Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) (34781 Views)

Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack / Tension As Group Storm APC Headquarters Protesting (Photos) / Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by oforjide: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
seunmsg:
These ones were hired by Amaechi and his lackey - Giadom. The NWC is going nowhere. They will remain in office till the end of their tenure.
tinubu's NWC must be destroyed

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by DanEmakoji(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Zamfara/Rivers loading>>>>

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Richardsdavid12(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
We have always heard “knowledge is power”. How true is this statement.
100% true I believe.

However the snag is,nothing works until you apply the knowledge diligently.
A lot of folks are making money online , the lockdown not withstanding.

It’s my desire to see youths, people of like mind come together to share ideas of what they do to make money online.

So I have created s group for these purpose.
I need just 100 willing people to start this journey with me.
Let’s change our financial fortune together.

I will be sharing certain knowledge on how to turn your contact list to a money making system.

Join me today.

Check my signature for how to contact me and join the MASTERCLASS.

This is 100% free.
The class kicks off once we reach 100.
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
SmartProf:
Who sponsored these ones? Because in naija it's so hard to see individuals wake up and protest without being induced with money. Just watch out, if these protesters are not dispersed by the police then it's an indication that their sponsors are very top men in power who are fighting to take hold of the APC towards 2023. Buhari may just be the first and last president produced under this party, cos as things are going if some powerful figures and stakeholders loose grip of the national structure of the party and feel their interest ahead of 2023 may be threatened, they will scatter the party, re-align and birth a new one ahead of 2023

BUHARI DO NOT WANT THE PARTY TO EVEN CONTINUE AFTER HIS TENURE.

He is happy with the crisis.

He is afraid that APC might be push to implement RESTRUCTURING of the federal system of governance.

Buhari is using this APC crisis to pave way for a NORTHERNER of his choice to take over power under a different party that the north is presently working secretly to unveil.

Charles Idahosa mentioned all this during one of his interview that SOUTHERN do not know how to play politics.

That the NORTH are more smarter and more united to get what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by id911(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
oforjide:
tinubu's NWC must be destroyed

We only know his Excellency, Hon Victor Giadom as our Chairman. May Allah bless Victor Giadom

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by oforjide: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
grin
God bless Gaidom ... Our Alli Modu in APC.
Game on!!
pls don't compare gaidom and sherife. Gaidom is true party member that want APC to be a national party not a one man party. everybody in this country know tinubu sees that party as his private institution, the NWC headed by suspended oshiomole are his loyalists

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Reference(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
no one will order the arrest of these ones, but let anyone protest against bad governance DSS will pick him up.

Poor quality citizenship cannot expect anything from the rot it foists into power.
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by seproperties(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
seunmsg:
These ones were hired by Amaechi and his lackey - Giadom. The NWC is going nowhere. They will remain in office till the end of their tenure.
. Nairaland is a huge comic relief ,Infact your Comments is a Huge Comic relief .

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Addme: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
This imbroglio will either make or mar APC
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pollze:
Wait for some pro-NWC group to also come and protest. It's all about interest.

The most powerful faction will win this tussle cos it's looking like fight to finish

Check my signature to know how to win weekly incentives by interacting with opinion polls

Na the same crowd dem go use. Na leaders go change
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by MrSquint: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
If you've ever thought APC meant well for Nigeria or that APC is any different from PDP then you're part of the problem.

Same wicked people in different gathering

I'm waiting to see how this drama will end
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by DeleTaller: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Who are the these ones? Concern Protesters how? Are they APC members? Where are their membership cards? Iyamu go soon yamutu them
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by basybasy: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
From 24 States in 2015 to 18 States in 2020, Adams Oshomole is the PDP mole in APC.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ahmedige:
Hello, are unsatisfied with your performance and your spouse are complaining say no more as you can satisfy them with our herb drink, no side effects, e no too bitter good-for-shots.#wepepe
Contact me on this number: 09057002724 or send a message to the number thank you.

Weak Ejaculation??!... Don't you mean Erection??! undecided
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by fredoooooo: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Is that all cheesy
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
oshozondii:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/22/breaking-protest-rocks-apc-secretariat-abuja-group-calls-dissolution-national-working
Are these not the people that have followed Obaseki to PDP. Why are they protesting again
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Whytval: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sorry protesters, protest don't work in this part of the world.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by MrCanceller: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
Sweetgoodie:
apc die die die die die die die die die die die
[/s]
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
apc die die die die die die die die die die die
APCheat covid party must go grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by earnit1: 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
oh
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

Weak Ejaculation??!... Don't you mean Erection??! undecided
Lmao. It brought to my mind an image of ejaculation pouring like rivers of water.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bunch of confused affidavit dullards.
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Ramlahmed: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
The problem of APC is APC, after coming with the Change Mantra and giving all of us hope for a better representation of democracy, I am yet to witness any. The absence of transparency in the party is so obvious at all levels of the party.
Conducting gov primary while pre-primary court cases on issues have been set for July 6. Learn from mistakes in Zamfara and have your affairs in order.
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ishilove:

Lmao. It brought to my mind an image of ejaculation pouring like rivers of water.

I first fear o... Since when ejaculation turn to fountain or Tap!!!
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by silicon: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
E Don red for APC.APCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC SCATTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
you forgot to add by fire
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by moderatedguy: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
silicon:
you forgot to add by fire
sorry let me modify.
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by scoboone: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
[where are the covid-19 task force they did not see this ones to arrest abi quote author=oshozondii post=90947473]

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/22/breaking-protest-rocks-apc-secretariat-abuja-group-calls-dissolution-national-working[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington / Gov. Sanwo-Olu Visits Family Of Man Killed During #EndSARS Protest In Surulere / PDP Crisis Escalates As Protesters Take Over National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.