meet her wriggles and bucks.

I could feel her pussy as the organ tried to milk my tongue. her musky fluids oozed onto my tongue and I lapped them up. Once again, she bucked and writhed excitedly.

I could feel her orgasm mounting. I stopped that very act to change technique while she eyed me hungrily.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Awesome05: 7:02am On Sep 16
Nice update
Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 12:57am On Sep 17
Cool
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 12:55pm On Sep 17
Awesome05:
Nice update

You are welcome.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Zamar(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] / LOL! Wizkid Busted Starring At Popular Vixen Draya Michelle's Backside / Yvonne Nelson: Motherhood Not Easy For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.