Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Who Should Nations Consult In Times Of Uncertainity? How Do We Know? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Should Nations Consult In Times Of Uncertainity? How Do We Know? (257 Views)

The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Nations Consult In Times Of Uncertainity? How Do We Know? by CollinsRemnant: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
The new Normal is slowly becoming uncertainty. The kind of uncertainity which does not give us the privilege of track record or hindsight data in order to make foresight predictions.

It is in such times that we should investigate how the alternative unconventional office of the prophet can be formerly adopted in government process as an alternative to professors and other experts on estimating the likely future to prepare for.
http://hope-for-nations.com/how-seriously-should-we-take-a-prophet-in-todays-uncertain-times/

Re: Who Should Nations Consult In Times Of Uncertainity? How Do We Know? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Does Hollywood Know How Right “the Wormwood Prophecy” Is Involving What’s Coming / “I Own My Church, Noone Can Appoint A Trustee For Me” / Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.