Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) (34780 Views)

Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack / Tension As Group Storm APC Headquarters Protesting (Photos) / Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Turboking(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
if you ask them to present their APC membership cards to authenticate their party membership
they will be like:::they only gave us money to carry placard oo
No complimentary.. No membership card
bunch of illiterate f000olll
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
oforjide:
pls don't compare gaidom and sherife. Gaidom is true party member that want APC to be a national party not a one man party. everybody in this country know tinubu sees that party as his private institution, the NWC headed by suspended oshiomole are his loyalists

U know next to nothing about politics, mentioning Tinubu at every issue on APC shows u are just a stroller
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Slashboy: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Is only bungees of brooms am seeing,I sorry for them.
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Let the wailing begin
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Ezenwanne: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bighead9:
Trash.

We Igbo's are in full support of APC and it's present NWC. We also support President Buhari, Oshiomole and APC Governorship candidate in Edo state.
I can't imagine the governor of New York bowing down to Trump like Umahi did to Buhari in that picture. This is one of the reasons you can't hold Nigerian politicians accountable, not after bowing down like this in an official duty. It's a sign of approval even in the face of incompetence. #Disgusting. Oya educate me on culture and respect of elders, so I ask you how they have made us better in anyway.
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Austino778: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Apc wil nt survive ds month.....
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Realadey(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
They are paid protesters by Giadom,�
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Bighead9: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ezenwanne:
I can't imagine the governor of New York bowing down to Trump like Umahi did to Buhari in that picture. This is one of the reasons you can't hold Nigerian politicians accountable, not after bowing down like this in an official duty. It's a sign of approval even in the face of incompetence. #Disgusting. Oya educate me on culture and respect of elders, so I ask you how they have made us better in anyway.

Guy, Umahi and other Governor are loyal to Mazi Buhari. We Igbo's respect any leader who deserves respect.

Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by budusky05(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nigeria is not lagos Tinubu thinks he can pocket Nigeria same way he did lagos.

I only pity APC, cus heads will roll at the end of the day.
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nwc that oshiomole appointed from a beer palour ..they deserve it
Re: Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) by Passionate888: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
seunmsg:
These ones were hired by Amaechi and his lackey - Giadom. The NWC is going nowhere. They will remain in office till the end of their tenure.
Is Amaechi no longer the lion of Ubima again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku / Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) / US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.