Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' (22809 Views)

Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by egalitarianism: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Damn
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by itsIYKE(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2020
V
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by deavicky(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2020
oluwamile:
.it bleeds my heart when I see full grown men loose integrity because of money or selfish interests. obviously the primary of a state election is not in the power of a state chairman,so how come do u declare an election illegal when u know it is The NWC that is responsible for state primary elections
I tot as a state leader, he should be part of the primaries.
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by Whiteways: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Confusion everywhere! Nigerians will not learn from this. God save us.
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by Dansuqi: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2020
seunlayi:
Apc self is illegal

Anslem is illegal. Pdp scatter

1 Like

Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by drskyfly007(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2020
CilicMarin:

Keep wishing.... grin
keep dreaming cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by oyatz(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2020
The State Chairman is just like a branch manager of a corporation , he can not determine the corporate plans of the organization.

His declaration of the primary as illegal is just like one HOD of a department in UNILAG declaring the conduct of an examination as illegal.

5 Likes

Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by Olugbanko: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2020
The chief justice of the online republic of biafra has spoken! court...

1 Like

Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by jaxxy(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2020
Nullity
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by emperorlaqrin: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2020
CilicMarin:
Who is this inconsequential PIG? grin grin

The APC Primaries Don Pain Obaseki and the pigs... grin grin

I thought one of them even threatened to kill Hope Uzodinma a State Governor, if he stepped into Edo State ..

Obaseki and ipob yoots are really a group of comedians grin grin

I am not an indigene of Edo nor a supporter of APC nor PDP nor a supporter of Obaseki nor oshiomole but the way this APC issue will definitely be finally decided by the court.

To be candid with you APC needs to call it's house to order now and address all issues cos if not you will discover the NWC of APC don make alot of mistakes before now and even if Obaseki eventually loose this coming election that's where you will see serious tussle in litigation challenging who the right chairman of the APC is.

As things appears Obaseki seems to have laid a good foundation for this tussle because this state chairman of Edo state seems to be the authentic chairman who suspended oshiomole from the party.

Analysis on this issue is much but APC needs to call all aggrieved members to order but if not I pray they eventually don't end up in severe pain
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by kutchs: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2020
oyatz:
The State Chairman is just like a branch manager of a corporation , he can not determine the corporate plans of the organization.

His declaration of the primary as illegal is just like one HOD of a department in UNILAG declaring the conduct of an examination as illegal.

You're not in the academics, so I will excuse your ignorance of examination administration in the tertiary institution. You could have used any other analogy to drive home your point but chose one you've zero knowledge of.
A HOD is the internal examiner and supervisor of every examination in his Dept. He has the powers to cancel an examination in his dept if he has reasons to. That said, you can't conduct examination in a dept without the HOD and he can declare it illegal by withholding his signature and the rwsuktiof such examination won't stand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by oyatz(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2020
The roles of state exco only comes into place if the party is conducting indirect primaries through the selection/elections of party delegates at the state level who will now vote for the Governorship candidate.

The APC have learnt from past mistakes in Zamfara by avoiding that system which had been set up as a trap by Obaseki.
Instead, they opted for direct Primaries in which ALL party members will vote to pick the Governorship candidate.

This will by-pass the delegate middle men who can easily be handpicked by Obaseki and his accolytes like Anslem.

deavicky:
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by wink2015(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2020
OSHIOMOLE, BUHARI AND TINUBU is plunging APC into more troubled waters.

Is this the best way Tinubu can actualise his dreams to become President of Nigeria.

Unfortanately, Tinubu has learnt nothing from the death of Chief Moshood Abiola.

APC risk plunging Nigeria into more economic and political unrest before 2023 resulting in the military coming to take over power.

SOLDIERS ARE WATCHING THE APC GOVERNMENT.

MILITARY COUP COULD TAKE PLACE TO END THE DEMOCRATIC JOURNEY !
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by Austino50: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Mumu Amslem u wanna assume power u don't have neither delegated u....this is a pure national affairs so be guided
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by oluwamile(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2020
deavicky:
yh he should be part,which is normal,he can just go there and see how things go since he is d state chairman,but u can't decide wen and how the Nwc will go on the primary
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by Sunnyja: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2020
CilicMarin:
We Are Getting There:

From Passing Executive Order To Stop The Primaries..

To Swearing That Election Would Take Place Over His Dead Body....

To Declaring The Election "Illegal"....

It has shown that Obaseki is just a toothless Noise Maker in Edo State...A Coward who rides on the ipob generated social media wave to deceive himself...

Obaseki you will learn lessons in September 19th...

Congratulations to Pastor Ize-iyamu!!!
I hope you are not confuse?! Obaseki is no longer in APC, how do you now expect him to stop the illegal APC primaries?!
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by FlordFlorez(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
This one sweet me and shock some people. Litigations ahead. Lawyers go cash out. Las las apshit will not feed any or have a nullified & or void votes.
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by Yusman316(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
OGand99others:
grin
APC don finally turn Nigeria into ZOOWORLD
cheesy grin grin

Don't forget I'm still Buying Nigerian Used cars
Get instant payment when you sell your Nigerian Used cars to us

Note: we only buy in Lagos, Anambra and Ogun State for Now

Send what you have via WhatsApp 09080774195
And who told u if PDP gain power tomorrow same won't keep happening? The mistake many people keep making in this country is thinking or believing that political parties are our problem, rather than the people running those parties
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by FlordFlorez(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
kutchs:

You're not in the academics, so I will excuse your ignorance of examination administration in the tertiary institution. You could have used any other analogy to drive home your point but chose one you've zero knowledge of.
A HOD is the internal examiner and supervisor of every examination in his Dept. He has the powers to cancel an examination in his dept if he has reasons to. That said, you can't conduct examination in a dept without the HOD and he can declare it illegal by withholding his signature and the rwsuktiof such examination won't stand.
why waste ur time schooling grade8 zombie? It wont change his retrogressness.
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by romenna: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
ionsman:
Is Anselm the chairman of Apc in Edo? All these ones are mad.
google is ur friend.
he has been d chairmain since 2016
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by NamuNamumallam: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
CilicMarin:

I thought one of them even threatened to kill Hope Uzodinma a State Governor, if he stepped into Edo State ..

I will unleash my bull dog � Bleep your mother. Since your father who is a pig � can not Bleep your mother. Idiot
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by Frankiss44(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
kutchs:

LOL I was even surprised with the example the guy decided to use to pass home his point.. Well that's APC ewarriors for you.. They come online displaying ignorance boldly even on topics they know nothing about
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by Frankiss44(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Anslem is illegal. Pdp scatter

Rather Anslem is the factional Chairman recognized by the court.. How can he be illegal?
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by jamace(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by Bobbyfreshh(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
CilicMarin:

My happiness is that APC will be barred from participating in the elections
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by Bobbyfreshh(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
CilicMarin:

Keep wishing.... grin

Just exactly as we wished in rivers and zamfara elections LOL
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by IJOBA2: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Frankiss44:
Only a kid will be expecting APC to have a candidate in the next election.. This fight has finally engulfed the entire party... They will be used as a pawn in the hands of judiciary soon
CHECK WELL BRUH, THAT KID DON COMMENT ALREADY. HIS NAME IS NGWERE

1 Like

Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by IJOBA2: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
oyatz:

SO HEAD OF DEPARTMENTS DOES NOT HAVE POWER TO DECLARE CONDUCT OF DEPARTMENTAL EXAM ILLEGAL embarassed
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by Dansuqi: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Frankiss44:

Rather Anslem is the factional Chairman recognized by the court.. How can he be illegal?

No court has recognized anslem faction.infact,no court has decided on the matter.majority of anslem exco removed him and appointed imuse.again,this is direct primary and state exco has no say in the matter according to supreme court,zamfara
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by otokx(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
It appears some are in a season of letter writing.
Re: Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' by Mexzie(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Please HELP, my 2yrs old son developed Aplastic Anemia which has now advanced, we have spent lots of money managing his health, but now we need to do a bone marrow replacement surgery in India which is the cure for this ailment or else he will die within months as it is now advanced.
We don't have the money to cover for the cost, please your kind contributions will be highly appreciated to raise the funds needed, about 5 million naira is needed.

My bank details:
Access Bank

My phone number is: 08057130127 in case you want to reach me, it's also on WhatsApp.

Thank you for your anticipated support

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Who Hid IEDs In Stabilizer At Sabon Gari Jidari Arrested / VIDEO: Sanusi Visits El-rufai, Appreciates Him For Being A True Friend / Sanwo-olu To Lead Protest For A Better Lagos (On Lekki Massacre)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.