Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo (16327 Views)

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Peacemaker Gets Punched In The Face While Settling A Fight in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by TMSMedia: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
A 59-year-old security guard Bamiduro Adewulo has been stoned to death by his ‘Personal Assistant’ Fumilayo Asojo while settling a dispute over an N700 debt, IGBERETV reports.

Adewulo who sustained injuries after being stoned while settling a dispute between Asojo and another man over N700, was rushed to the hospital where he died two days later.

Brother of the deceased, Adewole told the police that Asojo struck a stone on his boss' head after he appealed to him to let go.

He said;

“I did not believe it until I saw Duro’s lifeless body at the mortuary.

“The accused was known all over the town to be the Personal Assistant to the deceased.”

Asojo who has now been arraigned on one count bordering on murder, committed the offence on December 28, 2022, at Ute in Owo Local Government area of Ondo State.

Presiding Magistrate, R.O Yakubu, did not take the plea of the defendant over the offence which contravened sections 319 and 355 of the Criminal Code Law, Cap 37 Vol. II Laws of Ondo State, 2006.

The defendant was remanded at Olokuta Correctional Centre, pending advice from the DPP. Yakubu adjourned the case till March 19 for mention.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437472/man-killed-settling-n700-dispute/

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by JasonScoolari: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
You killed your boss because of N700?

I won't be surprise if this idiot is one of those never do well singing the praises of Tinubu because of one miserable bread and Ewa goyin.

I don't know the reason for the adjournment of the case till March, this useless urchin should have been on his way to the great beyond in a terrifying manner.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by worldTina(f): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
What a wicked world with no limitation when it comes to killing, am so much tired of this country of a thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by Jennyclay(f): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mind your business, but you people will not hear word.

Assuming he was minding his business while the 2 broke fools was fighting because of common #700, he would still be alive by now.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by JasonScoolari: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Assuming he was minding his business, he would still be alive.
Sometimes, you have to be reasonable, you don't have to show us how you're inactive upstairs and hyperactive downstairs....

So you are blaming him for trying to help resolve the issue?

Na "mind your business" put us for where we dey now as a country.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by FalseProphet1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Most Nigerians are violent and ready to shead blood over the slightest provocation. This was not so in the past. Poverty, depression, hunger... etc, has made us Wilder than wild animals.

Nigerians vote wisely next month for Peter Obi, or else we would be worse than this.

This I have seen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by rectitude(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jeez
Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Since the time I got the only scar on my face in 2020, that is the last time I stopped separating fight or trying to settle violent dispute embarassed embarassed

Atimes e good to mind your business kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Waooooh
Ori wa o ni gbagbode lodun yin ooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by Triangles1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Y
Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by merits(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by okomi562: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Assuming he was minding his business while the 2 broke fools was arguing because of common #700, he would still be alive.
you are a fool. he is their boss, he has right to ensure law and order.

modified. for those quoting me, so if u r d manager of a bank and your workers are fighting, u go relax, d best advice is to employ sane individuals.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by specialmati(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed nawa ooh
Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by ImoleNaija: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
There are thousand ways to die.
May God console the bereaved.

Nobody should mind the immediate comment below. Na mumu dey behind the moniker.
Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by BloomingDale(f): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Yoruba people sef too dey argue over small money.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by Buksaylor: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by TheChameleon: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:

I won't be surprise if this idiot is one of those never do well singing the praises of Tinubu because of one miserable bread and Ewa goyin.

I don't know the reason for the adjournment of the case till March, this useless urchin should have been on his way to the great beyond in a terrifying manner.

Just because of your hatred for Tinubu who will always be superior to your entire lineage combined... you decided to show your hereditary stupidity here.

No wonder you are only useful for asslicking James Ibori.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by TheChameleon: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin
Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by Intoboy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Assuming he was minding his business while the 2 broke fools was arguing because of common #700, he would still be alive by now.

How we'll have you been minding yours?
Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by Reelmii: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Na wah..to be a peace maker in Nigeria is now a crime
Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by Rexymania(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
God help me... And give me the grace to control my anger in the face of provocation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by abobote: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Very unfortunate way to go
Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by Godwin4444: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:

coming from someone who dare not step his foot out on a Monday in his region

A region where a fellow human being is slaughtered like goat n they see no big deal about it

So what d difference between u scumbags forming intelligent n the so called barbaric fulanis u love to hate?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Where else ?

After North 1st position ,second poverty region...

700naira.....person okay, if I say Yoro mooslims now ,dem go say I dey do anyhow

1 Like

Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by DropsMic(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Human life have no value in these parts
Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by superCleanworks(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
na 700 naira kill am
Re: Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo by JasonScoolari: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
Godwin4444:
coming from someone who dare not step his foot out on a Monday in his region

A region where a fellow human being is slaughtered like goat n they see no big deal about it

So what d difference between u scumbags forming intelligent n the so called barbaric fulanis u love to hate?
This one is not okay.

Tinubu urchins are already crying in my mention, they can kill me for just mentioning Tinubu. 🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Woman For Trying To Sell Her Baby For ₦40,000 In Ebonyi (Photo) / Kidnappers Kill Policeman In Nasarawa While Trying To Abduct An Expatriate / Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.