Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Toke Makinwa Urges Women To Seek Financial Freedom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Urges Women To Seek Financial Freedom (432 Views)

Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Urges Women To Seek Financial Freedom by gistsmill04: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
... "I Bought my Dream Home at 35"

A notable media personality, Toke Makinwa, has taken to her official social media handle to write an open letter to women advising them to seek financial freedom.

Prior to Toke Makinwa move to share her words with women, she firstly dropped an Instagram prologue to her message. Below is her first post; Source: https://theupdates.net/toke-makinwa-urges-women-to-seek-financial-freedom-says-i-bought-my-dream-home-at-35/

Re: Toke Makinwa Urges Women To Seek Financial Freedom by MrSensor(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
This financial-freedom thing is the one that causing more divorces daily. No more respect for the head of the family again and the results are
more (divorces) separation. The gods are angry.
Re: Toke Makinwa Urges Women To Seek Financial Freedom by yuswrld20(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrSensor:
This financial-freedom thing is the one that causing more divorces daily. No more respect for the head of the family again and the results are
more (divorces) separation. The gods are angry.
thats the truth

(1) (Reply)

Mustapha, Airtel Staff Bags 5 Years Jail Term For Fraud / Nigerians Drag Nengi Of Bbnaija For Lying About Her Age / Turn Your Marble Floor Into Wooden Floor at a VERY CHEAP rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.