Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Sex In The Office: MD/CEO Energia Oil & Gas Limited Allegedly In Sexcapade With - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex In The Office: MD/CEO Energia Oil & Gas Limited Allegedly In Sexcapade With (511 Views)

Davido Meets Wema Bank's New MD/CEO, Moruf Oseni / Revealed! Ned Nwoko, Linas International Limited Allegedly In Debt Of Over $1m / I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex In The Office: MD/CEO Energia Oil & Gas Limited Allegedly In Sexcapade With by KontactMedia: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
The Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of one of Nigeria’s foremost indigenous exploration and production companies, Energia Limited, an Oil & Gas company, Mr. Leste Aihevba has been alleged of immoral and sexual relationship with his Executive Assistant.

According to Worldtopnewsng, Mr. Leste Aihevba who is an unrepentant lover of women in Energia Limited has been involved in many sexcapades that involved him with some of his female staffers, most of whom are married.

In almost 200 pages of documents made available by sources, one of the husbands petitioned the company’s Chairman, Mr. George Osahan, with a letter titled: ‘Sexual Exploitation and Demand for Disciplinary Action Against Mr. Leste Aihevba’.

The hubby alleged in very strong words that Leste has been having an unholy affair with his wife for years without his knowledge.

The letter reads thus;

Dear Sir,

COMPLAINT ABOUT SEXUAL EXPLOITATION AND DEMAND FOR DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGAINST MR. LESTE AIHEVBA

I have recently become aware, that Mr. Leste Aihevba (the Managing Director of Energia Limited) is engaged in an immoral and sexual relationship with my wife, Ms. Braibi Horsfall who is his Executive Assistant, despite the fact that they are both married. By virtue of this relationship, it would appear that Ms. Horsfall has enjoyed some benefits which she would not be ordinarily entitled to, within Energia.

Though I have instituted Divorce Proceedings, processes of which are hereby attached for your information, against them, I sincerely hope that this is not the corporate culture within Energia.

Nonetheless, I ask that disciplinary actions are taken against the erring parties; failing which I would need to resort to the appropriate legal processes to seek further redress, as I would not want such a culture shielded or covered up in a Nigerian Company.

Sincerely,

Habeeb Olasunkanmi Rasaki

CC: Board of Directors, Chief Financial Officer, Head of Legal, Head of Human Resources and Mrs. Eunice Aihevba.

In the wake of this letter that was not responded to honestly, the aggrieved husband summarily took the matter to court and the matter is awaiting judgment. The court matter is also included in documents made available by the sources.

https://ekohotblog.com/2020/06/20/md-ceo-energia-oil-gas-limited-allegedly-in-sexcapade-with-employee/

Re: Sex In The Office: MD/CEO Energia Oil & Gas Limited Allegedly In Sexcapade With by blackboy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is one hurt husband. I dont blame him.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Ondo City Protesters Ready To Cause 7days Traffic Jam(videos) / Throw Back Photo Of Queen Elizabeth In Nigeria. Something I Noticed In D Picture / Aliyu Ilias Demands 3 Months For Sim Registration Update NCC,NCC and Telcos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.