Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Throw Back Photo Of Queen Elizabeth In Nigeria. Something I Noticed In D Picture - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Throw Back Photo Of Queen Elizabeth In Nigeria. Something I Noticed In D Picture (506 Views)

Have You Noticed This Scary Thing Happening Online Since 2005? / 8 Ways To Work Smart And Get Noticed In A Toxic Work-environment / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Photo Of Queen Elizabeth In Nigeria. Something I Noticed In D Picture by Aguiyi1020: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
Throw Back Photo of Queen Elizabeth in Nigeria and the way she was greeted by Nigeria 3 major ethnic groups on different locations. The Igbos, The Yorubas n The Hausas

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Queen Elizabeth In Nigeria. Something I Noticed In D Picture by Yenefer(f): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
That's why the British will continue trust us with Nigeria. We will bow to the superpowers and rest of Nigeria will bow to us.
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Queen Elizabeth In Nigeria. Something I Noticed In D Picture by Lothario(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
No wonder they gave the north power
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Queen Elizabeth In Nigeria. Something I Noticed In D Picture by techmo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
That's why the British will continue trust us with Nigeria. We will bow to the superpowers and rest of Nigeria will bow to us.

Which of the rest of Nigeria bows to you?! no be Huasa and Fulani again
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Queen Elizabeth In Nigeria. Something I Noticed In D Picture by Lothario(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
You think say that one na life as a slave to Britain and point of correction nobody dey bow to una! una no reach
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Queen Elizabeth In Nigeria. Something I Noticed In D Picture by jchioma: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
OP won cause quarrel by this post.

It perhaps bores down to self esteem.
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Queen Elizabeth In Nigeria. Something I Noticed In D Picture by LuciusX: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
Aguiyi1020:
Throw Back Photo of Queen Elizabeth in Nigeria and the way she was greeted by Nigeria 3 major ethnic groups on different locations. The Igbo, The Yoruba and The Hausa
The monarch in the second pic looks GRAND!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Okuru Ama, Kirike Kingdom (head Clan Of Okrika Ijaw Nation) / The Cost Of Data Bundle Is Unbearable To Me Now. What's The Way Forward? / Nylon Production Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.