Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Are You A Person Of Value? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Person Of Value? (160 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / How Does A Person Know That He Or She Has The Heavenly Calling? / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Person Of Value? by Tonimatics(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
People are full of expectations. Human potentials are always seeking for ways to express itself. Relationships has over the years been redefined to suit each individual's expectations. People are constantly seeking for growth and the synergy of mutual relationship have been a powerful antidote for stunted growth in an individual. The question is what do you offer in the table of relationship as an individual? And how noble is your expectation? While others toil to glow and illuminate I hope you make honest effort to iron your rough edges. personal growth could be financial independence, emotional stability, career growth and self discovery. I hope those who come in contact with you experience growth and not stagnation.

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Come Into My Garden, My Sister, My Spouse." / The Blessing Of The Birthright / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.