Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth (10385 Views)

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Bornfool(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
What of local goat?
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:
TBH, SultanOfabia and feliciaojo is one and the same. Thought I was arguing with two peeps angry

Felicia na fake account.
How can both of them post the same exact thing, word for word.
Lol, I used his phone
my phone battery died and I use my brothers phone to enter Nairaland.
I forgot to log him out.
Now stop deviating from the topic
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Lol, I used his phone
my phone battery died and I use my brothers phone to enter Nairaland.
I forgot to log him out.
Now stop deviating from the topic
You don't mean it

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:

I have no desire to continue this discourse between us.
Shalom.
I don't give a damn anyway since you trolling and blabbing plus I'm the only one posting links to back up my research

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
chadYRN:
Wetin person no go read for NL grin grin
Im here to Enlighten you guys
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Emmzy201(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Continue babe
I don't know why you left the other thread cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Emmzy201:
Continue babe
I don't know why you left the other thread cry
I'm trying to expand the subject on aliens into different series

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:
I don't give a damn anyway since you trolling and blabbing plus I'm the only one posting links to back up my research
Trolling??
You were the one throwing insults here... Not me
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
nappy760:
Well, what I believe is everything on Earth was created for the earth.

And what scientists and we humans know is not as much as what we do not know, that is to say
because we are just knowing doesn't mean it hasn't always been there

The world we are presently has another dimension invisible to the naked eyes or scientific processes and experiments hence science cannot directly prove its existence but does who know , know cool
Tell that to @iTroll, he thinks science has discovered everything. When science doesn't even know the amount of different species are in the deep ocean.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Silentgroper(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
They were placed in deep oceans in order not to be hunted.

yet the chinese are already eating them.not even dead. Alive!!. gaddem
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Tell that to @iTroll, he thinks science has discovered everything. When science is doesn't even know the amount of different species are in the deep ocean.lol
Why did you change your post on 12:53pm? Why are you lying? This account is fake
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:

Why did you change your post on 12:53pm? Why are you lying? This account is fake
Because I typed "Ok" to book space inorder to modify the post later. Keep asking dumb questions.
I see you have nothing else important to say, why don't you crawl back to your cave and do some research.
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Because I typed "Ok" to book space inorder to modify the post later. Keep asking dumb questions.
I see you have nothing else important to say, why don't you crawl back to your cave and do some research.
Stop lying.... This is the original post.
And by the way, the concepts I quoted and drew opinions from is in Secondary school biology textbooks.
No links needed grin

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Silentgroper(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Lmao!!!!
Because scientist just recently started discovering the super human abilities of an octopus. But there are thousands of experiment on pigs,lizard,Fox and dogs.
Now the first experiment with octopus was just of recent compared to many years of experience in other animals u mentioned.
So the scientist are still in awe of the things they just discovered in octopus.
Now can your dog,lizard,pig predict football matches
Even you can't successfully predict a bet game but an octopus predicted 5 games which all turned out correct. And this is just they tip of iceberg science is just finding.
.how does it make the prediction
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:

Stop lying.... This is the original post.
And by the way, the concepts I quoted and drew opinions from is in Secondary school biology textbooks.
No links needed grin
Textbook that hasn't been updated with new findings and research?
No wonder you still think like ancient man

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Textbook that hasn't been updated with new findings and research?
No wonder you still think like ancient man
OK.
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Ahmback(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
no doubt the sea is filled with different kinds of mysterious creatures, some looking like things outta this world...

Man has only researched 6% of the total water bodies on Earth, so there are still much to be discovered

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
.how does it make the prediction
He is called "Paul the Octopus"
He was given the same identical food in 2 boxes.
And present the 2 boxes with each country flag on the box for the octopus to choose which one.
Each box the octopus choose accurately won the match.
This continued for the last 6 games of 2010 world cup. He predicted each team to win down to the finals. All the predictions were correct

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
They were placed in deep oceans in order not to be hunted.

yet the chinese are already eating them.not even dead. Alive!!.
gaddem
Maybe that explains why the Chinese and Japanese are so smart in innovative technology

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Emmzy201(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Maybe that explains why the Chinese and Japanese are so smart in innovative technology
Don't reply that iTroll guy again

He's making a special effort to display his stupidity today
We have a long way to go
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Emmzy201:

Don't reply that iTroll guy again

He's making a special effort to display his stupidity today
We have a long way to go
We are actually ahead of our time
People like iTroll will catch up with us later in life.
Just like Galieo was ahead of his time.
The Church said the Earth is Flat
When Galieo said the earth was Round
He was executed for hereassy by church
Many years later, we discovered the earth is round.

When you make ground breaking discovery everyone will call you dumb,mad and many more. Even the Pharisees called Jesus names for speaking the solid truth.
It's ignorant human nature, so I don't blame iTroll. He is just slow. His kids will be smarter than him

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Emmzy201(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

We are actually ahead of our time
People like iTroll will catch up with us later in life.
Just like Galieo was ahead of his time.
The Church said the Earth is Flat
When Galieo said the earth was Round
He was executed for hereassy by church
Many years later, we discovered the earth is round.

When you make ground breaking discovery everyone will call you dumb,mad and many more. Even the Pharisees called Jesus names for speaking the solid truth.
It's ignorant human nature, so I don't blame iTroll. He is just slow. His kids will be smarter than him

grin grin when are we getting married sef?
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Emmzy201:

grin grin when are we getting married sef?
lmao when u pay bride price grin
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by offset67(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
op

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Petyr1: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
source please
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Emmzy201(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:
lmao when u pay bride price grin

That day na grin
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Probably
The way those chinese eat it raw..
I feel for those octopus,the pain they go true. sad
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Probably
The way those chinese eat it raw..
I feel for those octopus,the pain they go true. sad
Octopus feel both physical and emotional pain. It is a horrible experience for them to be eating raw
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Barbsamiin:
Haha aliens
Do your research
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by davidhandsome: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Lmao!!!!
Because scientist just recently started discovering the super human abilities if an octopus. But there are thousands of experiment on pigs,lizard,Fox and dogs.
Now the first experiment with octopus was just of recent compared to many years of experience in other animals u mentioned.
So the scientist are still in awe of the things they just discovered in octopus.
Now can your dog,lizard,pig predict football matches
Even you can't successfully predict a bet game but an octopus predicted 5 games which all turned out correct. And this is just they tip of iceberg science is just finding.

Lol...
So u are basing the uniqueness of the octopus just on one specimen alone, which is paul the octopus...

Ok, humour me this, why hasn't another octopus taken his place...
I'm sure guys wont mind hunting down octopus if it could predict epl matches correctly..

Since the 2010 abi na 2014 world cup i haven't heard of any other octopus...coz going by ur reasoning, all octopus should have this ability...
Bt instead we only see videos of our Chinese brothers eating them alive...

If u can assure me that all octopuses in this world can predict correct epl matches... I wouldn't mind selling all my properties to raise funds for the hunt....

Besides, other things have correctly predicted future events...i think even siri(apple AI) did it one time...mayb she is an alien technology planted here on earth..

I see u are trying to be a conspiracy theorist...i might be wrong sha...do more research and present ur results to us with facts beyond ever reasonable doubt...
I think thats what itroll was trying to relate...

Good afternoon

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iReddington: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
This guy that opened this thread is obviously one "Area 51" documentary away from wearing a tin foil hat, even the need to hide under a female monicker says alot about how his mind is wired. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
davidhandsome:

Lol...
So u are basing the uniqueness of the octopus just on one specimen alone, which is paul the octopus...

Ok, humour me this, why hasn't another octopus taken his place...
I'm sure guys wont mind hunting down octopus of it could predict epl matches correctly..

Since the 2010 abi na 2014 world cup i haven't heard of any other octopus...coz going by ur reasoning, all octopus should have this ability...
Bt instead we only see videos of our Chinese brothers eating them alive...

If u can assure me that all octopuses in this world can predict correct epl matches... I wouldn't mind selling all my properties to raise funds for the hunt....

Besides, other things have correctly predicted future events...i think even siri(apple AI) did it one time...mayb she is an alien technology planted here on earth..

I see u are trying to be a conspiracy theorist...i might be wrong sha...do more research and present ur results to us with facts beyond ever reasonable doubt...
I think thats what itroll was trying to relate...

Good afternoon
Do you think FIFA and the billion dollar gambling industry like the idea of an octopus predicting matches accurately??
Of course that experiment had to be shut down.
Hence why it is unpopular. And the media never visited that topic again.
People are not doing it because, a lot of people are not aware of the Paul octopus incident. Not everyone can afford to get an octopus. Plus Its bad for market for gambling companies as if this octopus predition is made popular then more than 1000 person's can use that prediction of octopus and win millions everyday which will bankrupt gambling companies.
That means football won't be exciting anymore if you can easily guess the result.

The reason FIFA and co don't give a fuss about Ai is because Ai is never consistent in prediction. It only accurately predicted a handful of matches.
Ai uses preexisting data from previous matches and use it to predict.
Does an octopus have knowledge of football matches?? Yet it can predict accurately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Complete Etisalat Blackberry Subscription Codes And Plans / How To Check Bank Verification Number - BVN Via Phone / Solar Energy - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.