Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Blood Pressure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Pressure (200 Views)

See How To Cure Hypertension { High Blood Pressure} At Home In Nigeria. / What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result? / How To Recover Completely From High Blood Pressure Without Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blood Pressure by richsonD: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
I noticed I had blood pressure in 2018 but living with me before (2015) then till I found out medically in 2018.

It oscillate between 118-135. Well I neglect it then it goes to 130-135. When I pay attention and take the fruits it’s oscillates between 125-118.

I felt it’s a mild one and I haven’t used over the counter medicine for it yet just fruit and salt control and stress control. I’m age range in my late 20s.

Are there any issues when I take over counter drugs are there long term effect . Is it mild enough not needing drug. Am I not too young to cope with long usage of the drug .

I need expert advise thanks .

1 Like

Re: Blood Pressure by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
What you need is just lifestyle approach, which u are doing already.

But you will need to be more strict with your diet. Adopt the DASH approach. Be physically active by way of strength training and cardio vascular exercises.

Stay away from hypertensive drugs, or else be ready to take them for a lifetime.
Moreover you are still young to be put on hypertensive drugs.

1 Like

Re: Blood Pressure by faceland: 5:49am On Jul 05, 2022
richsonD:
I noticed I had blood pressure in 2018 but living with me before (2015) then till I found out medically in 2018.

It oscillate between 118-135. Well I neglect it then it goes to 130-135. When I pay attention and take the fruits it’s oscillates between 125-118.

I felt it’s a mild one and I haven’t used over the counter medicine for it yet just fruit and salt control and stress control. I’m age range in my late 20s.

Are there any issues when I take over counter drugs are there long term effect . Is it mild enough not needing drug. Am I not too young to cope with long usage of the drug .

I need expert advise thanks .

Please do you know any over the counter drugs one can take to lower blood pressure short term?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: 17 Banks Seek CBN Approval To Restructure 32,000 Loans / Please Doctors In The House, I Need Medical Advice / EU Approves Remdesivir As COVID-19 Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.