Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Why Is Real Madrid On Top Of The Table? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is Real Madrid On Top Of The Table? (409 Views)

Lionel Messi Has Three Options On The Table After The 2022/23 Season / Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez / Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Real Madrid On Top Of The Table? by Recount: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2020
Why is La liga like this? How can you use head-to-head to break ties at first before goal difference.

Re: Why Is Real Madrid On Top Of The Table? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Head to Head is used to decide in SPANISH LALIGA
Re: Why Is Real Madrid On Top Of The Table? by olaric(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2020
It's the norm in Laliga; the rules were spelt out at the start of the season.
Re: Why Is Real Madrid On Top Of The Table? by Enoch07: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2020
this OP sef, so you want to tell la liga how to run their league abi
Re: Why Is Real Madrid On Top Of The Table? by paulolee(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
lolz...typical naija man...u never get motor but they teach anoda person how to drive his own motor....i think spain uses it to help the smaller clubs and also i believe is now practiced in ucl group stage to help the smaller clubs that cant compete with the big guns in terms of scoring goals and it also help each team to face each match with most seriousness because u never can tell what that result may define at the end of the season..
Re: Why Is Real Madrid On Top Of The Table? by Recount: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulolee:
lolz...typical naija man...u never get motor but they teach anoda person how to drive his own motor....i think spain uses it to help the smaller clubs and also i believe is now practiced in ucl group stage to help the smaller clubs that cant compete with the big guns in terms of scoring goals and it also help each team to face each match with most seriousness because u never can tell what that result may define at the end of the season..

grin Lol, the thing no make sense abeg

(1) (Reply)

Osimhen Arrives Italy Ahead 75 Million Pounds Napoli Move / Download Video: Chelsea Vs Watford 3-0 All Goals & Highlights / 1.50 - 2.00 Daily Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.