Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

NCDC Officials Seen Struggling With A Suspected Covid-19 Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NCDC Officials Seen Struggling With A Suspected Covid-19 Patient (294 Views)

Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCDC Officials Seen Struggling With A Suspected Covid-19 Patient by Favyneme: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
With the video trending online shows NCDC Officials struggling with a person with a suspected case of Corona Virus in a bid to get him in the vehicle.

This is quite funny as they were seen dragging the young man who was resisting them for reasons best known to him, at some time they requested for rope!! LOL.

There are mixed reactions too as the officials were not properly covered up for safety and clearly no social distancing as they were very close to the suspected patient. This can make the virus spread to them if the young man in question is positive to the virus.

See full video: https://www.favytalk.com.ng/2020/06/moment-ncdc-officials-were-seen.html

Re: NCDC Officials Seen Struggling With A Suspected Covid-19 Patient by Favyneme: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2020

Re: NCDC Officials Seen Struggling With A Suspected Covid-19 Patient by Fortissimo502: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nigeria is just a very strange place.
Re: NCDC Officials Seen Struggling With A Suspected Covid-19 Patient by vickydankal(f): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lol this country will stop to amaze me. grin I don’t think the patient knows the implications of the virus he just contracted or they didn’t tell him.
Re: NCDC Officials Seen Struggling With A Suspected Covid-19 Patient by Favyneme: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
No b lie
Fortissimo502:
Nigeria is just a very strange place.
Re: NCDC Officials Seen Struggling With A Suspected Covid-19 Patient by Favyneme: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin
vickydankal:
Lol this country will stop to amaze me. grin I don’t think the patient knows the implications of the virus he just contracted or they didn’t tell him.

(1) (Reply)

NMA, NUT Go Against FG Order To Reopen Schools, Gives Reason / Hundreds Of Scientists Say Coronavirus Is Airborne, Ask WHO To Revise Advice / Why Are So Many Nigerian Women Struggling To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.