Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,301 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Need Advice In Choosing Between 2 Medical College - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Advice In Choosing Between 2 Medical College (264 Views)

Choosing Between Medical Lab And Science Lab / Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb / University Of Ghana Medical College New Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice In Choosing Between 2 Medical College by Impulse2020(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please guys I need help on this
Re: Need Advice In Choosing Between 2 Medical College by Impulse2020(m): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Greetings every one,

I'm a medical aspirant,

I'm having some issues but I need you all opinion on this

This is my 3rd attempt (281) in UTME I'm from the South, Edo state

I'm having some issues in picking 2 University since they closer to me

University of Benin (Uniben) and Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU)

I would have chosen Uniben but the chances with my score for Medicine and Surgery are slim, I'm a student already in that school, 200L biochemistry... I chose this university twice

Now, I picked AAU in my form without true knowledge about the school fees, I found out the school fees is N165, 000 plus other charges, my admission is sure, as they don't write post ume and My chance of getting medicine is 90% due to my good Olevel grades

But the finances is a major issue. I'm raised by a Single mother, my dad is late. I discussed this with her but she doesn't even know what to say

I need your help please

AAU screening just commenced
Re: Need Advice In Choosing Between 2 Medical College by BarristerAlarig: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Impulse2020:
Greetings every one,

I'm a medical aspirant,

I'm having some issues but I need you all opinion on this

This is my 3rd attempt (281) in UTME I'm from the South, Edo state

I'm having some issues in picking 2 University since they closer to me

University of Benin (Uniben) and Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU)

I would have chosen Uniben but the chances with my score for Medicine and Surgery are slim, I'm a student already in that school, 200L biochemistry... I chose this university twice

Now, I picked AAU in my form without true knowledge about the school fees, I found out the school fees is N165, 000 plus other charges, my admission is sure, as they don't write post ume and My chance of getting medicine is 90% due to my good Olevel grades

But the finances is a major issue. I'm raised by a Single mother, my dad is late. I discussed this with her but she doesn't even know what to say

I need your help please

AAU screening just commenced

If I were you, I'd wish to dentistry in Uniben.
Re: Need Advice In Choosing Between 2 Medical College by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:45am On Jun 23, 2020
BarristerAlarig:

If I were you, I'd wish to dentistry in Uniben.
I swear!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

International Entrance Scholarship At York University In Canada / No Date For WAEC Examination Yet, See What Adamu Adamu Said / Man Goes From Having A 3rd Class From UI To A First Class From A UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.