Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Choosing Between Medical Lab And Science Lab - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choosing Between Medical Lab And Science Lab (989 Views)

Pharmacy Vs Medical Lab Science / Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos / Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing Between Medical Lab And Science Lab by imehskid: 12:50am On Jul 15, 2020
pls everyone I need ur advice urgently, I'm planning to go to either polytechnic for SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY or school of health technology for MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN but am confused I don't know the one to choose .pls I want the better one based on there certificate and job opportunities.thank u
Re: Choosing Between Medical Lab And Science Lab by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:50am On Jul 15, 2020
Dis kind topic again?
Science Laboratory Technologists. They run tests not on human beings. They don't have knowledge on Anatomy,physiology,biochemistry pharmacology and pathology. Although they have a bit of knowledge in Viruses,biochemistry and microbiology. Not paid reasonably and poses as med lab scientists(some of them). Under the Faculty of science.
Medical Laboratory Technologist/Scientists. They run tests on (Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences)blood,immunochemistry,cytology,histology and many more. They are paid reasonably. You can open your lab and have knowledge on pharmacology,pathology,biochemistry,Anatomy and physiology. They perform advanced tasks unlike Medical Laboratory Technicians(School of health technology) who perform similar tasks but not advanced ones..
Re: Choosing Between Medical Lab And Science Lab by imehskid: 6:18am On Jul 15, 2020
I know difference between and not even MLS am talking about medical lab technician in SOH not MLS and SLT in polytechnic.i have the option but I don't know the to choose . And u know that MLT collect certificate while SLT in poly is ond so am confused
Re: Choosing Between Medical Lab And Science Lab by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2020
imehskid:
I know difference between and not even MLS am talking about medical lab technician in SOH not MLS and SLT in polytechnic.i have the option but I don't know the to choose . And u know that MLT collect certificate while SLT in poly is ond so am confused

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know How To Publish An Academic Journal? / ASUU Reveals Date To Suspend Strike, Lectures To Commence Immediately / Rema Goes On Instagram Live To Brag About Being Better Than Fireboy & Omah Lay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.