Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Armed Robber Episode 6 (continue From Episode 5) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Armed Robber Episode 6 (continue From Episode 5) (577 Views)

Kimetsu No Yaiba: Demon Slayer Season 3 Episode 5,6,7 Free Download / Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House / The Armed Robber Episode 9 (continue From Episode 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Armed Robber Episode 6 (continue From Episode 5) by Nairablink(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
He took his phone to call the lawyer straight away.

Lawyer: Hello, Mr Ojo...

Mr Ojo: My Barrister... How are you sir?

Lawyer: Am fine sir.. I am happy to hear from you. Ever since, I travelled, you haven't called me.... I am delighted and honoured, sir... Hope no problem?

Mr Ojo: No problem. But there is a burning issue.

Lawyer: I can't hear you well sir. What did you say?

The line went dead.

Mr Ojo: Oh God!! This stupid network had started.

He called again.... And he got through.

Mr Ojo: As I was saying before the line went dead..

Lawyer: Ok sir. I can now hear you perfectly well sir..

Mr Ojo: There is fire on the mountain... I don't know if it is possible for me to retrieve my WILL sir...

Lawyer: It is possible. When I come back sir. I will be back in the next five days..

Mr Ojo: I can't wait that long... What can you do for me.. I need to retrieve it ASAP...

Lawyer: Hmmmm.... Ok, give me two minutes... I will call back.

Mr Ojo: Alright....

Mr Ojo reports the outcome of his conversation to Austine and his Son.They took Mr Ojo's luggage and check out of the hotel. While they were in the car, Mr Ojo's phone rang...

Mr Ojo: It is the lawyer calling... The law!!

Lawyer: Sir, I have just spoken to my wife. I have instructed her to go to the office and take file.

Read also: The Armed Robber Episode 5- True Life Story

I will forward her number to you and tell her where you want her to bring the file....

Mr Ojo: Thanks

Lawyer: Hope it is okay by you sir...

Mr Ojo: Yes. It is alright. I will expect the number. Thanks

Lawyer: You are welcome sir. I will forward the number now.

The line went dead....Continue reading

https://www.nairablink.com/the-armed-robber-episode-6-true-life-story/

(1) (Reply)

India Movies Will Not Kill Us / Lateef Adedimeji And Adebimpe Oyebade Wedding Photos, Confusing Everyone At This / Kanye West Considers Jay Z As His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.