Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez (18274 Views)

Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by ogbiwa: 7:19am On May 30, 2019
Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos has asked to leave on a free transfer, says club president Florentino Perez.

The Spain centre-back is contracted until summer 2021 but wants to take his career to the Chinese Super League.

Perez says he was told by Ramos, 33, and his agent they had received a "very good offer" from an unnamed club but that they could not pay a fee.

"I told Ramos that it was impossible for Real Madrid to let their captain go for free," he said.

Speaking to Spanish radio station Onda Cero, Perez added: "They came to see me at the office and they told me that they had a very good offer from China but that the rules there do not allow them to pay the transfer."

Ramos is Real's longest-serving player, having scored 84 goals in 606 appearances since joining from Sevilla in 2005.

In that time, he has won four league titles and the Champions League on four occasions.

Ramos and Perez reportedly fell out after Real's Champions League last-16 defeat by Ajax in February. He was charged by Uefa with "receiving a yellow card on purpose" in the first leg of that match, meaning he was suspended for the second leg.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48430170

1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by youngest85(m): 7:20am On May 30, 2019
That's ridiculous and disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by rofanx13: 7:25am On May 30, 2019
R
Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by kolafolabi(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2019
He's a legend.. I can't believe he has scored 84 goals, that's incredible. It's time to leave for China and get more good bucks.

I still won't forget the horrible classic injury against Liverpool on Mo' Salah grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by yuanexchanger: 7:26am On May 30, 2019
Wow
Long overdue
What a player he is it different tactics and sense.
Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by Nobody: 7:26am On May 30, 2019
Ramos wants to leave while the ovation is loudest. Obviously knows his time is up, and wants to get while the going is good.

9 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by letitrainnow(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2019
This seems like a good idea.
Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by EmzyT: 7:27am On May 30, 2019
I wonder where the Roughist would end up

4 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by YungTemy(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2019
Legend

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by yomsad(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2019
U going no Whr. We all die there

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by barrypro: 7:28am On May 30, 2019
This can't be true.
For your professional web design. Check my signature.
Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by sotall(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2019
K
Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by Nobody: 7:29am On May 30, 2019
The body cant cope again needs a mickey mouse league
Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by bigstan11787(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2019
Who caption this ? I don't think the headline is grammatically correct
Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On May 30, 2019
RESPECT to one of the best defenders in the history of Madrid!!

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by omokiri5(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2019
A defender with 84 goals
Truly a legend!

24 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by Nbote(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2019
youngest85:
That's ridiculous and disrespectful

What is disrespectful and ridiculous about it? He feels it is tym for him to cash in and retire in a money spinning league having served. It is left for d club to decide what dey want to do about him

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by mknigeriagreat: 7:32am On May 30, 2019
Come to Juventus bro.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by skyfather09(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2019
show PSG baba...
Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by myresearch: 7:34am On May 30, 2019
grin

Time up
Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by kalvoken(m): 7:35am On May 30, 2019
Man you sgiukd just buy this guy.

He is better than the combination of Jones, smalling, Bailey, young a and de gea.

Trust me, arsenal did not lose the Europa cup yesterday, man u did. They all wanted arsenal to go to champions league, just to leave them with small small boys. There wish has remained only but wish though

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by Ayobami7(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by Itimkpataka2: 7:40am On May 30, 2019
Why is Madrid President always like to disrespect their legendary players from Raul, Guti, Figo, Ronaldo, Cassilas and the Ramos etc. After achieving so much for the club.

Man Utd should just bid for him atleast we need adult and experience defender that will control our back. We lack that since the days of Vidic and Ferdinand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by 8stargeneral: 7:42am On May 30, 2019
my deadliest Ramos, perez nah drug man
Re: Sergio Ramos Has Asked To Leave Real Madrid On A Free Transfer- Perez by Nobody: 7:49am On May 30, 2019
If Ramos leaves Real Madrid I will marry Rihanna this year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comparing Man Utd’s Record With And Without Cristiano Ronaldo / One Dies As Chelsea, Barcelona Fans Argue On Better Club In Katsina / Nigeria 2 : 1 England : FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup (FULL TIME)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.