Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North (28787 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by mcquin(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
authority2006:

I don't regret it at all. When northerners are tired of killing one another, they will stop. Almost all Nigeria military personnel are in the north fighting different battles day and night. When people are not ready to embrace peace, no matter what you do as a president to ensure peace that will work.

Lol. May be that was before Buhari came in when 2.1 billion dollars security money was shared to PDP stakeholders by Jonathan and Dasuki, definitely not after Buhari came in. USA, China, Russia, Pakistan are all delivering battle machines to us everyday.

Do you need more pictures?

Soon body go tell. Ask Sarrki, ask the Borno and Katsina youths that now abuse, throw stones at his convoy and burn down his posters, ask Area Elders and Youth forums that come out to castigate him in recent times. One thing is obvious, Buhari has lost all the good will he had in 2015. appears to have even gone underground because it appears it's becoming increasingly difficult to defend Buhari.
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by frog12: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
the story is becoming interesting !
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by asobo: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rotjijatau:
I wonder why president buhari appointed him in the first place. Dalung is a very wicked, greedy & selfish human I know on earth so far... I'm a plateau man I know him well... he easily gets angry. why didn't he blast buhari when he was a minister?
Leave the messenger and digest the message bro Rotji dan Ngas wink

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Jakemedg(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
My own concern now is Where is that Sagay212 fella wey i dey try educate for free on naija politics instead of thinking of a way to reward me for educating his sorry ass he's abusing himself
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by oneman2k7: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Femi Adesina will say the same after his time expires in this administration. People supporting Buhari are only benefitting in one way or the other from his maladministration.
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by wink2015(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung, Attacks President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North, Calls For Sack Of Service Chiefs

Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung, has while lamenting the persistent killings in Nigeria's Northern region described the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government as the worst in the country's history.

Dalung, in a trending video on his verified Facebook page, decried how innocent citizens were being killed across the Northern region despite huge security expenditure.

He reminded President Buhari that more Nigerians residing in the North were being killed under his watch than at any time other time in history.

Speaking in Hausa language, Dalung, who served as a minister under Buhari from 2015 to 2019, described the regime as a failure.

He criticised the President for allegedly allowing security operatives to plunder the nation's treasury without commensurate results.

He said, "Mr President, you have given these people more money, yet we continue to lose more lives.

"These people are only enriching themselves with public money Mr President.

"Sadly, you have once mentioned that they were disobeying your orders; I mean orders of the Commander-In-Chief, so why are you still tolerating them?

"Mr President, it's high time you let go of them because their continued stay is only rubbishing your administration.

"I'm not a prophet but I can predict (that) if no action is taken on these traitors within your government, you'll bitterly regret it by 2021.

"From Borno to Kwara and from Plateau to Sokoto, human life has become cheaper than that of a chicken.

"Take for example, how innocent souls are perishing, and needlessly so, in your own home state of Katsina."

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/22/former-sports-minister-solomon-dalung-attacks-president-buharis-government-over-killings

CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH !

But he is actually saying the truth against President Muhammadu Buhari.

But he should have been bold enough to resign as at the time he was a Minister of Sports under the Buhari government at least to buttress his current stand against the Buhari administration.
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by JJBROS(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rotjijatau:
I wonder why president buhari appointed him in the first place. Dalung is a very wicked, greedy & selfish human I know on earth so far... I'm a plateau man I know him well... he easily gets angry. why didn't he blast buhari when he was a minister?

You are a FOOL Rotjijatau. U bastard settller. Don't worry, I will locate u
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Kendyrich: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rotjijatau:

He may be anything you know, leave his person and address matters raised.
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Sagay212: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
My own concern now is Where is that Sagay212 fella wey i dey try educate for free on naija politics instead of thinking of a way to reward me for educating his sorry ass he's abusing himself

Alaye leave me na? You don dey see me for your dream? Na testing testing I give you wey you dey cry up and down... no make me lash you bulala ooo cheesy grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Munzy14(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
See mumu that was dancing one side sai baba dance during campaign last year... Because he has been cut off from national cake, his mumu come do.....

If it is possible To slap via Bluetooth eeeh, he for no know wetin hit am.

fools who deceived gullible youths.
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Ifybwoy7: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
achymmania:
There is only one reason we have insecurity in the north; the money spended on ammunition were not properly spended.
lol. spended ke
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Mynightmare: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dalung af joined wailers fc �����
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by VULCAN(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
When people resort to a showing pictures as an attempt to make up for their failures then all you can do is sigh.

The North that said Good luck should stop sending the army just because an Igbo man was Chief of Army staff are now the ones who keep crying everyday.

Let them keep quiet and allow the King Of The North to remain asleep at the wheel for another 3 yrs. Whoever of them is left alive in 2023 should vote wisely

authority2006:

I don't regret it at all. When northerners are tired of killing one another, they will stop. Almost all Nigeria military personnel are in the north fighting different battles day and night. When people are not ready to embrace peace, no matter what you do as a president to ensure peace that will work.

Lol. May be that was before Buhari came in when 2.1 billion dollars security money was shared to PDP stakeholders by Jonathan and Dasuki, definitely not after Buhari came in. USA, China, Russia, Pakistan are all delivering battle machines to us everyday.

Do you need more pictures?
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by biggy26: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rotjijatau:
How can you blast your boss? How are you thinking sef?
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Maliqcious: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rotjijatau:
lantang Man but he's saying the truth
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
achymmania:
There is only one reason we have insecurity in the north; the money spended on ammunition were not properly spended.
Well said buddy!

SPENDED is a wrong English spoken word

Simply say SPENT/SPEND.

Cheers!
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by drjohnamah: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
The picture below is that of Nathaniel Amah, an indigene of Uga in Anambra State. He has not been seen or heard from for about 2 years now. Please any information about him kindly contact 08052508835 or 08033302742 or 08140771424. God bless

Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rotjijatau:
Would you have done that if you were him?

At least, he has come out to speak up in a situation like this where so many are found dumb!
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Whiteangel1234: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin

Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by achymmania: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ifybwoy7:
lol. spended ke
you don’t get the sacarsm. This was the same minister who made this blunder(spended) on national tv.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Solomon Dalung's Facebook page is actually not verified. Sahara Reporters get your facts right
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
mcquin:
If you know you once supported Buhari and today regret it, click like. Make we know how many we be.

If care is not taking, na everybody for nairaland go click even , after all you can't tell who clicked.

I don't regret voting for Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by kennyhai(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hmm... This guy have a good table manners. "U don't talk while eating.
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Why is speaking in hausa? I think this middle belt people says that they are not hausa. Well the message is understood.
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by trutht828: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
mcquin:
If you know you once supported Buhari and today regret it, click like. Make we know how many we be.

If care is not taking, na everybody for nairaland go click even , after all you can't tell who clicked.

Mannabbgrills is a political jobbers. He doesn't mind telling barefaced lie to support Buhari because of the little money he gets for doing this.

Like Esau, he doesn't mind selling his birthright for a morsel of meat.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Talknochip(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lol

Small time, dey go talk say wetin dem elders Sidon dey see, we small children even if we climb iroko tree, we no go see am!

nah dey Buhari wey dem don dey see since 1619 be dis. Smh

Father Lord, deliver Us by Your Mercies!
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by trutht828: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
mcquin:

Soon body go tell. Ask Sarrki, ask the Borno and Katsina youths that now abuse, throw stones at his convoy and burn down his posters, ask Area Elders and Youth forums that come out to castigate him in recent times. One thing is obvious, Buhari has lost all the good will he had in 2015. appears to have even gone underground because it appears it's becoming increasingly difficult to defend Buhari.

Mannabbgrills is not getting his shut up money anymore. That's why he is not displaying his shameless barefaced lies here again. The moment alert sounds, he will start his show of shame again.
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Sonoyom(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Will this slowpoke say this if he was reappointed? This shows the stvpidity of an average Nigerian, regardless of how bad things are they will keep quiet as long as it is in his favour. The killings did not begin in the second term, what did he say about the killings when he was minister?
Re: Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
achymmania:
you don’t get the sacarsm. This was the same minister who made this blunder(spended) on national tv.
Oh for real?

Been away from home for long.

Just heard this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu,Osinbajo & Others At Akeredolu Mother's Burial / The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today / "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.