Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Are You Having Trouble Settling An Issue? Just Vex Am Out! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are You Having Trouble Settling An Issue? Just Vex Am Out! (405 Views)

Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo / Ask The Legal Doctor Online -Just Vex Am Out. / Peacemaker Gets Punched In The Face While Settling A Fight in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Having Trouble Settling An Issue? Just Vex Am Out! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Are you having trouble settling an issue?

Is someone threatening your peace of mind or your business interest?

Are you having problems with a piece of land or property?

Are you having any problems and you need someone to talk to get out of it?

Someone once said that two heads are better than one. A problem shared is a problem solved.

Vex am out is here to provide solutions to your problems. We solve other people's problems, just so we can all share testimonies.

We will share solutions to your problems free of charge. Yes, you heard that right: Consulting with us is free.

And if your problems are so serious that you need a legal opinion or requires the services of a therapist, we can easily refer you to a team of over 20 lawyers and therapist that are ever-ready to do justice to that which you consider an insurmountable problem.

Hey! Cheer up joor, put a broad smile on your face and just vex am out! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Having Trouble Settling An Issue? Just Vex Am Out! by DopeChick(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2020
This is nice.
litigator:
Are you having trouble settling an issue?

Is someone threatening your peace of mind or your business interest?

Are you having problems with a piece of land or property?

Are you having any problems and you need someone to talk to get out of it?

Someone once said that two heads are better than one. A problem shared is a problem solved.

Vex am out is here to provide solutions to your problems. We solve other people's problems, just so we can all share testimonies.

We will share solutions to your problems free of charge. Yes, you heard that right: Consulting with us is free.

And if your problems are so serious that you need a legal opinion or requires the services of a therapist, we can easily refer you to a team of over 20 lawyers and therapist that are ever-ready to do justice to that which you consider an insurmountable problem.

Hey! Cheer up joor, put a broad smile on your face and just vex am out! grin
Re: Are You Having Trouble Settling An Issue? Just Vex Am Out! by nony43(m): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Are You Having Trouble Settling An Issue? Just Vex Am Out! by Vello(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2020
What's your scope of coverage, states wise?
For emphasis, I'm on Ibadan.
Re: Are You Having Trouble Settling An Issue? Just Vex Am Out! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2020
Vello:
What's your scope of coverage, states wise?
For emphasis, I'm on Ibadan.

Sorry! I started preaching. You question was simple and it didn't require preaching. I can do Ibadan. But it's not about me alone, it's team work. And I am nothing without the team. And we are everywhere.

I am personally handing 3 mortgage cases for two top banks at the State High Court and FHC in Ibadan.

So let's see what happens. Mine is to look at your issue and advice. You can always get a counsel of your choice to handle the rest.

I am sorry I got carried away. That is not me. That was the pride in me. I don't own the anything. It belongs to God.

Just give him glory if we are able to assist with solutions. I needed to clear this.

1 Like

Re: Are You Having Trouble Settling An Issue? Just Vex Am Out! by Vello(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
litigator:

Sorry! I started preaching. You question was simple and it didn't require preaching. I can do Ibadan. But it's not about me alone, it's team work. And I am nothing without the team. And we are everywhere.

I am personally handing 3 mortgage cases for two top banks at the State High Court and FHC in Ibadan.

So let's see what happens. Mine is to look at your issue and advice. You can always get a counsel of your choice to handle the rest.

I am sorry I got carried away. That is not me. That was the pride in me. I don't own the anything. It belongs to God.

Just give him glory if we are able to assist with solutions. I needed to clear this.
I appreciate your response but regarding the apology, I think you misunderstood me. I appreciate your contribution to the society and however you choose to state or explain things, you can only be appreciated. I only asked the question just for more knowledge about how wide your coverage goes.
And I must say that I love what you do. God bless you and strengthen your spirit sir
Re: Are You Having Trouble Settling An Issue? Just Vex Am Out! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Vello:

I appreciate your response but regarding the apology, I think you misunderstood me. I appreciate your contribution to the society and however you choose to state or explain things, you can only be appreciated. I only asked the question just for more knowledge about how wide your coverage goes.
And I must say that I love what you do. God bless you and strengthen your spirit sir

Amen. Thank you.

I felt I was proud in my first response, which ought not to be.

I cannot be proud when it's God that is doing what he knows to do best through me.

It means I am sharing in His glory which ought not to be.

1 Like

Re: Are You Having Trouble Settling An Issue? Just Vex Am Out! by Hope4all967(f): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2020
Hmmm, ok I may need your advice on going on IPO for my company

(1) (Reply)

How Long Shall We Continue To Wear Face Mask? / Nigerian Serial Fraudster And British Partner Lose More Than £1million Of Assets / Florida Man Arrested For Using Coronavirus Relief Funds To Buy A $318,000 Lambor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.